Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2016-03-21 01:40:47

Processor

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

Bimps wrote:

proc i am town you dumper

PROVE IT!

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#52 2016-03-21 01:43:23

Processor

Creature wrote:

Also, if Bobithan is town, Gamemonger must also be, I don't really see a godfather play on him.

I don't know what you don't see but I see he was clearly lurking when we were voting for Luka, he never justified not voting either.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by:

#53 2016-03-21 01:55:18

Processor

@Onjit: I can understand that you weren't around when the second lynch happened. I just went on full PoE and that's where my analysis put you, in comparison to the other users. I think we can both agree that those I put above you do look less orange scummy right now.

#54 2016-03-21 02:38:54

Processor

SmittyW. wrote:

It's possible that another orange mafia bussed luka by making a last minute vote switch.

I think it's unlikely because of the benefits mafia would gain if we nolynched instead of killing luka. It was a close lynch that happened in the last 25 minutes of the day, you couldn't blame someone for not voting in that short amount.

#55 2016-03-21 10:41:27

Processor

I REQUEST THE FOLLOWING:

@Onjit: Tell me what you think about Evilbunny.
@Gamemonger: Tell me what you think about Evilbunny.
@Evilbunny: Tell me what you think about yourself.

Wooted by:

#56 2016-03-21 11:06:12

Processor

From now on I will bold the relevant information.

AlphaJon wrote:

I don't know much about Bimps, but I know enough to be almost sure that his claim is true.

Can agree.

I dislike the amount of roleclaims we've had this day.
@Calicara, @Bobithan, @Maxi123: This applies to you too.

ZeldaXD wrote:

Calicara can you for god's sake stop saying in every single post that you're a citizen? It makes you smell like scum from top to bottom.

Why does it make her smell like scum?

Pyromaniac wrote:

I say get w24, since everyones suspecting him anyway, and someone investigate creature tonight.

I'm certain that Creature is not orange. Make me a good case and I'll vote on W24, that's how this game works and I've come to play, stick to the rules and don't bimps up this game for your greed please.

AlphaJon wrote:

If you ask me, Onjit's trying to push Calicara, in the same way Proc and Creature do with people they find suspicious.  Calicara is now uncomfortable, looking by her posts. I wouldn't outright say she's scummy, but the behavior is weird.

What I see is: Onjit ignoring my push on Evilbunny. He is instead trying to distract town by pushing towards Calicara, for very sloppy reasons.
Doesn't help his case to be honest.

I'll also note down AlphaJon's onesided argumentation in favor of Calicara.
AlphaJon and Onjit are probably not partnered. Calicara and AlphaJon might be the red mafia.

Calicara is in pretty good standing for not being orange.

I can't do a similar analysis for red like I did for orange, because I have no VC data, nobody voted on Anak.

AlphaJon wrote:
Processor wrote:

@Evilbunny: Tell me what you think about yourself.

Is this even serious? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

The other 2 are legit, but tbh I don't think you'll get much from Gamemonger

I obviously could have worded it better, but I do think Evilbunny should bother to convince us that he isn't scum. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Gamemonger's inactivty needs to end, we have two scum within Evilbunny/Gamemonger/Onjit and I want to know who it is. I need you guys to speak out loudly for yourselves or I'll just get you lynched for inactivity, and you well damn know that I am capable of moving town in that direction.

#57 2016-03-21 12:13:04

Processor

Game 4 wasn't fun and I don't want the same to repeat. Don't take this too personally Pyro.

#58 2016-03-21 12:39:53

Processor

AlphaJon wrote:

What? There's a misunderstanding out there. I just pointed out that Onjit's trying to get Calicara in an uncomfortable position, which seems to work for now. But you are suspicious of both Onjit and Calicara, and you're probably going to consider me as partnering with either of them, so I lose in both cases ;_;

It just raises my suspicions when people side with someone in an argument without stating WHY.
I didn't want to make you uncomfortable defending your honest opinion, if that was the case. Sorry about that.

AlphaJon wrote:

I agree, but he's not gonna answer if he doesn't read it in the first place.

So we shall replace him.

AlphaJon wrote:

How did you come with that? Especially with Gamemonger being unlikely to be scum (there's still Godfather, but that's probably 1 out of 4 mafia, according to Bobithan)

1/4 chance in 6 mafia is pretty damn good.

Is there anyone else you would suspect to be in the orange team? (https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 05#p589805)
With Onjit voting on Evilbunny now, I'm not sure if the two are partners.

#59 2016-03-21 12:40:20

Processor

NOT ORANGE

Very confident
Processor
Creature
Bobithan
SmittyW
Pyromaniac
Kaslai
ZeldaXD
W24
Marc

Pretty confident
N1KF: The attacks from Luka on him were pretty significant actually.

Rather confident
AlphaJon & Calicara: If anything, they are more likely to be red mafia. I'd be damn impressed if you two were orange.
Bimps: I'm going to believe his claim for now.
Zumza: I need to hear more from this guy.

Unsure
Maxi123: I'm starting to become a little unsure about this guy. (http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 20#p589520) He also had no choice but to vote for luka if he wanted to survive later on.
Onjit: Voting on EB makes me feel better about him. His analysis on EB repeated everything I had already said, but I don't think it was a forced vote. His choice to go after Calicara is interesting.

Alarming:
Gamemonger: Continuously lurking. His name goes up by one now, because of Bobithan's claim. This is, however, a valuable lynch because we might learn something about Bobithan's role.

Scummy:
Evilbunny

VERY ORANGE

#60 2016-03-21 12:58:02

Processor

Process of Elimination.

The level certainty I have for my scumreads on orange comes from the fact that I crossed out everyone who I believe isn't orange, and looked at the remaining users. Therefore I claim that my reads are very accurate.

Wooted by:

#61 2016-03-21 13:00:30

Processor

Hey Pyromaniac!

You should tell me what you think about my reads list. Do you want to lynch Evilbunny today? I think it's a great idea!

With love,
Processor

Wooted by:

#62 2016-03-21 14:03:24

Processor

Calicara wrote:

If he turns out to be scum I will help lunch him.

Woah, that's a serious vampireslip.

---

@marcoantonimsantos I like that read list.

Wooted by:

#63 2016-03-21 14:19:24

Processor

You missed a vote //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

maxi123[4]: Zumza, AlphaJon, Marco, Bimps
Bimps[0]: Creature
W24[1]: Maxi123, Creature, Bimps
Evilbunny[6]: Processor, Creature, Calicara, Onjit, Pyromaniac, marcoantonimsantos
Calicara[0]: Onjit

#64 2016-03-21 14:20:48

Processor

Ugh...

Evilbunny[6]: Processor, Creature, Calicara, Onjit, Pyromaniac, marcoantonimsantos
maxi123[3]: Zumza, AlphaJon, Bimps, marcoantonimsantos
W24[1]: Maxi123, Creature, Bimps

#65 2016-03-21 16:01:55

Processor

Calicara wrote:

who to lunch next.

VAMPIRE SLIP!

I'm sure you won't be fully fed until you've lunched every player.

Wooted by: (5)

#66 2016-03-21 17:13:42

Processor

maxi123 wrote:

also, the post where he types with orange, basing a read off of that is plain a close relative of sloth in the goonies so cut that out

Processor wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:

I'm gonna write my responses in orange

Please don't take this seriously, it is silly, but I can't stop thinking that a town member would stop to think twice before choosing orange as their color.

I specifically asked people to not take it seriously!

I agree to wait for Evilbunny to talk. Maybe also let Gamemonger talk.

#67 2016-03-21 20:41:07

Processor

Assuming you don't die.

#68 2016-03-21 20:42:08

Processor

Bimps wrote:

i'm keeping my vote on maxi, since right now it really doesnt matter.

Your vote kinda does matter though.

What is your opinion on Evilbunny, Bimps?

#69 2016-03-21 21:01:21

Processor

Nah Bimps, you are one of my townreads right now, sorry if I made you uncomfortable.

Current VC:

Evilbunny[7]: Processor, Creature, Calicara, Onjit, Pyromaniac, marcoantonimsantos, Maxi123
maxi123[2]: Zumza, Bimps, AlphaJon, marcoantonimsantos
W24[0]: Maxi123, Creature, Bimps

#70 2016-03-21 21:16:43

Processor

We need 3 more. I'll take mine off as soon as we reach the L-2 realm.

#71 2016-03-21 21:25:06

Processor

!unvote

I wanna hear Evilbunny speak.

Wooted by: (3)

#72 2016-03-21 21:45:54

Processor

I actually do feel more comfortable lynching W24.

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 09#p589509
This post raises way too many alarms.

!vote W24

This is fine.

I might do a more in-dept analysis if no one else bothers to.

#73 2016-03-23 22:10:42

Processor

I'm ok with W24 being lynched.

#74 2016-03-26 13:28:55

Processor

!vote Onjit
I can't even believe you said that.

Review coming soon.™

#75 2016-03-26 14:04:30

Processor

marc, he is probably telling the truth.

@Town Vig: IF AND ONLY IF you DID NOT attack Creature, please speak up.

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer