Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 Before February 2015

Undead04

Re: All About Diamond Blocks

I dont think the Diamond should exist at all. Think about it.

If I bought the Big Spender (permanent), then Diamond comes out, wtf?

People waste they're money for something you get on a cheap level. And for free. I dont think thats right.

#52 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Well, I guess the Diamond blocks are okay, but they are too expensive. And plus, now a days, the Diamond Blocks are starting to become not quite popular... When they were first released, people were showing on their levels "Oh I got a Diamond!" But the popularity is beginning to decrease.

#53 Before February 2015

dol257

overprized //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile and too beta-ish

#54 Before February 2015

A01A01

Look, we have all established that Diamond blocks are incredibly overpriced. Now, some people may be right about how it's a "donation", but you just get something in return. Now, it seems that people probably aren't going to buy it, unless if you have an enormous amount of money, and people are upset about that. Mods, I have a request. Please tell Chris to lower the price, because most likely, he is going to get a sale increase of diamonds. So, a review. Diamonds=Incredibly overpriced, minus price=increase of sales.

#55 Before February 2015

Dominator

It's kinda stupid.Why pay a hundred dollars to get a fake Big Spender when you can just spend fifty for a real one!Not like I'm gonna do either,but still.

#56 Before February 2015

progirl

i like it.....
EXCEPT ITZ FOR LIKE 500 GEMZ THATS LIKE OVER 100 $'s .......=.=""

#57 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Its just a donation you guys...

Will You donate $50 or $100?

If you donate 50 then you will get this cool smiley as a 'thank you' from me.

If you donate $100 then you will get this cool diamond which will turn everyone else into fake big spenders.

#58 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

there should be magic dimound blocks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile and if u get enough (about 50) u get a REAL big spender

#59 Before February 2015

whatisthisusername

well the diamond is to much. its more than the BIG-SPENDER i don't under stand! its way to over priced tearyeyedsmiley.png

Last edited by whatisthisusername (May 29 2011 6:41:22 pm)

#60 Before February 2015

chidoriagent20

IF THE DAIMOND IS TOO MUCH AND HARDLY DOES ANYTHING, DON'T BUY IT!!! its that easy! your complaining about it being expensive, but your also saying doesn't do much! if you want it or want to help chris and EE, BUY IT! But if you don't want it or you think its overpriced, DON'T BUY IT!

#61 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

I think what this is mostly for is to donate to EE. And I think you get a pretty cool thing in return. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#62 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Pugmatt wrote:

I think what this is mostly for is to donate to EE. And I think you get a pretty cool thing in return. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

That's exactly what it is, but everyone's thinking you're buying a 256px image for $100, which in that case, yes it is extremely overpriced.

If you love this game so greatly and you wish to support it by donating, you will receive a token of your gratitude to show off in your level to let everyone acknowledge this gratitude. Whether that be the big-spender or diamond block, the choice is yours.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#63 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

I've already got the Big Spender. Why would I waste my time getting something more expensive that does basically the same thing?

#64 Before February 2015

colon

Why can't everything apart from Big spender and Beta be bought with energy? The Diamond would be 50000 energy or something like that.

#65 Before February 2015

Totalolness

You are all not getting the point. this is not a case of it being over priced it is a thank you note. think of it this way, for buying these you get

A. a neat block that you can show off to all your friends

B. you ensure the EE continues to exist and grow.

It has NOTHING to do with the diamond. in fact the way people are acting is that they would rather that the people who support EE should get NOTHING for there generosity.   If i had 50$ and a pay pal account i would gladly donate something to EE so that a game that i think is something truely fun and encourages creativity to all ages will continue to exist.

I hope you finally understand what these "overpriced" status symbols are and embrace them and those that have them.

P.S. THANK YOU DIAMOND BUYERS!!!!!   lol ^_^

Last edited by Totalolness (Jun 11 2011 10:05:41 pm)

#66 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^even the new guy gets it.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#67 Before February 2015

Koto

I agree that the price should probably be lowered, but unfortinatly, it's not looking like it's going to be.   I think that the diamond should start being given out as a prize for contest winners, so that people who don't win, could still buy it, and own it.

#68 Before February 2015

Totalolness

Totalolness wrote:

You are all not getting the point. this is not a case of it being over priced it is a thank you note. think of it this way, for buying these you get

A. a neat block that you can show off to all your friends

B. you ensure the EE continues to exist and grow.

It has NOTHING to do with the diamond. in fact the way people are acting is that they would rather that the people who support EE should get NOTHING for there generosity.   If i had 50$ and a pay pal account i would gladly donate something to EE so that a game that i think is something truely fun and encourages creativity to all ages will continue to exist.

I hope you finally understand what these "overpriced" status symbols are and embrace them and those that have them.

P.S. THANK YOU DIAMOND BUYERS!!!!!   lol ^_^

... did you not read my post?

how about these?

Greenzoid2 wrote:

Its just a donation you guys...

Will You donate $50 or $100?

If you donate 50 then you will get this cool smiley as a 'thank you' from me.

If you donate $100 then you will get this cool diamond which will turn everyone else into fake big spenders.

Now do you understand?

or maybe this?

TakoMan02 wrote:
Pugmatt wrote:

I think what this is mostly for is to donate to EE. And I think you get a pretty cool thing in return.

That's exactly what it is, but everyone's thinking you're buying a 256px image for $100, which in that case, yes it is extremely overpriced.

If you love this game so greatly and you wish to support it by donating, you will receive a token of your gratitude to show off in your level to let everyone acknowledge this gratitude. Whether that be the big-spender or diamond block, the choice is yours.

EDIT: while changing the price on dimond and the smiley would be a hassle to chris and a bit unfair to the other people maybe he should make some neat looking block or block pack for ten or twenty dollars so that you would be able to to by some specail thing.

Last edited by Totalolness (Jun 14 2011 2:33:50 pm)

#69 Before February 2015

Master1

not a donation... if it was something for donating then you would be able to choose what you wanted to donate... mabey u only want to donate $20? mabey 10? being forced to choose between 50 and 100 is crazy - yes i know you can always by gems for donating but its still crazy the prices of these $100 for a block???? $50 for a face????

i think chris should take that block and smash his face

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

Rurigok 142387070290730

Board footer