Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Re: EPIC OPEN-WORLD BATTLE

TakoMan02 wrote:
Fir3Fli3 wrote:

I'm there up-time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Only thing is that I'm not sure how many people will come.. looks like half op the people forgot they signed up.

Yeah... too bad.

AH! Oh, nvm. FALSE ALARM.

But I think your player-shortage will be solved fir3fli3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Haha, btw, when will you give us the link to the world?

#327 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

how long left?

#328 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I will provide a link in 30 more minutes.

First come first serve as far as location goes.

Ok, there's been a problem with the links. As many of you know, you can't enter a world with a curse, except through links. However, for open-worlds, non-betas cannot enter a world with a curse.

I am proposing a solution:

Levels can only hold 45 people. After everyone that is supposed to shows up, we fill the room with people that aren't playing. People that we know, like MIHB, Chewy, and all that. The count of the level should be 45 and nobody can enter.

So, we need a lot of people. Ask your friends that are on facebook, just tell them to go to the link. Get on your other computer and make an account. Do whatever it takes to get people in the level.

Ok, here's the link

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/1ct-My-Great-Room

Just think of the other people as an extra challenge.

Last edited by Tako (May 14 2011 12:00:11 pm)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#329 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

TakoMan02 wrote:

Ok, there's been a problem with the links. As many of you know, you can't enter a world with a curse, except through links. However, for open-worlds, non-betas cannot enter a world with a curse.

Levels can only hold 45 people. After everyone that is supposed to shows up, we fill the room with people that aren't playing. People that we know, like MIHB, Chewy, and all that. The count of the level should be 45 and nobody can enter.

So, we need a lot of people. Ask your friends that are on facebook, just tell them to go to the link. Get on your other computer and make an account. Do whatever it takes to get people in the level.

Aren't guests fine?

#330 Before February 2015

MiniSwede

he is writing it!

#331 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Fir3Fli3 wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

Aren't guests fine?

Guests are non-Beta and thus can't use a link with a swear.

vvv And, whoa, Fir3Fli3, we posted 2 seconds apart.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (May 14 2011 12:02:58 pm)

#332 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

It should start now..

#333 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Yes! Begin building!

During the building stage, you may not alter the other team's work

You may use autoclicker ONLY to build.

Castles cannot touch

Remember to use your own team color

And when everyone's done, we'll start!

Last edited by Tako (May 14 2011 12:03:48 pm)

#334 Before February 2015

MiniSwede

uhm link?

#335 Before February 2015

supadorf24

A link would help.

#336 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

TakoMan02 wrote:

Ok, here's the link

http://beta.everybodyedits.com/games/1ct-My-Great-Room

Just think of the other people as an extra challenge.

#337 Before February 2015

SmittyW

It doesn't work for me. How about everyone else?
Aww, this is a Beta Only world? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I guess I can't play now...

Last edited by SmittyW. (May 14 2011 12:14:57 pm)

#338 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Has the battling actually started yet? Well, never mind. I don't have chat, so I'm out.

#339 Before February 2015

Cornman101

me wanna red team!

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAH WTFBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

#340 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Before anybody else posts, the yellow and blue team won, so they'll fight each other next time!!! Bytheway, it ended up with this:
30vzynk.png

Last edited by Gamer1120 (May 14 2011 12:43:32 pm)

#341 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

Next time? , Tako's PMing us for the new level!

#342 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Sorry I missed it... I was sleeping over at a friend's house and he hates games like Everybody Edits...

aka towwl

#343 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

The battle with yellow and blue is tommorrow.

#344 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BLUE AND YELLOW TEAM.

Red team gave up.

Green team lost to the yellow team. TGT was too busy attacking to care he was BEING attacked.

eowb.png

This picture was taken after the green team lost.

Guests later came in and chose a color and started to troll with that color. You see that little yellow blotch at the top toward the left? That was the green team's castle. The little bit of green you see was rebuilt after they lost.

Yes, it was very close. TGT made a quick entrance to the blue fort and began to take it over, not CARING his fort was already half taken-over. By the time the blue castle was taken over, the green and red team lost.

Like I stated earlier, we play until one team loses. I didn't count the red team as losing because they gave up. No need to stop playing because of him.

TOMORROW, (OR WHEN BEST CONVENIENT) THE BLUE AND YELLOW TEAM DUEL.

Last edited by Tako (May 14 2011 12:55:35 pm)

#345 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

heheheh, i was jumping around like a maniac spamming red blocks everywhere but i didnt write anything so who wrote takoman is gay and fu*k u? plus i only done red, the blu was already there when i started, and btw, im in the pic that gamer posted, but the trolling wasn't my best piece of work

#346 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Well fought all greenies. Although we were fewer and everyone, including cheaters, attacked us, you stood your ground, Fuzzy and MRBOOGAWESOME!

Tako: I knew all the time that I was attacked, but I wasn't in the defence-squad.

Last edited by TheGreenTroll (May 14 2011 12:50:54 pm)

#347 Before February 2015

treejoe4

The Red Troll wrote:

heheheh, i was jumping around like a maniac spamming red blocks everywhere but i didnt write anything so who wrote takoman is gay and fu*k u? plus i only done red, the blu was already there when i started, and btw, im in the pic that gamer posted, but the trolling wasn't my best piece of work

It was thegame, and i swore at him

#348 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

@treejoe4 my ingame username is thegame -.- and the fu*k u was done b4 that i think cuz i hade the minimap open most of the time

#349 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Things didn't exactly go as planned with the link.

I was going to PM everyone the link, but that would've taken a million years plus non-beta's couldn't play, so I just posted it.

Had I gone through with my original plan, there woudn't have been nearly as many trolls and this fight wouldn't be as messed up.

Of course, TGT started attacking before it started //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I switched "didn't realize" with "didn't care" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Tako (May 14 2011 12:55:55 pm)

#350 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

TakoMan02 wrote:

Things didn't exactly go as planned with the link.

I was going to PM everyone the link, but that would've taken a million years plus non-beta's couldn't play, so I just posted it.

Had I gone through with my original plan, there woudn't have been nearly as many trolls and this fight wouldn't be as messed up.

Of course, TGT started attacking before it started //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I switched "didn't realize" with "didn't care" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I started to attack because we got attacked and some people said that it had started.

Tako142387045690976

Board footer