Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-08 00:04:38

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia 4 game thread (Day 2)

Do not post in this thread unless you are in the game.
If you wish to join go to the signups thread and join the backup queue. If a player needs to be replaced out the first person in the backup queue will take their spot.

The following rules are in play for the game, and I will be stricter on these rules than I was last time.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediately so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

#2 2016-02-08 22:24:47

Bobithan

Re: Mafia 4 game thread (Day 2)

i̢ am̛ t̀hȩ m͝ystęry͜ m͝an

aka towwl

#3 2016-02-11 23:21:01

Bobithan

Processor wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

mfw we lost a PR n1
again

implying every role isn't a PR

implying you have a PR

aka towwl

#4 2016-02-11 23:23:55

Bobithan

I asked Rhazh regarding that for the last game he hosted and he said the SK killing maf in retalliation would be too OP

aka towwl

#5 2016-02-13 17:19:29

Bobithan

Sorry I didn't post at all yesterday. I hate using this as my defense but, like last game, I just didn't have much to say that wasn't already said. The entire situation to me has also just been admittedly confusing for lil' ol' me making it hard for me to take a stance I'm confident in. But since I've ran the idle clock long enough I guess I'll try putting effort into a post with my observations.

On the subject of maxi...
Accusations against maxi should be taken with a grain of salt. If we've learned anything from last game, it's that maxi acts very scummy regardless of alignment.

On the subject of Tako...
It seems to me that he just completely forgot about the game, as his last visit to the forums was on 02/09. Let's not read into his inactivity, I doubt he's left the forums entirely for a few days just to avoid mafia. We should expect him to be replaced soon.

On the subject of witches and bus drivers...
It is definitely way more likely that there is a bus driver than a witch, as with a bus driver, if either of the two targets are acted upon the targets switch, where with a witch, you need to hope that the person you target is actually a PR.

On the subject of no mafia kill...
I think it is safe to assume at this point that whoever Anak did end up roleblocking was Creature as nobody else has stepped up saying that they were roleblocked. Now sure, it was nice that Creature was open to saying that he was roleblocked, as he ought to be, but just because he was transparent about that doesn't mean that he should be let off the hook so easily, as that's a good method for escaping some heat.

On the subject of my being scum...
Well, I can't blame that mindset. Sure, lynching inactives and fluff-posting players in the last game led to a pretty terrible N2, but let's forget about that. At least now I know if I'm ever going to be picked as jester that's what my plan will be. Seems to be working pretty well.

aka towwl

#6 2016-02-14 02:03:06

Bobithan

Man I was considering bailing out and letting somebody else take my slot coz I wasn't really feeling up to mafia. Alright, I guess. Here's my rolecard:

Rhazh wrote:

You are Mystery Man
You are aligned with the Town

You're so mysterious, that even I can't determine what you're capabile of. Whatever your abilities are though, you won't let the Mafia get in your way.

You have no special ability, but that won't stop you from fighting the evildoers threatening the Town. Your voice and vote is your power.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated

The game thread can be found here

Was I the only citizen??

aka towwl

TaskManager1455570683583252

Board footer