Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-12 17:04:45

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

The following rules are in play for the game, and I will be stricter on these rules than I was last time.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2016-03-12 22:25:27

Zumza

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

Anak wrote:

who is mafia please claim

usually the one who is the most intrigued in

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#3 2016-03-13 10:23:46

Zumza

N1KF wrote:
Luka504 wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

Ugh man being citizen again sure does suck

Uhm arent you supposed to keep your role a secret?

Revealing you are a citizen is good because people will know you are not the Mafia and therefore avoid lynching you.

It would be easier for mafia to win if they first eliminate the second mafia first, by corrupting the town to do their will.

Processor wrote:

We should lynch someone today, it is mathematically beneficial to us.

No its not. Processor is your ALU broken?

Ninja wrote:

what is even happening i wasn't watching the thread

You should read in order to make deduction. Do you want to lose?

Sorry but the most unusual is Smitty and Ninja.
!vote SmittyW.

#4 2016-03-13 11:46:36

Zumza

-_- really?

Wooted by:

#5 2016-03-13 12:42:28

Zumza

Luka504 wrote:

Dont trust Creature.
Wow nice coded message.
But is there any reason why we shouldnt trust him?

I guess its only because Creature vote for him. Otherwise I believe he would have used a better cypher and told us good reasons.

#6 2016-03-13 18:06:59

Zumza

@Processor People can reflect themselves a lot when they empathy. However you are pretty sure on what you are saying.
I don't have the same experience in forum mafia as you do, but it still makes me wonder how aren't you afraid for your life making this declarations?

I have no other wish but being alive when my team will win.

#7 2016-03-13 18:43:17

Zumza

Processor wrote:
Zumza wrote:

@Processor People can reflect themselves a lot when they empathy. However you are pretty sure on what you are saying.
I don't have the same experience in forum mafia as you do, but it still makes me wonder how aren't you afraid for your life making this declarations?

Even if I die, I will win the game when my faction does. I think it is more important for me to contribute to the game than to survive as long as possible. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I have enough confidence in this town that they will not lynch a viable player such as me without first having sufficient proof of the matter.

What about the night?
Also I'm not going to ask you who is your faction. But who are those nonviable players?

#8 2016-03-13 19:07:34

Zumza

Processor wrote:
Zumza wrote:

What about the night?
Also I'm not going to ask you who is your faction. But who are those nonviable players?

I don't know who those players are, but I hope you are one of them.
I've been killed N1 in the last two games, it's getting worse than AlphaJon. I'm hoping for a protection during the night by the nice people in my faction this time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I guess then it would be a miracle if you survive. And why do you hope I'm nonviable? I'm not on your suspicious list tho.

#9 2016-03-13 19:22:37

Zumza

Processor wrote:

I've been killed N1 in the last two games, it's getting worse than AlphaJon. I'm hoping for a protection during the night by the nice people in my faction this time.
I don't know who those players are, but I hope you are one of them.;)

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 2016-03-13 20:51:59

Zumza

Someone should do a summery and post the pro and crons to vote each suspicious player. Otherwise this day will last forever.

#11 2016-03-13 21:25:47

Zumza

I voted SmittyW. because his attitude was very objective.
I also noticed that his avatar is very close to Bobithan's. (I'm not sure when he change his avatar maybe you will tell me)

#12 2016-03-13 21:49:08

Zumza

maxi123 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

I also noticed that his avatar is very close to Bobithan's. (I'm not sure when he change his avatar maybe you will tell me)

how does one even use that to read
what
really
REALLY DUDE

The most subtle things are the most honest ones. So I watch for anything.

#13 2016-03-13 22:07:53

Zumza

Funny how you chose the first quote tho.

#14 2016-03-14 13:18:55

Zumza

Bobithan wrote:

But people have pointed it out already and yeah Zumza seems pretty scummy with that blatant dodging on Anak's question twice by first ignoring it and then by posting some cryptic response hardly related to the question at all. Otherwise he seems to be trying to be "helpful" in mediocre ways such as...

Zumza wrote:

The most subtle things are the most honest ones. So I watch for anything.

and his conversation with processor, which included what Anak first started questioning Zumza on, and a windy face that really rubs me the wrong way

Keep in mind that the reciprocal of that quote is also true. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (How does make you feel?)
And no I'm not going to answer the question that you can answer yourself. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink (Can't I post smiley faces? Its the first time I do this so tell me...)
The most innocent people are the ones who die first.

i071_th.jpg

I'm towny! Idk who said that everyone should say their townies. So lets do this exercise everybody: say that you are towny in your next post.
What do you have to lose?

#15 2016-03-14 13:28:19

Zumza

Onjit wrote:

Zumza
- Dodging attacks and questions. Will he redeem himself? Or is he the next in line to Lynchville?

Its first time when I play this forum game. So maybe you will tell me how can I redeem?

#16 2016-03-14 14:17:29

Zumza

Anak wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Why did you say this? It doesn't seem relevant to the rest of your post.
Also why would you say team rather than saying town? Everyone would say they are town, so I'm not sure what you're implying.
(Sounds like gamethrowing as well, but I'm not sure)

I edit your post in order to contain my full quote.
My post was related to survival. Town is a vague term. Town consists both of mafia and 'good citizens'(I mean mafia doesn't fly in void, right?), so thats why I preferred the noun 'team'.

#17 2016-03-14 16:35:11

Zumza

maxi123 wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

But now I'm wondering about Zumza. Honestly, he's never been the most coherent forumer, but he's blatantly dodging Anaks questions...

Right now I'm getting bad vibes from him

i think zumza needs to get his portion of attention
he hasnt been really noticed by anyone except one person which voted him whose name i forgot
!unvote
!vote Zumza

You are the first person who vote me. Did you forget your username?

#18 2016-03-14 16:44:17

Zumza

Reversing reverse psychology, reverses this game logic.

#19 2016-03-14 17:01:36

Zumza

Pyromaniac said I'm not coherent. But he team with maxi123 in order to lynch me.
maxi123 have been avoided others lynches and tried to stop them, but he started mine...

!unvote
!vote maxi123

#20 2016-03-14 17:54:26

Zumza

Pyromaniac wrote:

Zumza- when I said you're not coherent I was talking about **** like this:

Zumza wrote:

Reversing reverse psychology, reverses this game logic.

That actually made sense regards to Creature affirmations about maxi123 at that time.

Pyromaniac wrote:

But that wasn't the reason I was voting you. It was actually a defence for you, because thats just your typing style.

I observed that but I didn't like the way you did it.

#21 2016-03-14 18:10:16

Zumza

Change the words lion with mafia and jungle with town in your mind.

#22 2016-03-14 18:22:13

Zumza

Bobithan wrote:

I, however, do not think Zumza is town at all. I'm at school right now so not a lot of effort will go into this post, but the way Zumza is acting regarding his allegations has only convinced me further that he's scum. Maybe I'll go further in depth once I get home but for now I'll put my vote down.

!vote Zumza

I'm just trying to follow Onjit list. But it seems more interesting to me to make a post for each and not combine all of them in one.

#23 2016-03-14 20:36:53

Zumza

I think you are over reacting and see things that don't exist.
You act like there have been millions of questions addressed to me and I ignore them completely. The truth is that there was only two questions made by Anak with obvious answers. I told Anak to read them again and then I got to sleep(as Bobithan confirmed too). So this explains my moments of silence.
I never said my English is perfect. I did excused often for it. Until someone told me that when I do that he feels wrong because he doesn't know my language. One of the reasons I frequent this forums is to improve it.
I didn't feel I should accuse Anak for anything. Everyone has their right to have any opinion. And I'm not going to force them take mine. Anak didn't vote me for lynch and I think thats says a lot.

#24 2016-03-14 20:59:50

Zumza

Anak wrote:

Uh, no I don't? I've only asked a few questions, which you dodged, and that is suspicious enough. The answers weren't obvious, and even if they were, it doesn't change anything, bc you refused to answer. I don't think I'm overreacting at all. Others also find your behaviour suspicious.
What does my not voting say? (Not an obvious answer, since I'm asking, bc I don't know what it says.)

There were only two question maybe only one if you would rephrase them. Please make a list and post them, so we can both count them and to respond them.
That statements above weren't addressed just for you. A lot of people are over reacting.
While you are not voting me that means you are not sure of what you are saying.
I won't vote for you just for misunderstanding me.

#25 2016-03-14 21:26:03

Zumza

Anak wrote:

I don't recall you responding to this post

So if you don't recall it I guess you were able to answer yourself after all?

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer