Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Re: I feel let down.

Honestly, the only thing I want left from EE is no more bugs.

And maybe a brick designer where we can import bricks and stuff.
And some other cool stuff...

#27 Before February 2015

Totalolness

he wouldn't make what is currently EE the final product, BETA is still out and a purchaceable feature, technically we are still in Alpha-Beta transition and the bugs are still being worked out. He is probably off on vacation or maybe catching up on other projects that he dropped to work on EE.   maybe we should try out all those other sites he is advertising at the top of the webpage.   The only other explination is that he got tried of EE and dropped us like a bad habit. BUT lets hope not. my profile is still relitivly new (even though i've playing as a guest for close to a year now off nonoba) and i dont want everything to come to a screeching halt just as i start GUINUINELY contributing.

EDIT: Maybe he is building up a huge update and optimizing the game to run with cool efficenticy along with all the other updates. just thought of it! let's hope.

Last edited by Totalolness (Jun 14 2011 6:38:23 pm)

#28 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Those arent his games at the top of the page.

and last time he promised a HUGE update, nothing happened

#29 Before February 2015

tailschao

Chris, please make something, or just... make something new :'( X(

ThuggishPrune 142387055590877

Board footer