Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2018-04-10 00:08:34

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Unofficial Everybody Edits Discord channel

Sqwairle wrote:

That's new? :

https://i.imgur.com/28WJmmz.png

So, if it's not about the votes, well now i guess i can have my role and be unbanned.

You may have the grown-up role if you can show that you can have a positive influence on the community. However, based on what I know about you, other users get annoyed by you which isn't considered positive.

And weird, before i saw this post (like, 2 days ago) i saw someone giving to "Evilbunny" a free GrownUp role..

Evilbunny got the role because he was switching accounts, and requested to keep the role on his new account.

That's funny.. So, i'm getting ban for no reasons and i didn't received my role because i'm too me

You indeed have a reason listed for being banned, which I'll message you.

or maybe cause i wasn't enough trolling like every of the actual online members on this Discord?

What do you mean by this?

Everybody Edits is Fred

#202 2018-04-10 00:23:02

Joeyc

why do you even try anymore //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#203 2018-04-10 00:39:20

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Sqwairle wrote:

Cause, you are one the trolls who silenced at a moment me for no reasons of course (I think some members laughed after this, not a smart afterthought..)

I don't think I silenced anybody for no reason. When did this happen?

So yea, if you had not silenced me maybe i could tell you why some members of Discord wanted me "dead" (yes) or said that i was annoying cause of my way to express (not because i was spamming, insulting or etc.. cause it never happened)

Have people in the server said they wanted you dead? If so, I'll tell the other staff about that.

If you want to tell me about all the other things you're dealing with, feel free to do so.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#204 2018-04-10 01:22:16

thanksL0L

I was banned from ee discord and it is not my fault, brent or 02468 ask me to get my auth token and show it to him. I don't even know what is a auth token that time so that is why I was banned

Its time to tell the truth again

#205 2018-04-10 01:34:29

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

thanksL0L wrote:

I was banned from ee discord and it is not my fault, brent or 02468 ask me to get my auth token and show it to him. I don't even know what is a auth token that time so that is why I was banned

According to Yonom, users are held responsible for whatever happens on their account. Yonom and two other moderators agreed with the choice to ban both you and brent.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#206 2018-04-10 01:39:56

thanksL0L

N1KF wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

According to Yonom, users are held responsible for whatever happens on their account. Yonom and two other moderators agreed with the choice to ban both you and brent.

Brent also got banned lmao

#207 2018-04-10 03:00:30, last edited by Joeyc (2018-04-10 03:00:53)

Joeyc

thanksL0L wrote:
N1KF wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

why are you laughing, that's none of your bisuness

#208 2018-04-10 03:28:56, last edited by thanksL0L (2018-04-10 03:29:10)

thanksL0L

Joeyc wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
N1KF wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

why are you trying to be helpful, that's none of your business

it was my business

#209 2018-04-10 04:16:11

Joeyc

thanksL0L wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:
N1KF wrote:
thanksL0L wrote:

why are you trying to be helpful, that's none of your business

it was my business

actually im defending a friend //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#210 2018-05-10 21:26:11

Nebula

I'm blocked from Sqwairle as of today

#211 2018-05-10 21:30:57

Gosha

Thanks for the information

#212 2018-06-03 02:09:09, last edited by Enurp (2018-06-03 02:09:23)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

You posted a picture of me, one of which I deleted. You saved my **** picture. I get that we bickered back and forth but seriously **** posting my picture is not **** okay

Wooted by:

#213 2018-06-03 02:09:22, last edited by Kirby (2018-06-03 02:09:50)

Kirby

Sqwairle wrote:

Hey, can i be unbanned? I didn't do anything..

i thought i attached a reason but i mightve formatted the command wrong so ill pm it to u

edit - or ghosted ok

Wooted by:

#214 2018-06-03 02:16:34

Kirby

Sqwairle wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

Hey, can i be unbanned? I didn't do anything..

i thought i attached a reason but i mightve formatted the command wrong so ill pm it to u

edit - or ghosted ok

OK, can you unban me now?

nope

#215 2018-06-03 02:26:22

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

again, I get we fought back and forth but literally posting a picture of myself, one of which I deleted weeks ago (which means you saved it) is not okay Sqwairle.

#216 2018-06-03 02:31:30

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Sqwairle wrote:
Enurp wrote:

again, I get we fought back and forth but literally posting a picture of myself, one of which I deleted weeks ago (which means you saved it) is not okay Sqwairle.

You deleted nothing cause it's visible on the forum and in some other places maybe..

I deleted it off the forums weeks ago. That post hasn't existed for some time now, and the only other place is on a privately owned discord which you don't have access too.

#217 2018-06-03 02:38:55

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

So gosha added it into his main post which I will be contacting him to remove it. and you were banned due to posting that picture, stop playing victim. You've done this constantly

#218 2018-06-03 03:04:13

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Sqwairle wrote:

Sure, that's why the pic is still there..

But I don't understand how posting a picture of someone is against the rules, apparently i broke the rule 1 (be nice to others).. Ok,

If it's a joke tell me now, no need to go that far..

1. Yes, that's why the post is still there. If you took 2 minutes you can see that I deleted my post with my picture.
2. Because you did it in a harassing manner, and I have mentioned I don't like my appearance in the discord which you acknowledged.
3. How is this a joke? How can you even think this is a joke?

Also the fact when I freaked the **** out you deleted your post on discord and then played stupid acting like you didn't post it is frankly disgusting.

#219 2018-06-03 03:33:42

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Sqwairle wrote:
Enurp wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

Sure, that's why the pic is still there..

But I don't understand how posting a picture of someone is against the rules, apparently i broke the rule 1 (be nice to others).. Ok,

If it's a joke tell me now, no need to go that far..

1. Yes, that's why the post is still there. If you took 2 minutes you can see that I deleted my post with my picture.
2. Because you did it in a harassing manner, and I have mentioned I don't like my appearance in the discord which you acknowledged.
3. How is this a joke? How can you even think this is a joke?

Also the fact when I freaked the **** out you deleted your post on discord and then played stupid acting like you didn't post it is frankly disgusting.

If you deleted THE post, why Gosha's post is still there if you really asked him to delete the pic (lie),

I didn't post the pic for harass anyone, instead when it's you..

It's a joke cause you must laugh your pants like you never have done before, but it's not funny..

1. I missed Gosha adding it into his post, It's gone now.
2. You did. You've done nothing but harass me when I have anything to say. I was joking around saying you were cute and you immediately posted my picture saying I was a furry.
3. Yes because posting pictures of people who've mentioned they have self image issues must be so **** funny to you.

#220 2018-06-03 03:57:07

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Sqwairle wrote:

"Edited months later by Different55 for show that Sqwairle was saying the truth", so you didn't asked..

I made this public knowledge in this very same topic I missed gosha adding into his main post. I'm obviously not okay with this either.

Sqwairle wrote:

I have never said something against you, im nice.. Poor me from getting muted and ban for no real reasons, never received any warn instead.. That's dirty..

You've pinged spammed me in PMs before. You've insulted me too when I was saying how "I just feel like I'm not good looking" by responding "yea you aren't". For once in your goddamn life can you stop playing victim?

Sqwairle wrote:

But I never mentioned your name, I just post the pic but never said Hey its Prune, look at his face and blabla..

You think it's okay to post a picture of someone without saying their name? What? WHAT? How does this even work, I was being a **** and you respond by literally posting a picture of me calling me a furry, then deleting it when I freaked out.

Sqwairle wrote:

You trying to start conflits everytime i writing.. You keep insulting and breaking the rules but no, when it comes to post a pic of a troll without mentionning him and because it's me? BAN

Yes, and I've been muted and yelled at for insulting you. I've taken my punishments. How does me calling you a bad word even compare to you suddenly posting a picture of me because you want it to be funny? You knew what you were doing. You had full intent on **** with me, and you took it way too far.

Sqwairle wrote:

I'm gonna ask to be unban cause at last I didn't do anything and im supposed to receive a warn before getting kicked..

Good luck with that, it might help not to post pictures of them suddenly when you're begging and crying to every mod to be unbanned. I don't see what you did could even come close to "just a warning".

Sqwairle wrote:

Zumza was right when he unbanned me..

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one bossman.

#221 2018-06-03 04:23:42, last edited by Enurp (2018-06-03 04:25:53)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Sqwairle wrote:

I have never spammed you in PM; Please show a pic of me saying 'Yea you aren't", cause I don't remember and that's not being rude on you, it's humour..

I'm not going to slog through weeks of discord chats just to show my one point, plus judging by your constant "delete all my posts if they break rules" it's not there anymore.

Sqwairle wrote:

I don't see how posting a pic is worse than what you said/writed to me, compare to you, I'm making jokes, and apparently you like that if we take a look at your messages..

Yes, me calling you a mean name is way worse than you posting a picture of me to bother me.

Sqwairle wrote:

I don't see why im abused by the mods for being ban immediately..

**** cry more why don't you? Every time you break a rule you immediately play victim stating you are being abused or how you didn't do anything wrong. Again, stop playing victim. Stop being a baby about the **** things you do when you're called out.

Sqwairle wrote:

Zumza was a great man, don't disagree..

Man your opinion of Zuzma really changed from "I would like to kill Zuzma" to "He's a great man".

#222 2018-06-03 04:40:45

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Sqwairle wrote:

If it's not there, then you have no proofs..

There's the first thing I agree with! By that logic the thing you were banned for doesn't exist anymore though, since it's not there.

Sqwairle wrote:

It's not just calling me 'mother.., f..ck, etc..' You insulted people too and constantly breaking the rules;

The only one I've really ever insulted was Enano when he made inappropriate comments, and yes I have broken rules. I have done the punishment for them too. I wouldn't say constantly.

Sqwairle wrote:

Well, im 'crying' of being either muted for days or ban like today, cause I prefer receiving a simple warning like here (forum) instead. And do i have to remind you the +50 times you muted me when you was a Grown up? Not only you but still..

Maybe ask the question of "Why have I been muted by multiple people?", and I did not mute you 50+ times. I doubt you were muted that much.

Sqwairle wrote:

And what? You're making false situation now, I have never wanted to kill Zumza*..

There's an official EE report by me that has chatlogs of you literally saying "I wish I could kill zumza".

#223 2018-06-03 05:00:43

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Sqwairle wrote:

By constantly I mean almost everytime you're writing on the server..

This is just blatantly false. As much of a toxic **** I am, It's not a 24/7 thing.

Sqwairle wrote:

Sadly I can't show you some pictures of you and a lots of others trolls muting me for fun, no reasons etc.. Cause im ban from Discord for no reason..

Poor you :'( I bet you were muted 50+ times for no reason.

Sqwairle wrote:

For Zumza, i said that on a particularly world.. We were supposed to kill him cause he was infected by the zombie curse.. I think it's that, but I forgot..

Could you please give more details? Maybe I could get Zoey2070 to tell us about the report because she's the one who took care of it and warned you?

#224 2018-06-03 05:04:51, last edited by Enurp (2018-06-03 05:05:20)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Sqwairle wrote:

If it's not there, then you have no proofs..

I'm done. Don't **** post a picture of me trying to harass me again.

Wooted by:

#225 2018-06-03 05:22:46, last edited by Enurp (2018-06-03 05:35:21)

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Good luck with the unban.

Sqwairle wrote:

You mean, you tried to harass yourself on the pic?

No, you harassed me. You wanted to bother me by posting it. Period.\

EDIT: Stop PMing me on discord.

capasha1560615264752318

Board footer