Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2016-03-16 00:38:47

Anak

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

'Luka would have taken his vote back.'
Who said so? It seems you know Luka more than us. Talk about him to us please. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
*claps*

Why wouldn Luka keep his vote on a confirmed town PR? Why would anyone?

#52 2016-03-16 19:22:12

Anak

Zumza wrote:

Also Anak are you going to respond why did you vote on me?

Lol don't try and play me as if you asked before

All of the cryptic messages and dodging questions. Your behaviour is, for lack of better word, edgy. "The answer is obvious" "Find the answer yourself" You haven't provided any good reason to hold back information when asked for it. Why would you not make it easier and just say so first thing? You're too shady, and it seems like you're hiding something by refusing to answer questions, and providing some sort of symbolic, "read between the lines" response. Seems too malicious for it to be chance or first game jitters or something. Your arrogance gets the better of you at points, which doesn't exactly contribute to a town view of you.

#53 2016-03-17 17:04:22

Anak

Zumza wrote:

I did ask you before look:

Zumza wrote:

What am I supposed to say?

People said that I act how I do generally in forums. Would you vote me for that?
You act like there was millions of questions addressed to me and I ignored them. But more people voted after I answered them, because Maxi said he was unsatisfied that my situation was explained and people started to believe me. (Maxi being the user I have my vote on). Being active on the opposite timezone of the majority makes me mafia? Also if you look up there were other questions to other users that simply got forgotten. None of you explain why did you overreacted so much on me. There are users that voted me without giving any reasons.
I'm dissatisfied on some users way of playing and analysis.
However if this is your wish I prefer to die in the first day just to help a more important / helpful character.

How is that asking me why I voted you...
I'm pretty sure you don't act like that on the forums. Also, don't keep trying to say "you act like you asked so many questions!!!" no I don't. I know I only asked a few. And you ignored them, and gave cryptic and evasive answers.
What does you having a vote on Maxi have to do with anything? And what does your timezone have to do anything?
I'm not talking about other people, I'm talking about you. If those people want to push for answers, they can. I pushed for answers from you, and you didn't give them. I don't think any of us have overreacted on you, and we have explained more than enough on your behaviour and why we're voting/suspecting you.
Like Bobithan said, you're really grasping at straws here.

#54 2016-03-17 18:09:07

Anak

Zumza wrote:

Your arguments don't have any sense.
I read every post of this topic how can you say I ignore something?
I have not give any evasive answers.
One of the persons who forgot that they questions remained without response its even you Anak! You ask something N1KF which he never responded to.
Just tell the posts you consider that I'm town / part of the mafia. Maybe none of you can because their none...
I'm not "grasping at straws" Im trying to understand what causes your aggressive behaviour about me.

Wym how can I say you ignored me? If you read every post in the thread, you surelly would've seen me ask you those questions which you blatantly ignored yet decided to post and respond to other people.
I just read through the whole thread and haven't found myself asking N1KF anything. Can you link me to the post? I've rarely (if not at all) conversed with him; I don't know why you've brought it up. Either I've narrowly missed it, it's irrelevant, or you're making things up.
None of your post are town or mafia indicative? I've explained the behaviour you present which makes me think you're mafia. I don't see any town from you at all, really, because you think you can play a neutral character.
I suppose I can say my behaviour is aggressive, however it's not like I'm telling the masses to vote for you or anything. I've explained time and time again why I've voted/suspected you. I don't know why you don't get it.

#55 2016-03-17 18:42:01

Anak

It begs the question of why is he not answering the question. Why is he not giving information when asked of it (information which isn't precious i.e. a hardclaim or anything like that) I can't see any good reason for him to have done this, and he hasn't provided one. This doesn't seem at all like town behaviour to me.

#56 2016-04-05 21:20:36

Anak

Proc don't meta woots lmao. Idk if the power went to your head or what but it was so blindingly obvious. gg tho.

Wooted by:

#57 2016-04-05 21:24:13

Anak

Bobithan wrote:
Processor wrote:

I wanted time to decide. I never denied the possibility of orton being scum. Oh well.

Processor wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

Why would we lynch maxi over Orton?

Cuz they are both equally terrible lynches.

maxi was confirmed town

Yeah legit tho what was that...

#58 2016-04-05 21:27:15

Anak

Processor wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Processor wrote:

I wanted time to decide. I never denied the possibility of orton being scum. Oh well.

Processor wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

Why would we lynch maxi over Orton?

Cuz they are both equally terrible lynches.

maxi was confirmed town

I was saying yall went nuts over a hint.

I was looking at other players and you all wanted to lynch lynch lynch.
Honestly I would have probably came to the conclusion to lynch orton after some time.

yS6vJj9.jpg

#59 2016-04-06 01:12:31

Anak

Pyromaniac wrote:

Anak- why did you have to be mafia? You were with me against Zumza and then broke my heart.

;* sorry hun

Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer