Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-12 17:04:45

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

The following rules are in play for the game, and I will be stricter on these rules than I was last time.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2016-03-12 22:12:40

Bobithan

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

FIRST

hi how are you all today.

aka towwl

#3 2016-03-12 23:36:34

Bobithan

ok it may just be N1KF being N1KF but i'm pretty positive the dude's scum at this point.

Either way, he's playing terribly.

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#4 2016-03-12 23:42:43

Bobithan

u know, I wouldn't be against just policy lynching him because at this rate I don't think he's going to have many useful things to say regardless.

!vote N1KF

aka towwl

#5 2016-03-13 00:00:13

Bobithan

SmittyW. wrote:

What has N1KF said that isn't as weird as what anyone else has said?

Pretty much everybody who posted here so far I trust has a sound understanding of how this game works, N1KF not so much given his repeated citizen claim and newness to the game and my personal beliefs regarding him (I'd say nothing personal but yeah, it's personal. Whoops)

maxi123 wrote:

._.
is that some pressure attempt

you could call it that, yeah

aka towwl

#6 2016-03-13 00:02:33

Bobithan

oh my god can we PLEASE stop with the similar avatars

like seriously

aka towwl

#7 2016-03-13 00:05:57

Bobithan

maxi123 wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

oh my god can we PLEASE stop with the similar avatars

like seriously

i see no similarity here sir
you know whats really annoying your colorful sig

sure my sig may be flamboyant but its not misleading people into thinking one person is another. smitty already unnecessarily confused luka with his avatar similar to N1KF's similar to creature's old avatar. you are obviously doing this just to be a pain.

aka towwl

#8 2016-03-13 00:46:02

Bobithan

Luka504 wrote:

Ugh what, might wanna reread the votes?

u gotta bold ur votes, else they are not counted

aka towwl

#9 2016-03-13 01:16:20

Bobithan

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

Chillax Creature

your pressure votes never work
i hope you noticed you've only lynched townies from the first mafia game to this one

anyways

hi
3 hours passed
who wants to drink coffee with me?

That wasn't a pressure vote. He's claiming that he knows for a fact that you are scum. That's different than reading

aka towwl

#10 2016-03-13 01:25:01

Bobithan

SmittyW. wrote:

It's not about finding da scum, dude

It's about finding your other townies

So that you can deduce who is scum

aka towwl

#11 2016-03-13 01:28:39

Bobithan

Onjit wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
SmittyW. wrote:

It's not about finding da scum, dude

It's about finding your other townies

so you can find the townies

But by then you already found the townies.

aka towwl

#12 2016-03-13 01:29:55

Bobithan

Creature wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Onjit wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

so you can find the townies

But by then you already found the townies.

and thats how you find the scum

and town

BUT YOU ALREADY DID THAT

aka towwl

#13 2016-03-13 01:34:18

Bobithan

Creature wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Creature wrote:
Onjit wrote:

and thats how you find the scum

and town

BUT YOU ALREADY DID THAT

but you need to find the townies regardless

and scum

THATS BEEN ESTABLISHED YOU DONT NEED TO REITERATE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also who wants to bet a Parity Cop dies N1 because that's what happened in the past two Rhazh games

aka towwl

#14 2016-03-13 04:16:22

Bobithan

Pyromaniac wrote:

Also- everyones talking about how n1kf isn't contributing anything, but what about smitty? He's made so many posts that are almost as irrelevant and useless.

I'll agree with you there, certainly, which may point to a possible personal vendetta against N1KF on my part, as the two have been acting very similarly.

Could that be a possible alliance? That'd be too obvious, right? Or maybe that's what they want us to think?

Whatever N1KF flips if we do end up lynching him tonight, I'd still consider Smitty a potent target with how he's been acting this game.

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#15 2016-03-13 18:26:43

Bobithan

I guess with the mood shift of the game I'm now realizing that yeah, my initial claims against N1KF and sometimes Smitty were a bit unfounded. I still didn't really like Smitty's post where he pointed out that yes, I changed my opinion, but I think I'm allowed to do that along with everybody else, which should probably go without saying considering the kind of game this is. I'd rather not have to announce every time I have a slight change of mind.

but anyways...
!unvote

Also what happened to Creature's claim against marcoantonimsantos? Seemed like a pretty significant event, with the daycop claim and all. marco just posted meaningless personal claims and drivel and it just seemed to go away. What's to come of that??

aka towwl

#16 2016-03-13 18:28:09

Bobithan

alright, cool

aka towwl

#17 2016-03-13 18:40:17

Bobithan

anyways,
Processor. Please check if im scum or town //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

yeah, uh, excuse me?

is this your attempt at proving yourself as town? a chance at passing the Infallible Proc Read Test™? even in the case of inexperience this seems like a scummy move to me. especially in the case of inexperience, actually. what an odd play.

calm down
i like statistics

??????

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#18 2016-03-13 19:16:44

Bobithan

maxi123 wrote:

2 of them didnt even bother saying any thoughts and followed you like sheeps

Yea they were bandwagon votes, but Proc still made a VERY strong case against Luka making him definitely one of the top suspects right now. He covered pretty much everything, and it's obvious they voted because of Proc, so they shouldn't be entirely obligated to post reads along with their votes after such a post.

maxi123 wrote:

you know that wont change anything
the only reason im not voting you is because i doubt mafia would defend town (me)

It's not entirely out of the question for scum to defend non-scum to pose themselves as town.

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#19 2016-03-13 21:41:26

Bobithan

Zumza wrote:

I voted SmittyW. because his attitude was very objective.
I also noticed that his avatar is very close to Bobithan's. (I'm not sure when he change his avatar maybe you will tell me)

To bother me mainly, since I complained about similar avatars.

aka towwl

#20 2016-03-13 23:23:05

Bobithan

what have you even been doing this entire game

aka towwl

Wooted by: (4)

#21 2016-03-14 01:36:44

Bobithan

A thing I've done a few times over these mafia games I've participated in would be when somebody is acting scummy or does something scummy, sometimes I'll stay quiet just to see how they continue whatever they're trying to pull. But people have pointed it out already and yeah Zumza seems pretty scummy with that blatant dodging on Anak's question twice by first ignoring it and then by posting some cryptic response hardly related to the question at all. Otherwise he seems to be trying to be "helpful" in mediocre ways such as...

Zumza wrote:

The most subtle things are the most honest ones. So I watch for anything.

Zumza wrote:

Someone should do a summery and post the pro and crons to vote each suspicious player. Otherwise this day will last forever.

and his conversation with processor, which included what Anak first started questioning Zumza on, and a winky face that really rubs me the wrong way.

He hasn't responded since, but he hasn't even been on the forum since his last response, so I wouldn't claim that he's ignoring this thread

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#22 2016-03-14 18:18:28

Bobithan

I, however, do not think Zumza is town at all. I'm at school right now so not a lot of effort will go into this post, but the way Zumza is acting regarding his allegations has only convinced me further that he's scum. Maybe I'll go further in depth once I get home but for now I'll put my vote down.

!vote Zumza

aka towwl

Wooted by:

#23 2016-03-14 20:34:22

Bobithan

@smitty AFAIK roles are revealed on death and there are no wills. I also thought that scum are able to kill each other at night...

Thanks for contributing to the thread tho, brah

aka towwl

#24 2016-03-14 20:35:35

Bobithan

Whoops y'all are posting so fast give room for me, a lil ol mobile user

aka towwl

#25 2016-03-14 20:37:51

Bobithan

Luka504 wrote:

If my post is last and i attempt to double post there is a message saying i can just add the new content to my first post.
And i follow that link.

.diff
<RatBotTro> diff this is all your fault

aka towwl

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer