Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-12 17:04:45

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

The following rules are in play for the game, and I will be stricter on these rules than I was last time.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted. No exceptions.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat. No exceptions.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final. If I say not to do something it means don't do it. If you have an issue then it's best to save until the end of the game as to not interfere with the game.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2016-03-12 22:15:54

Anak

Re: Mafia 6 game thread:Multiball (Town wins!)

who is mafia please claim

#3 2016-03-12 22:27:37

Anak

Creature wrote:
Evilbunny wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

There were not one, but two evil organizations planning to take over the Town.

Well where did they go?

One moved to another town, the other decided to sell oranges.

One sold oranges, the other sold blood oranges.

#4 2016-03-12 22:28:24

Anak

Processor wrote:

Morning everyone!

Anak smells funny.
!vote Anak

Is it a good scent or a bad scent

#5 2016-03-12 22:32:54

Anak

maxi123 wrote:

the hell is ogdens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogden
It could be anything tbh

#6 2016-03-12 23:17:56

Anak

Your fedora disgusts me

#7 2016-03-12 23:25:46

Anak

Same
!nolynch

I don't like random lynches. Whilst one wouldn't affect us too heavily, I'd still rather not risk it.

#8 2016-03-12 23:28:12

Anak

a80c373c02a0f5a5315b381d8c74e9ee.jpg

Wooted by: (3)

#9 2016-03-13 00:10:36

Anak

marcoantonimsantos wrote:

wat

voting random people is bad straight in the first day
Imagine you kill a citizen
What now?

!vote nolynch

Like Creature said, it really is the best day to vote. With a full game, you're almost not losing anything.
That said, I wouldn't want to take the risk and lynch a townie. With at least 14, there can be a lot of different, new, and important roles, and it would definitely knock us down a peg to accidentally take one out.

Wooted by:

#10 2016-03-13 00:22:35

Anak

Has day 1 ever meant anything though.
Granted we can vote for once, but everyone's been making jokes.

#11 2016-03-13 00:26:59

Anak

Creature wrote:
Anak wrote:

Has day 1 ever meant anything though.
Granted we can vote for once, but everyone's been making jokes.

RVS

Oh, I misinterpreted what you meant by random guessing. I've already said my opinions on random voting so

#12 2016-03-13 00:38:45

Anak

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Nolynch:W24, marcoantonimsantos

Oh is it actually
!vote nolynch
Or did you just miss my original command?

#13 2016-03-13 00:53:42

Anak

Creature wrote:

I am deathtunneling the next one to vote a nolynch.

!unvote
!vote nolynch

Good luck fam

#14 2016-03-13 02:55:54

Anak

Evilbunny wrote:

I really hope you guys start taking this more seriously day 2. We shouldn't have 6 pages of spam everyday.

Of course. When is Day 1 ever taken seriously. That's why I don't count it in my reads.

#15 2016-03-13 12:45:13

Anak

Idk why people suspect N1KF and SMitty based on having "not contributed"
No one has! Or we barely have! It's only Day 1, half of which has been taken up by cheek bantz™
It's a random vote, with around little or bad reasoning which wouldn't get you past Day 2, but is good enough for now.

#16 2016-03-13 13:00:23

Anak

Don't trust Creature! I know him for some years and I know how he is.He's "cop" and "red result", humor and stuff just means he is trying to hide something. I suposse he is mafia. ok thx bye

The cop thing was humour

#17 2016-03-13 13:38:41

Anak

tumblr_mg9jh465731ql5yr7o5_250.gif

#18 2016-03-13 14:48:30

Anak

Creature wrote:
Anak wrote:

Idk why people suspect N1KF and SMitty based on having "not contributed"
No one has! Or we barely have! It's only Day 1, half of which has been taken up by cheek bantz™
It's a random vote, with around little or bad reasoning which wouldn't get you past Day 2, but is good enough for now.

I don't really understand this argument. If he's saying N1KF is a good wagon, then he's playing like Game 3, starting with a defense, then encouraging the wagon without even voting.

Well I've already said my opinions on random voting. It's good enough for other people I mean. We can "afford" to random vote on Day 1, but I'm against incase we lose a valuable town member (or any town member really but yknow)
I'm just saying the N1KF/Smitty suspicion is random voting rather than people trying to base it on an actual reason (contribution, etc.)

#19 2016-03-13 16:15:18

Anak

Processor, reading that I find it very true, however I'm not sure if it's just characteristic of him or not.

#20 2016-03-13 16:32:29

Anak

Yeah that's what I mean. I'm not sure whether that would be his normal kind of, uh, sentencing, or not. That is very true though, and seems too obvious to miss, so:
!unvote
!vote Luka504

#21 2016-03-13 18:53:01

Anak

Zumza wrote:

I have no other wish but being alive when my team will win.

Why did you say this? It doesn't seem relevant to the rest of your post.
Also why would you say team rather than saying town? Everyone would say they are town, so I'm not sure what you're implying.
(Sounds like gamethrowing as well, but I'm not sure)

#22 2016-03-13 19:02:09

Anak

Where is this suspect list? Bc:

Processor wrote:

N1KF doesn't seem scummy. I disagree with all of you, sheeps.

#23 2016-03-13 19:28:05

Anak

maxi123 wrote:
Processor wrote:

DEFENDING SCUM RIGHT HERE ALARM ALARM RED RED RED!!

really tho
look

Calicara wrote:

!unvote
!vote Luka204
20 players.... 1 game... My god.

W24 wrote:

Also, I guess I'll vote luka504 for reasons the processor stated.

!unvote
!vote luka504

Anak wrote:

Yeah that's what I mean. I'm not sure whether that would be his normal kind of, uh, sentencing, or not. That is very true though, and seems too obvious to miss, so:
!unvote
!vote Luka504

2 of them didnt even bother saying any thoughts and followed you like sheeps

That's funny bc I remember you jumped on that N1KF wagon.

#24 2016-03-13 21:12:11

Anak

I mean, what Processor said does make sense. It is Day 1 so everything is a bit lighter. With increasing, uh, speculation, I suppose it might make sense that Luka isn't mafia. I would overall prefer to nolynch, however I'm not sure I exactly want to take my vote off of him. If we start hammering I might take off my vote (but then what is the point of my vote now?) so I'm not entirely sure what to do.
I did say that some of his posts were moer characteristic of him, however that "I don't care" post was a bit of a dealbreaker.

Evilbunny, I don't quite understand your post. Are you saying N1KF/Luka is (hypothetically) doctor or not?

#25 2016-03-13 21:55:45

Anak

Ok so I read back and there are I think 8 votes on luka, which is rather close, so I'm going to
!unvote
!nolynch

I think mainly because a lot of what has been said on Day 1 is not serious and not able to get correct reads from. However, we have gotten a bit more serious for the first time on Day 1, due to the voting. With the lack of the time we've had, and also with having had no night actions to go off from, I don't think there's enough evidence we can gather solely from what's happened. Or at least, enough to make a solid vote.
There's a risk with a random vote today, although we can "afford" it, that we will lose a valuable townie, making it 3 down instead of 2 (less hopefully bc of town PRs but well) and that's something I'd rather not contribute to, especially with a lack of more solid evidence.
I think I did jump quickly on the Luka wagon, not unfoundedly though, as I thought Processor's reads were quite compelling. I'd still rather not lynch someone on Day 1, and wait till Day 2 to see what we can gather from now and then.

Wooted by:
Onjit1459908390593899

Board footer