Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Chris forgot us?!? >.<

Squid wrote:
Chewy wrote:

Who cares?

You know for a mod you really are quite rude and arrogant.

"Mods aren't human, they are not allowed to have emotions."

#27 Before February 2015

EpicWaffle

Chewy wrote:
Squid wrote:
Chewy wrote:

Who cares?

You know for a mod you really are quite rude and arrogant.

"Mods aren't human, they are not allowed to have emotions."

Some Mods have emotions.

#28 Before February 2015

jakery

The only reasons I still go on EE are to play levels, make levels, chat, and spend energy.

...which means, I'm still completely active. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#29 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

tbh, I rarely go on ee much, I only spend energy and play on either EX Crew Shift, some other awesome level, or my own levels. I do however share my opinions with ideas in EE Forumify //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#30 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Man, I know he didn't forget us, he was on the forums 2 days ago, and 2 days before that. He couldn't have forgotten us if he was on the forum.

#31 Before February 2015

Infinity7

Maybe he just came to laugh to himself about how silly   it is that people think that their suggestions actually matter.

I'm just being a pessimist here aren't I?

#32 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I still go on, but all I do is spend energy and play shift.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#33 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

^ Same.

#34 Before February 2015

Pandapo

lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Chris profile on Kongregate says he was on on Juna 16 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#35 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Since when has the game been all about updates?

#36 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

ever since he promised us updates

#37 Before February 2015

35005CP

ThuggishPrune wrote:

ever since he promised us updates

Exactly,

Chris clearly stated on his blog that beta members would get a lot of updates over the next few weeks, all we got were portals & spring package with all members having access to post man & profiles. A month later and have beta received this constant flow of updates as promised? No we haven't.

And as a result EE has become dull, worlds have become awful and i play it far less.

Great job at running a game Chris!

#38 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Give him a break. I'm not saying that he SHOULDN"T give us updates, but give him a break.

#39 Before February 2015

Jeremy

And he hasn't fixed yet the Facebook login..... I am sooooooo....Playing as a guest right now and I feel very mysterious when I look at the people list.

#40 Before February 2015

35005CP

Pyromaniac wrote:

Give him a break. I'm not saying that he SHOULDN"T give us updates, but give him a break.

But he's not even fixing bugs in the game... he appears to be doing very little when it comes to EE. :rolleyes:

#41 Before February 2015

BillyP

It's kinda annoying how people say 'give him a break' and 'he has a life you know!!!1' all the time.

Surely it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to at least update us on what's going on and when we can expect updates, right?

#42 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ That, He said He will be working on the game over the next 3 months..Yeah it's been 2 months.. I think he has had a break already ^-^.. Don't you?

Last edited by Echo! (Jun 17 2011 8:56:25 am)

#43 Before February 2015

35005CP

BillyP wrote:

It's kinda annoying how people say 'give him a break' and 'he has a life you know!!!1' all the time.

Surely it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to at least update us on what's going on and when we can expect updates, right?

Exactly, plus to all the people who keep saying give him a break or he has a life.... yes he deserves a break but someone who is creating and maintaining a game is expected to work on it continually. Otherwise, don't bother making a game.

#44 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

And he already had a break for more than a month -.-"

#45 Before February 2015

DK Levels

Not that I know anything about making games or anything but surely it would take some time to invent some new features, see if they work or if they would be useful at all to anyone, if there is any bugs with them etc
So don't assume he isn't doing anything with the game just because there isn't at the moment.
He was on forums so he is clearly doing something, only thing I agree with is that he should be posting his activity somewhere...
Otherwise, just be more patient, this game isn't all about getting new things constantly, it's a game, use whats available to you.
And also, IMO if this game got updated regularly, it would get boring quicker than if it was updated less regularly, people complain there hasn't been one in a month, so an update every month or so would just be overwhelming and we would be getting spammed with new stuff.
And I'm also pretty sure that Chris never actually 'promised' anything, just said he was working on things.
So calm down //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#46 Before February 2015

35005CP

DK Levels wrote:

And I'm also pretty sure that Chris never actually 'promised' anything, just said he was working on things.

Incorrect. From his blogs:

3rd May: 'This is just the first of many small updates to come over the next few weeks. Thus stay tuned for updates!'

10th April: 'Over the next few months our beta members can look forward to a lot of new features, updates and changes.'

Those are clearly promising updates. And whilst we are not yet over the 'few months' he has stated, it is over two months since the second post and we have hardly had many new features, updates or changes.... If he can't deliver then he shouldn't promise. Simple.

#47 Before February 2015

DK Levels

^ None of these actually state promises.
'few months' is plural, therefore it means 2 or more
'Stay tuned' Doesn't give you a specific time.
Promising updates to me, means that there is a specific sentence stating that an update will definitely happen, the sentences he put are just too vague.

#48 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Your so boring. Yes he forgot us,so what? Even if he remembers he doesn't give a crap about the game.

#49 Before February 2015

Wildirishman

Guys, you can't always expect something to come when somebody says they will come.

I have a family full of those kind of people. :rolleyes:

But seriously, Chris might have other things going on. Possibly a MAJOR update with tons of new things that might take awhile?

#50 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

He promised that, too, until he split it down to smaller updates and proceeded to quit updating after portals, diamonds, profiles, and spring pack.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Jojatekok 142387100690426

Board footer