Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#401 2016-03-07 16:21:35

Calicara

Re: Mafia | Game 5 - Mafia/Witch Victory: The New Law

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

I'm willing to lynch Calicara or Kaslai today Onjit. Nolynching would be a safe move, but we probably won't have much to go off of tomorrow that we don't have today.

Onjit wrote:

calicara is witch kaslai and alphajon are mafia

So Rhazz must have been bussing, and Onjit's the witch seeing as how they're working together. Like, I have been trying to help this town since d1 and here ya'll are accusing me of treason. Rhazz I can understand, because he' usually so overly aggressive. But Onjit? Dude you've probably had less than 10 posts in this entire thread (few of which are helpful toward town.)

All I'm saying is, ya'll are going around making all these assumptions without any hard evidence. My vote may have been wrong on Anak, but it wasn't unfounded (and I really did forget about the Bmer.) But whatever. If you want town to lose majority, go ahead and mislynch. For now I'm gonna so

!nolynch

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#402 2016-03-07 16:25:53

RhazzleFrazzle

Calicara wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

I'm willing to lynch Calicara or Kaslai today Onjit. Nolynching would be a safe move, but we probably won't have much to go off of tomorrow that we don't have today.

Onjit wrote:

calicara is witch kaslai and alphajon are mafia

So Rhazz must have been bussing, and Onjit's the witch seeing as how they're working together. Like, I have been trying to help this town since d1 and here ya'll are accusing me of treason. Rhazz I can understand, because he' usually so overly aggressive. But Onjit? Dude you've probably had less than 10 posts in this entire thread (few of which are helpful toward town.)

All I'm saying is, ya'll are going around making all these assumptions without any hard evidence. My vote may have been wrong on Anak, but it wasn't unfounded (and I really did forget about the Bmer.) But whatever. If you want town to lose majority, go ahead and mislynch. For now I'm gonna so

!nolynch

...If you think me and Onjit are scum why are you voting to nolynch instead of voting one of us?
!vote Calicara

#403 2016-03-07 16:32:56

Creature

Votecount 3.3

[1] Calicara - RhazzleFrazzle
[0] Onjit
[0] maxi123
[0] Pyromaniac's slot
[0] Anak
[0] AlphaJon
[0] Kaslai
[0] RhazzleFrazzle

[2] No lynch: AlphaJon, Calicara
[5] Not voting: Onjit, Anak, maxi123, Pyromaniac, Kaslai.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 4 votes to reach majority.

Replacement for Pyromaniac's slot needed.

This is a false statement.

#404 2016-03-07 16:33:12

Calicara

Because I can't prove anything, and unlike you I don't make votes without hard evidence. I don't want the town to be in LyLo, not that it matters much since you and your scum buddies have already taken over the town.

tgA1y17.jpg

#405 2016-03-07 20:25:29

Anak

Sorry I wasn't here! I had an interview for a college which took much longer than I expected (I got in by the way! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile ) I'll read up on things in just a bit

#406 2016-03-07 21:43:50

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Kaslai wrote:

Pyro clearly seems far too vacant of mind to be scum.

What the **** is with all these attacks on my intelligence?

#407 2016-03-07 22:07:31

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Pyromaniac wrote:
Kaslai wrote:

Pyro clearly seems far too vacant of mind to be scum.

Your character is clearly not in his right state of mind as his vote has been stripped.

Wooted by:

#408 2016-03-08 00:15:28

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Ok but it has been said multiple times that I asked to be removed from the game because of time commitments this week- my vote wasn't "stripped".

#409 2016-03-08 00:21:51

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

question to game mechanics:

Each night you may track a single player, you are informed of who he/she visit.

^ that is blackmailer's role card, does that action sacrifice the factional kill?

so here are my thoughts/reads/whatever:

Onjit

he plays that kind of joking and memeing citizen, maybe because people think scum wouldnt behave like that to look townish? he was quite of a lurker but now leans to rhazzle a lot because rhaz is recognized as confirmed sheriff. probably does that to feel safe under his wing. however he lays out useful stuff as well sometimes thus i cant outright say he is scum

Anak

although he is a big lurker i dont suspect him as much as some other people, however i still believe he could be witch.
what really bugs me is blackmailer's letter. according to what you said on page 3 the letter was something like "im watching you". what if you came up with that to look more towny and innocent?

maxi123

expanding dong

Calicara

Calicara wrote:

I'm definitely not getting a scum reading from AlphaJon.

pls explain
cali got pressured by rhaz and onjit and plays innocent girl now. interesting
been showing town traits in most of her posts BEFORE page 16
im having a feeling about her being witch

Pyromaniac

i dont know. seeing that he replaced !nb4 and Amds i think he is town because those two would want to give up on the role if they were mafia or witch.
that fight with rhaz too
back to the theory with rhaz and ninja making up the whole thing though.. pyro could be the 3rd mafia and rhaz vs pyro was another played out thing. look everyone so easily believed that pyro is town because of that little drama.

AlphaJon

im more likely to think he is a village idiot than scum or does he just play his role successfully like hostage did in game 3?
he contributes nearly nothing and acts like an innocent townie

Kaslai

this is my top suspect if the "rhazzle = mafia" theory is invalid. he tries to look like innocent town a lot, his reads are mostly wrong but he makes them look all neat (scum-o-meter thing) to be more plausible
when i responded to his read on me the first time he backed out. he repeated the same read recently and i responded to it with the same thing again, so far he didnt respond back.

RhazzleFrazzle

i have already said what i think about rhaz.
he is most likely confirmed sheriff but there is probability that he was mafia and sacrificed ninja to gain confirmed town spot. and right now he got a confirmed town spot for pyro as well which could be 3rd mafia

so i have 2 theories:

common one:
mafia: Kaslai, AlphaJon/Onjit, Ninja
witch: calicara/anak

"rhazzle=mafia" theory:
mafia: rhaz, pyro, ninja
witch: ??? theres a lot of candidates for this spot

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#410 2016-03-08 05:04:34

Onjit
Website

since I'm pretty sure that cali is the witch, who can't be killed at night, I'm think it'd be best if we

!vote calicara

:.|:;

#411 2016-03-08 06:00:52

Onjit
Website

Calicara wrote:

Dude you've probably had less than 10 posts in this entire thread (few of which are helpful toward town.)

weak

Calicara wrote:

ya'll are going around making all these assumptions without any hard evidence.

Calicara wrote:

unlike you I don't make votes without hard evidence.

you realise that this is a social game? there is no hard evidence, until someone dies. Even Rhaz, as the sheriff, cannot be trusted as his information may have been (s)witched, he can't see the witch, and someone may be framed. even if his information was always right, he might not even tell us, for strategic reasons. the whole purpose of this game is to make decisions based on people's actions, not on hard evidence. so using "where's the evidence??" as a counter is complete bs.

Pyromaniac wrote:

omg u stoopid

:.|:;

#412 2016-03-08 13:24:27

AlphaJon

I don't have much time to post, and apparently everyone only swears by ppl's scumreads, because my posts are considered useless even though I put detail of everything I think of. However I don't have much time right now, so I will make a summary of what I think of the remaining ones.
note: I'm bad at reading people, whether it be irl or on the net

Calicara: Against Rhaz, in a rather vivid way. Basically I consider it as everything but bussing(because why would mafia bus 2 members??), so at least Calicara or Rhaz is town, maybe both of them are.
Onjit: Can't really tell, doesn't post much. Mostly agrees with Rhaz, but I don't know how to interpret that.
maxi123: Doesn't look suspicious to me, because he seems to act genuinely through the game.
Pyromaniac: he's not even there anymore. I honestly don't know.
Anak: The N1 Blackmailer thing looks weird to me, because first, he didn't mention the message immediately, just making an allusion to it, only some posts later did he said the message was like "You're being watched". The fact that there was no blackmail the next nights makes me think there is no blackmailer, and Anak's covering himself up.
AlphaJon: Do I really have to give this one too?
Kaslai: Always on alert, which I appreciate, especially to compensate the inb4 inactivity, but I can't really tell if he's against town or mafia.
RhazzleFrazzle: I already made a wall-of-text(c) about him, and later another post, and I don't really want to repeat myself.

I noticed something particular in this mafia, I'll explain later, but I don't have time now for that.

#413 2016-03-08 13:54:44

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

apparently we have just 9 hours left gg

im willing to vote calicara but if we mislynch now it will be 3 town vs 2 mafia vs 1 witch the next day

i8SwC8p.png

#414 2016-03-08 15:34:49

RhazzleFrazzle

We'll get nowhere if we nolynch today. We need to be more aggressive maxi. Vote her.

#415 2016-03-08 15:50:44

Creature

Votecount 3.4

[2] Calicara - RhazzleFrazzle, Onjit
[0] Onjit
[0] maxi123
[0] Pyromaniac's slot
[0] Anak
[0] AlphaJon
[0] Kaslai
[0] RhazzleFrazzle

[2] No lynch: AlphaJon, Calicara
[4] Not voting: Anak, maxi123, Pyromaniac, Kaslai.

#416 2016-03-08 16:17:02

Calicara

Ok let me just say:

I am REALLY confused right now, and let me explain why. I mine as well just say it, I'm a CITIZEN! And I've just been so confused because if Rhazz is the sheriff I have no idea why he's so eager to lynch me. Along with the fact that Onjit all of a sudden comes from nowhere and votes with him made me even more confused.

Maxi, I hope your town. Please, if you lynch me the mafia pretty much wins. At this point it's clear no ones gonna believe me anyway, but the least I can do is try.

!Vote Onjit

tgA1y17.jpg

#417 2016-03-08 17:15:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Idk. At least Cali was showing town traits earlier. While onjit was outright useless until now and what he does now is sitting under Rhaz's wing. One of them is witch. If whoever we lynch today is town we know what to do tomorrow.
I hope I wont regret this
!vote Onjit

i8SwC8p.png

#418 2016-03-08 17:21:57

Creature

Votecount 3.5

[2] Calicara - RhazzleFrazzle, Onjit
[2] Onjit - Calicara, maxi123
[0] maxi123
[0] Pyromaniac's slot
[0] Anak
[0] AlphaJon
[0] Kaslai
[0] RhazzleFrazzle

[1] No lynch: AlphaJon
[3] Not voting: Anak, Pyromaniac, Kaslai.

#419 2016-03-08 17:39:53

RhazzleFrazzle

Onjit is so obviously Town. The lynch is scum driven 100%. Calicara and Kaslai I know are scum 100% at this point. Like they're making it so obvious.

#420 2016-03-08 17:52:35

Calicara

Sorry if I sound incredibly confused. Like I said it just seems weird to me that Rhazz and Onjit are teaming up all of a sudden. Also, he never explained his suspicion toward AlphaJon and Kaslai. I'd be suspicious of anyone barking out orders like they run the town, especially with no proof to back it up.

tgA1y17.jpg

#421 2016-03-08 19:39:37

Anak

AlphaJon wrote:

Anak: The N1 Blackmailer thing looks weird to me, because first, he didn't mention the message immediately, just making an allusion to it, only some posts later did he said the message was like "You're being watched". The fact that there was no blackmail the next nights makes me think there is no blackmailer, and Anak's covering himself up.

I didn't mention the message at first bc there wasn't much to it. As a message, it was pointless, something I assumed to be "Damn, we've got nothing else, let's just message someone this to scare them" Why I haven't received anymore messages, I don't know. I don't really see why people think this is some sort of coverup? Why would I right off the bat say "Oh, blackmailer messaged me this." It would be too risky/obvious a move.

#422 2016-03-08 20:16:11

RhazzleFrazzle

Calicara wrote:

Sorry if I sound incredibly confused. Like I said it just seems weird to me that Rhazz and Onjit are teaming up all of a sudden. Also, he never explained his suspicion toward AlphaJon and Kaslai. I'd be suspicious of anyone barking out orders like they run the town, especially with no proof to back it up.

RtFT. I never said I was suspicious of AlphaJon. In fact I'm Townreading him.

#423 2016-03-08 20:16:22

Anak

Currently gathering reads, so I probably won't respond to any new posts.

#424 2016-03-08 20:54:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Onjit is so obviously Town.

im not going to simply trust you here, please explain why is he so obviously town

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Calicara and Kaslai I know are scum 100% at this point.

did you investigate at least 1 of these 3?

i8SwC8p.png

#425 2016-03-08 22:26:26

AlphaJon

Well, by current standings, Calicara and Onjit are the main potential lynchees. If we don't lynch, we will end up in a "Lynch or lose situation", and noone wants that. Out of the 2, I'd consider Onjit as more suspicious, because I can see him going behind Rhaz looking for protection out of the blue. He doesn't seem to have allies, so I'd lean for a witch. I will
!vote Onjit
If we get the witch down, Rhaz would be able to gather whatever info he needs to find the mafias, assuming he's really the Sheriff (I still doubt it a bit), and there is someone to protect him.

RhazzleFrazzle1457531347587571

Board footer