Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-12 17:04:45

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

The following rules are in play for the game, and I will be stricter on these rules than I was last time.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2016-03-13 03:11:50

AlphaJon

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

Hi! Sorry, I missed the party //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
And wow, already 7 pages of.. stuff.
So what's the thing with N1KF, he's getting lynched because claimed citizen?

#3 2016-03-13 03:23:09

AlphaJon

Well that was stupid to claim citizen D1, cuz citizen is the most unreliable role to claim( = can easily be claimed by mafia), and because it has no power, mislynching an actual citizen isn't that bad, considering that the citizen may well be mafia.
Anyway going to bed, 3am here, gotta see the vote counts tomorrow. Count me in if the count isn't close to 11.

Plot twist: the mafia aren't actually selling oranges and blood oranges, but carrots and tomatoes.

#4 2016-03-13 20:53:53

AlphaJon

I read the thing, and I have to admit that Luka504 looks really scummy, especially that post where he would accept to lynch a potential doctor, the "I don't care" thing.
I didn't count, but there aren't 9 votes for sure, so I'll !vote Luka504, @Rhaz, don't count it there are already >= 9 votes at the time of this post
Btw Proc don't worry about N1 death, I'm here, it's only 50/50 https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2016-03-14 12:41:10

AlphaJon

Man is this game hard to follow, too many posts(but better than not enough posts). I read them all, but I don't really understand the Zumza votes as of now, can someone explain it to me? (I understood the "ignoring questions" part of it, but that's it)

#6 2016-03-14 23:57:29

AlphaJon

I can't login for as long and as often as most of you, and it will propably be like that tomorrow too, so I'll try to tell as much as I can about what's in my mind about everyone.
I'll just shamelessly copy Rhaz's player list and make descriptions of the people in here.

1.Creature
Takes initiative in many posts, in the sense that he's usually of the first to make a point about other people's says in a straightforward way. Not going to make a wall of text about him, most of you already have a similar opinion.

2.Kaslai
That guy seems to post even less than me, can't say anything about him.

3.Onjit
Has his own arguments for and against people, not necessarily in the same mindset as everyone else, without contradicting them. Forces people to not be inactive by voting, which can be both a good and a bad thing, in the sense that people won't even necessarily notice, given the amount of posts in here, which result in votes seem like random, even if they are not.

4.Anak
Don't know, didn't pay attention, and I'm not rereading 17 pages for the sake of a read on him and some others.

5.Ninja
See kaslai above.

6.Bobithan [DISCLAIMER: I MAY TOTALLY BE WRONG ON THIS ONE]
For being in mafia with him in game 2(or 3, don't remember, I died N1 in both), I can approximately tell his posts don't look too much like the ones when he was mafia. He doesn't blend in with others here, without establishing too much of a presence either.

7.Calicara
Posts more than Kaslai and Ninja, but I can't tell anything in particular as of now.

8.Pyromaniac
Don't know, I'm reading his posts but I can't get a lot from them, evan if they have relevance.

9.Evilbunny
10.SmittyW.
11.N1KF
12.AlphaJon
13.W24
14.Maxi123
15.Processor
16.ZeldaXD
17.Zumza
18.marcoantonimsantos
19.Luka504
20.Gamemonger

Screw it, I'm tired, I'll finish the list later.

Can I ask something to all of you? Please, stop taking the whole huge  pyramid quotes of everyone in your posts. Having the same pieces of text over and over makes only the actual new content difficult to find. Take only the last quote if possible, and maybe just keep the parts you really need.

A last thing about my low activity on the forums overall:
My family is moving out, which means they don't have any internet. Although I have a home of my own, I am spending most of the time with them, when I don't work or sleep. I'm trying to force myself to check this topic as often as I can, I rarely even check anything else atm. On top of that it happens right when the mafia game is a 20-man chaos with an unstoppable stream of posts.
All this just to say that my low post count is unrelated to the game itself. If I can't get it better, I will ask for a replacement, even if I don't like the sound of it.

#7 2016-03-15 22:05:15

AlphaJon

I'll be honest: I think the Zumza thing escalated rather quickly. I'm not suspicious enough of him to vote him, but I'll keep an eye. At the same time, I think I'll back off a bit of Luka504 for now, he made a scummy post which got him several votes, but he got back up later, so I'll retract my vote for now. (He has 8 votes, you don't want the mafias to mix up in here, am I right?)

!unvote

On the maxi123 "to be or not to be defending scum": I'd be careful about him too, but not for the same reasons as everyone else. Let me explain myself.
See the mafia 3 and 5? He lived till the end in both of them, and he was town in both. However, he isn't really careful about the game. The most obvious example are when he voted townies carelessly(with good intentions though), which caused mafia to quickhammer, securing them 2 wins.
Often, he ends up defending people he believes are town. His bahavior can look 100% townish sometimes, or look outright scummy. But this is just his playstyle: He posts/does stuff, and only thinks about them later (no offense). On top of that, his writing style also lets his posts open for misinterpretation.

I'm not defending him in any way. He may as well be on both sides of the game(read: close to 50/50 chance of being town/mafia).

I feel like his background of the previous games will help some people get a better understanding of him.
I'd also appreciate the opinion of the people who disagree with me about him, because ofc I'm not omnipotent, and can't guess everyone here.

Wooted by:

#8 2016-03-15 22:26:07

AlphaJon

Luka504 wrote:

I attack n1kf for off topic.

Dude, really? That's one of the most pointless reason you can pop out. I backed off, but I'm feeling like voting again.

Luka504 wrote:

Its mostly random guessed as those roles seem to make the most sense
.....If im correct.....

Stahp pls, ur making it wurse.

Oh well, may as well cancel my unvote.
!vote Luka504

#9 2016-03-17 08:41:16

AlphaJon

I'm still not so sure about Zumza, and at the same time, the rest of you[most of the town] do seem to be sure about him.

I will not vote for him now, but if you[the town] believe he is scum, and cannot reach 11 votes, I'll assume at that point that you're right (20 people are much more likely to be right than an individual), and will vote later, a few hours before the day ends. But I don't think it will be necessary, there are already 8 votes on him.

In the meantime, I keep my vote on Luka504.

#10 2016-03-17 12:41:48

AlphaJon

Considering the remaining time, and the fact that Zumza is likely to be the one getting lynched today, I may as well put in my vote before it becomes too late (see my previous post for explanation)
!unvote
!vote Zumza

WARNING: This is the 10th vote

Voting for Zumza after this post will cause the day to end.

#11 2016-03-19 23:40:08

AlphaJon

It would be funny if the town managed to make a perfect win, lol.

Creature wrote:

I was receiving some mysterious PMs from Luka504 in my EE inbox. Not sure if I am allowed to atleast write the PMs here.

He may be mad that he died D1, and tries to make it clear? As for the PM, I think you should check with Rhaz if you can post it here, he's dead so there shouldn't be anything of him here.

Processor wrote:

Hi,

I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM SOMETHING!

I was jailed last night. I was attacked by the red mafia last night too but I didn't die because I was jailed. Hurrah!

It was guessable that mafia would attempt to kill you, but the jailer also seemed to know it. That, and the N1 curse on both of us https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Back to the more serious stuff. At this point I believe maxi123 to be teamed up with Luka504.
!vote Maxi123

#12 2016-03-20 01:23:42

AlphaJon

Bobithan wrote:

I would like to make a hard claim. I'm the sheriff. I figured that there's only going to be one roleblocker between the enemy teams so I'd like to get this out of the way early enough. I'm really banking on there being a doctor willing to trust me enough to protect me for the following days so I can stay safe while investigating so we can at least get some results without the risk of me dropping dead before I'm able to go over what I've found.

Last night I investigated Gamemonger and got a town result.

Also of note, from my rolecard I've been told there is likely a Godfather and a framer, which I will assume will be the only things to be tampering with my results, unless there's maybe a miller but I doubt that.

So yeah. That's all from me. Just don't hammer maxi, please.

There is only one problem with your claim, should be it true. The doctor can't protect everyone he believes/knows to be town. Also, you may still be a mafia investigate, but tbh I doubt it for now. So it's almost a legit claim for me. But the best moment to claim it is when you find a mafia, not when you find a town.

I'm not so sure about maxi123, I was about to retract my vote, and then there's this thing where he says he will surely pass as scum under investigates.

Now that we know that Anak was mafia, it makes me rethink my opinion on Zumza. We have 2 options: Anak went against him because he's town/the other mafia. Or, he went against him to make it seem like they're not together. I believe more in the first option, but man, I get proven things wrong so often in this game. I was surprised when Anak flipped as mafia.

@Everyone: And please stop claiming citizen just for the sake of claiming citizen. This is useless and counterproductive. Everyone can claim citizen, including mafia. Claim only if you have to.

#13 2016-03-20 01:30:05

AlphaJon

Bobithan wrote:

idle in #eeforums so you get mafia updates from gregbot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I tried to stalk GregBot once. It didn't work well. Thanks Processor.

#14 2016-03-20 01:31:38

AlphaJon

And yeah, there's a bit too much post ninja-ing

#15 2016-03-20 13:29:18

AlphaJon

I'd like an explanation on mine too, because atm I don't get it

#16 2016-03-21 08:46:28

AlphaJon

I'm pretty sure that mafia 6 will be sellable as a book when it ends.
/endofjoke

Processor wrote:
Bimps wrote:

proc i am town you dumper

PROVE IT!

Creature wrote:
Bimps wrote:

hey guys im the tracker, i thought i visited someone on night 1 but i didnt. if you lynch me you are lynching all the town so dont do it you butts. i vote w24 because im a sheep so uh !vote w24

Do this look like a fakeclaim or not?

I don't know much about Bimps, but I know enough to be almost sure that his claim is true.

Onjit wrote:

Do you guys want me to write a more detailed set of reads? I might make a proper diagram or something.

That would be cool.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Hey guys.. I really, really think that someone (detective) should check out creature and/or W24 tonight.

I really think so.

I can't really tell you why I dont think but something kinda fishy happened lol

Why those 2 specifically? What makes you suspicious of Creature? Btw people say W24 look scummy but I have yet to see the reasons.

(Insert Onjit vs Calicara wall of quotes)
If you ask me, Onjit's trying to push Calicara, in the same way Proc and Creature do with people they find suspicious.  Calicara is now uncomfortable, looking by her posts. I wouldn't outright say she's scummy, but the behavior is weird.

#17 2016-03-21 11:03:48

AlphaJon

Processor wrote:

@Evilbunny: Tell me what you think about yourself.

Is this even serious? https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

The other 2 are legit, but tbh I don't think you'll get much from Gamemonger

#18 2016-03-21 11:40:23

AlphaJon

Processor wrote:

Onjit ignoring my push on Evilbunny.

I'm sorry, but I didn't notice it. Can you tell me where to look approximately? I don't need the exact post, just a range of page numbers.

Processor wrote:

I'll also note down AlphaJon's onesided argumentation in favor of Calicara.

What? There's a misunderstanding out there. I just pointed out that Onjit's trying to get Calicara in an uncomfortable position, which seems to work for now. But you are suspicious of both Onjit and Calicara, and you're probably going to consider me as partnering with either of them, so I lose in both cases ;_;

Processor wrote:

I obviously could have worded it better, but I do think Evilbunny should bother to convince us that he isn't scum.

Inb4 one more citizen claim //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Processor wrote:

Gamemonger's inactivty needs to end

I agree, but he's not gonna answer if he doesn't read it in the first place.

Processor wrote:

we have two scum within Evilbunny/Gamemonger/Onjit and I want to know who it is.

How did you come with that? Especially with Gamemonger being unlikely to be scum (there's still Godfather, but that's probably 1 out of 4 mafia, according to Bobithan)

#19 2016-03-21 11:42:13

AlphaJon

Oh well, I got Ninja'd, you may as well ignore my first quote-reply, since he replied to it now.

#20 2016-03-21 12:29:50

AlphaJon

At this point, I'm having a bad feel about this, so I'll just politely ask all of you (the ones who know something about it) to not speak about it. Would be sad to have game 4 happen again, especially in the most active of all mafia games so far. Would be even worse if Rhaz gets forced to modkill some of us.
PS: I don't have a clue about what happened, and I'm not interested in getting involved

Wooted by:

#21 2016-03-21 12:32:18

AlphaJon

Let me rephrase that. The worst case scenario is that Mafia 4 happens again. Modkills ofc aren't worse than that, but the game will be greatly affected, which is almost as bad.

Wooted by:

#22 2016-03-21 19:05:54

AlphaJon

I read the last few pages, and there's one thing I am sure: Calicara wants to lunch us all. There's the repeated "lunch" thing, and this:

Calicara wrote:

you've mistook my forward mess for suspicion and lies.

Forward mess, as in "I'm going to lunch you all, and it's going to be a mess!"
I say we give her a taste of her own medicine, and lunch her!
!lunch Calicara

Lunch votecount:
Calicara(1): AlphaJon

After lunching her, we should put the remains in the Evilbinny(tm)
---
On a more serious note, Calicara posted this 2 pages ago(~50posts)

Calicara wrote:

I have no idea what alpha's role is, but note he is the one trying to align with me and not vice versa.

I have no point in doing that, because if I was mafia, I would be giving myself away, which is counterproductive. And if I was town, it would be just a lynch on me, which is counterproductive as well. Also, you were the smartest of the 3 mafias of the last game, despite some slips(no offense Kaslai and Ninja), if I wanted to align with someone, I wouldn't choose you (in case it isn't clear: I don't want to align with anyone, not even the town leaders, because aligning = "100% mafia partners"). You, Proc, Bobithan and Creature are the last ones I want to be against me.

My opinion of Evilbunny is rather neutral, with a slight bias towards the scum end. (I know, I have a hard time reading people, we're 18 in there)
Also, he already has 6 votes, and most importantly, he didn't even defend himself yet, so I'll not vote him now.
However, while I don't trust Maxi123 much, I don't consider him as scummy as I did as the beginning of the day, so I'll unvote him.
!unvote

Evilbunny[6]: Processor, Creature, Calicara, Onjit, Pyromaniac, marcoantonimsantos
maxi123[2]: Zumza, Bimps, AlphaJon, marcoantonimsantos
W24[1]: Maxi123, Creature, Bimps
Bimps[0]: Creature
Calicara[0]: Onjit

Also, like Evilbunny, can I write my messages in colors of the mafias?

#23 2016-03-21 19:08:16

AlphaJon

btw: RHAZ COME BACK HERE

#24 2016-03-21 20:14:53

AlphaJon

maxi123 wrote:

most likely yes but theres always possibility it was a lie

If it was the case: jailor counterclaims->if proven true->we lynch Proc-> win. Plus the fact that red mafia would intentionally make no kill just for that.
But noone counterclaimed, so I'll stick with the base version: Red mafia made no kill because thet targeted Processor (tbh I saw it coming, considering how he led the town to Luka at the end)

#25 2016-03-21 20:23:31

AlphaJon

maxi123 wrote:

im not saying proc is mafia
i said "most likely yes" which means i agree to 95%

there's no 95% there. All. Or. Nothing. /sarcasm

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer