Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-03-17 15:36:43

Processor

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

SmittyW. wrote:

There is no reason to not lynch Zumza at this point besides self-doubt. I get it that he isn't a native english speaker and he isn't a veteran mafia player(?) but his neutral behavior shouldn't go unpunished.

Also folks, if you are going to take back a vote, please !unvote. Don't purposely vote for a !nolynch.

Even if we happen to mislynch (god forbid), lynching helps reveal connections between players and will lead to better educated N1 and D2 actions.

If you don't lynch, you are basically waiting until the investigative result is claimed. Otherwise, nobody will know anything so they're still playing blindly on D2.

Also

Lynching can kill scum.

Scum kills can't.

Less lynching = more scum kills.

So this is the only meaningful thing I could find on zumza.

a) Scum kills CAN kill scum in this game.
b) Zumza's behavior is far from being neutral. He has been attacking more players than a few others (e.g.: Kaslai). Why are we lynching specifically him?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#27 2016-03-17 15:53:54

Processor

You don't have 11 votes right now, right now, this IS going to be a nolynch vote. That is one hell of a bad excuse. You could always put your vote back here as soon as you have to leave, your behavior is very anti town.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#28 2016-03-17 17:44:29

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

I'm sorry but we have gone through the Zumza case, like I said, SO MANY TIMES.

Link me, I can't find it.

#29 2016-03-17 18:34:50

Processor

Thanks for compiling that, Pyro.

I see, and the whole zumza being annoying thing is true to some extent, but... so what?
Why does this make Zumza look scum? Why would a scum act in this way instead of answering the basic question?

Sorry but I just don't see the connection here.

#30 2016-03-17 18:36:34

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

e has continually told people to "answer their own questions", (and if that ain't scummy, I dont know what is).

I don't know what a scum has to gain by being this way.

Pyromaniac wrote:

If he is town, he deserves to be lynched anyway for causing this much damn confusion.

Luka deserves a lynch so much more than Zumza, come on!

Wooted by:

#31 2016-03-17 18:50:00

Processor

And that wouldn't happen if he was a citizen? Why?

I have a bad feeling about this, you are so wrong and you'll see it once the day ends.

---

Maxi123 rejected my request to temporary get off the L-1 vote, but he isn't complying. This is pretty concerning.

maxi123 wrote:

how am i anti-town? what if youre the 3rd mafia (this possibility is never excluded) and this way you want to get a nolynch to save zumza's booty?

By this logic I am already scum by not voting Zumza? Oh my, what kind of weird logic is that.

I am not going to get a nolynch by asking you to unvote for a few hours.

maxi123 wrote:
Processor wrote:

You don't have 11 votes right now, right now, this IS going to be a nolynch vote. That is one hell of a bad excuse. You could always put your vote back here as soon as you have to leave, your behavior is very anti town.

i thought the majority is 11 and we have 10 votes?

That's what I said. If you can convince one of the other 10 players, we have a lynch. Right now you don't. So instead of being so negative you should try to maybe convince others why they should lynch zumza, if you honestly think that's a good idea.

Inaction is going to end in a nolynch.

Maxi123 comes off as if he were too scared to pull his vote on Zumza. Scummy.

Pyromaniac wrote:
Processor wrote:

I don't know what a scum has to gain by being this way.

Also- What does a TOWN player have to gain by being this way??

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/black-or-white
Nothing but so what? Still doesn't prove the opposite.

#32 2016-03-17 18:52:07

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

If we spare Zumza and lynch Luka, and Luka ends up being town, then we killed a town and STILL have to deal with Zumza's vague booty posts. On the other hand, if we take out Zumza and HE turns out to be town, at least we will be able to understand Luka's defense.....

Luka's lynch, in case he turns out to be scum, which is likelier than Zumza, makes it easier for us to find new targets.

It would help us understand Maxi's and Creature's role. I can handle ignoring Zumza, even while he isn't that annoying.

#33 2016-03-17 18:55:14

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

But why would a law abiding townie go out of their way to be difficult and cause confusion?

Why would a scum who is trying to stay hidden go out of their way to be difficult? Scum constantly try to fade in the crowd and avoid standing out.

Your arguments about zumza are valid but do not prove his guiltiness.

#34 2016-03-17 18:58:03

Processor

Pyromaniac wrote:

And to be fair to maxi, it is kind of weird that after nearly two or so IRL days of inactivity (you just popping in every so often to say "Hi"), that you come back defending Zumza...

I clearly stated why I don't think the lynch on Zumza is a good one.
I would behave the same way if I had more time to spend on mafia, my stance on Zumza is totally unrelated to my inactivity.

Zumza's case is still stupid and I am not hammering a lynch this silly. Find someone else, and mark my words that this is a mistake.

#35 2016-03-17 19:02:11

Processor

I am not afraid of defending Zumza, because worst case scenario, I am wrong and he is scum, I will be checked by a detective tonight and proven innocent.

#36 2016-03-17 19:23:08

Processor

#37 2016-03-17 19:29:52

Processor

Thanks smitty, you forgot my vote (probably because of the misspelling)
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 94#p588394

#38 2016-03-17 19:44:47

Processor

@Smitty: Zumza has switched votes twice during the entire day. That is below the average in town. It didn't strike me very oddly, he was never trying to shake off attention with it.

Wooted by:

#39 2016-03-17 20:12:44

Processor

@Luka504:

Processor wrote:

I am not afraid of defending Zumza, because worst case scenario, I am wrong and he is scum, I will be checked by a detective tonight and proven innocent.

@SmittyW
Smitty, Pyro, Maxi, Anak, Bobithan and Creature were active recently. We totally can make it happen.

#40 2016-03-17 20:37:46

Processor

We need three more votes in 25 minutes. Trust me, we can manage.

Bobithan and Maxi123 are both on the forums but not responding here, interesting.

#41 2016-03-19 23:20:00

Processor

Hi,

I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM SOMETHING!

I was jailed last night. I was attacked by the red mafia last night too but I didn't die because I was jailed. Hurrah!

#42 2016-03-19 23:21:19

Processor

I ALSO MADE SOMETHING AMAZING AND I WANTED TO SHOW YOU!!!

https://dev.yonom.org/ee/isolate/

It's a tool that lets you hide posts by everyone but a person of your choice. It only hides posts on a specific page, so I recommend setting posts per page to 75 in forum settings.
It makes it easier to analyze someone's behavior without searching forever.

I'd like to add that I made this tool only for myself. I use Windows 10, Chrome v49, Forums on HTTPS and the Carbon theme. It doesn't seem to work on firefox, you also have to wait until the page has fully loaded.
If it still doesn't work for you, suck it up because it works fine for me and I am not going to fix it for you <3, feel free to edit the code though...

Wooted by:

#43 2016-03-20 01:38:08

Processor

AlphaJon wrote:

@Everyone: And please stop claiming citizen just for the sake of claiming citizen. This is useless and counterproductive. Everyone can claim citizen, including mafia. Claim only if you have to.

Indeed, and it forces PRs to claim citizen too, because otherwise mafia would have a higher chance hitting a PR by attacking those who haven't claimed citizen.

#44 2016-03-20 01:57:50

Processor

I didn't look into Anak back in day 1, so I don't have a list of his interactions with other people. I did look a lot at the orange mafia's composition though, I'll post my results once I finish it, probably tomorrow.

D1 VC analysis basically it boils down to this:

People who were too shy to vote/participate on the big luka push might be Orange.
People who were really aggressive on all three pushes might be Red.

#45 2016-03-20 02:00:17

Processor

@Onjit:

Processor wrote:

Hi,

I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM SOMETHING!

I was jailed last night. I was attacked by the red mafia last night too but I didn't die because I was jailed. Hurrah!

#46 2016-03-20 22:49:52

Processor

Seriously? Maxi is probably town.

#47 2016-03-20 22:50:33

Processor

Bimps likely town too.

#48 2016-03-20 22:51:32

Processor

Gamemonger and W24 smell so scummy. Time to write a full analysis and then make make a case on them.

#49 2016-03-21 01:33:52

Processor

Okay, it is time for PoE!

(Sorry Rhazh, I know you don't like it when people do this)

Going for scum vs not scum is hard, because we have two groups. Both scum are going to scumhunt during the day. Therefore I will analyze people only based on whether they are leaning orange or not. I might bother doing a similar list for red mafia too.

NOT ORANGE

Very confident
Processor: I was the person who really pushed toward the luka lynch.
Zelda & Marc & W24: They didn't switch over to Zumza, they are definitely not orange.
Bobithan: He hammered the vote on Luka.
SmittyW: Thanks to him switching votes, many others followed and we managed to lynch the right person.
Creature: He did take his vote off Zumza to prevent a hammer and seemed open to vote on Luka.
Kaslai: Put down a vote, there was no pressure on him.
Pyromaniac: Just like Creature, he was open to voting luka.

Pretty confident
Zumza: He did vote on luka, but he gets less credit because he had no other options. I dislike the whole Anak vs Zumza thing, it was very pointless, but I don't think it makes him scummy.

Rather confident
Maxi123: I little concerning that he was defended by luka, but in the end he wasn't too hesistant to lynch him, he gets a green card for today.
AlphaJon: Voted on Luka twice, once when he was at L-2.
Calicara: She seemed open to lynching luka.
N1KF: I was going to write a long review on this guy, but... nah. N1KF blaming him does make him look red/town though.

Unsure
Bimps: Haven't seen much from him yet.

Alarming:
Onjit: Ugh, he votes for Luka, then 180s back, saying it was just a joke. He does seriously participate in N1KF and Zumza pushes, never explains why he didn't want Luka lynched. Suspecious.

Scummy:
Gamemonger: He voted for N1KF, he voted for Zumza, he conciously did not participate in the Luka movement by lurking.
Evilbunny: Even worse than Gamemonger. He does try to help Luka out. Doesn't participate without seriously stating why.

VERY ORANGE

As you can see, I do recommend going for Evilbunny or Gamemonger, as they seem to be the only two players who completely avoided Luka or outright helped him out.

#50 2016-03-21 01:33:57

Processor

Now, here is my case on EB:

Evilbunny wrote:

I really hope you guys start taking this more seriously day 2. We shouldn't have 6 pages of spam everyday.

Creature seems to be the only person doing anything, and he's only throwing empty votes at people, so once 2 of us are DEAD tomorrow, I expect things to be more serious.
Also because we should lynch today and he has the most votes right now:
!vote N1KF

Shout out to make sure a person is killed that night. Takes the opportunity to vote on N1KF, only stating confbias as reasoning.

Evilbunny wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

I dont care if you are a doctor or whatever.

I think what he meant by this was "I am willing to lynch you, even at the risk of you being a doctor"
We (people that voted for N1KF) are all guilty of that, even if we didn't actually say it.

Also Creature is pulling the mafia equivalent of "It's just a prank, bro": "It's just a pressure vote, bro"

and Marco could you stop with the "hidden" messages. If you have something to say, just say it.

Defending Luka, this is his first and only interaction with him.
He doesn't go on to defend any other points, lurks around while the push on luka is happening.

Evilbunny wrote:

I'm gonna write my responses in orange

Please don't take this seriously, it is silly, but I can't stop thinking that a town member would stop to think twice before choosing orange as their color.

Evilbunny wrote:

mfw Luka was mafia and I look like an idiot now

It might be a little too late now, like I've said, you never really justified not voting for Luka.

!vote Evilbunny

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer