Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: All About Diamond Blocks

Wesso wrote:

Now they actually do something. They give you the big spender, atm! But still I don't think its worth it

Thank you, captain obvious >_>

#27 Before February 2015

nielsb

hi rugigok

the diamond are overpriced.

#28 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Sheesh, and I thought the BIG SPENDER was overpriced.

#29 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Shy Guy wrote:

Sheesh, and I thought the BIG SPENDER was overpriced.

Totally agree.

#30 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

Plain and Simple... The highest Price that I might pay for it would be $10. No More than that, And that's still a bit High. (But Hey, I guess if it's for Game Support, I wouldn't Mind.)

Edit: By the Way, If the Price does change to say, $10, The poeple who payed 50 / 100 for it should get 4 more (For 50 they payed) or 9 more (For the 100 they payed.)

Last edited by EE_Scythe (May 6 2011 7:49:18 pm)

#31 Before February 2015

Chimi

It's times of 'crisis' like these that just make me sit back in my chair and smile.

#32 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

EDJ wrote:

I dont think it will be lowered because some people already bought it. There is no way back. Otherwise it would be completely unfair to the (insane) people who bought it for 1000 gems

Probably they will get more of them if it's lowered, remember coin doors?

#33 Before February 2015

smileydude2011

I don't get the point of buying anything on a game (in this case gems).   You could donate the $100 you spend on a diamond block to charity like Wateraid and save lives.   Which is worth more? Saving a life, or getting a pretty useless diamond block?

Last edited by smileydude2011 (May 7 2011 10:26:36 am)

#34 Before February 2015

Nighter

Well, If Chris keeps making Gem Based Items then less people will paly Everybodyedits and less and lesser. I can't believe no one brought this up yet. But if he keeps doing that, Then he will lose everyone. No one will paly EE Anymore and then this game will just be a lost memory of what it was made to be but ended out to be spoiled money based game.
Now doesn't anyone see why Chris should put most of the things he makes into Energy and some of the things to Gem's?

EDIT: Please re-port this to Chris RPGMaster! So he knows whats going on and to make most of his things Energy based things and some of his things to Gem based things!

Last edited by Nighter (May 7 2011 11:05:27 am)

#35 Before February 2015

jj4

i think its AWESOME!

#36 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Its to many reasons that the diamond should be much cheaper...

IDEA: What if we can use them in open and locked worlds?

#37 Before February 2015

Anto

I imagine the gem-only items as if they were watches.
I see the Big-Spender smiley like a Rolex watch, very high priced and exclusive. Something you would show-off because not very many people own one.
Then I see the Fake Big Spender as a cheaper less exclusive smiley, and the masses of people could easily own one.
So I see the Diamond Block an infinte number of Fake Big Spenders, (as many people as there is in the world at that time). Therefore the Diamond Block is your gift to the people and yourself, buying something which you can share with the EE community. So as it is a biiger gift, it should be more expensive.

If I had the money and a job (I am only 16 and in full-time education), I would definitely buy both, but I can't. (I got beta through Super-Rewards and Gambit).

Last edited by Anto (May 7 2011 3:43:08 pm)

#38 Before February 2015

NikK

Well, I'm non-beta.

I thought it was an energy-or-gem item, so I was like "Ok", even though I noticed there weren't much. I mean, I only saw 2. What I heard is... 1000 gems. But I won't say anything. You know why? Because all that had to be said, has already been said.

#39 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

1000 gems for a stupid diamond? Great job Chris. >_>

#40 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

I think it's ridiculous how temporary big spender blocks cost twice as much as a permanent, personal big spender for yourself.

#41 Before February 2015

GameGus

I think the diamond block and the big spender is generally seen more as a way to show of then a way of supporting the game. However, as the prize was raised so dramatically on the diamond block, I doubt anyone is willing to pay that much for a single one. I'm not interested, so I don't really care how high the prize might be ¬ _¬

#42 Before February 2015

Hurricane

I think it is pointless, I wouldn't buy one if I was a millionaire.

#43 Before February 2015

222hockey222

I am most likely never to buy gems again so I really don't care about the diamonds. That also means you will never see a diamond on any of MY worlds or ever see me with the real big spender smiley.:|

Chris, I hope you make the least amount of gems-only items that would be necessary.:/

Last edited by 222hockey222 (May 12 2011 7:34:11 pm)

#44 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

midas wrote:

That diamond blocks ar cool but can you have more then 1?:D

yes you can buy unlimited (only limited by the bank)

I bought the diamond first day (for 500 gems) I wish it was collectable as well and there's a door for the diamond, and you get a few diamonds per purchace. I will not buy any more until that happens.

Last edited by Metatron (Sep 2 2014 4:09:56 am)

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#45 Before February 2015

chidoriagent20

look, the diamond isn't there to BUY, its there to DONATE money to everybody edits. you don't buy it to have the diamond, you buy it to help EE.

#46 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

yeah its been said a million times before but somthing needs to be done about it, so we just gotta keep protesting.

THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF!

but they are 1000 gems or $100, a discusting amount of money for a block that hardly does anything.

#47 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It's a donation. Do you want do donate 50 or 100 dollars?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#48 Before February 2015

Koto

I'm sorry, but this is not a donation.   If they weren't giving you anything for giving the game money, then that would be a donation.

#49 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Different55 wrote:

It's a donation. Do you want do donate 50 or 100 dollars?

no way i got way better things to spend my money on youd have to be rich to even think about buying that.

#50 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

if its overpriced just dont buy it, why you have to have everything?

Rurigok 142387070290730

Board footer