Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2018-02-04 18:28:22

Joeyc

Re: Unofficial Everybody Edits Discord channel

That's cause you're super annoying...

Wooted by: (3)

#77 2018-02-04 18:40:58

Abelysk

Sqwairle wrote:

Hey, so, 5 hours ago i got muted from Discord (for the umpteenth time..) but this time, and it's same for 2 others members, i got muted for like forever but just until they decide to unmute me (thing that will never happen). So i find it scandalous.. a shame ! to mute for no reasons (like everytime actually) and forever. From a corrupted crazy admin who like to spam random things on differents channels.. But that was 2 person who muted me, for no reason (once again), but what i find really horrible, scabrous and immoral is that no one reacts against that, but also that (even if deep inside me it leaves me indifferent) other people of what i quickly saw was ban like me, but not the same reasons ok, but whatever.

So i'm waiting one thing from this crappy community that i like to be part of : to unmute me from Discord cause i'am free to write and express anything smart, compare to some person who is terrible in front of me.

That's crazy, be ban from Discord for no reason like that, by a "EE adm.. i can't say that correctly, that's just horrible.. If there could be good justice for EE our days.. I'm totally innocent, i'm not guilty and i'm nice to others, im helping and trying sometimes to Enforce the rules against delinquency on the Discord channels but i only get hurt in return. Bye, i'm going to sleep now.

Snopes Results:

"BULLS***"

Evidence

• You were muted for a minute.
• You were muted for ping spamming.
• Type "d!mute" in the Search bar--you're not the only one.

That concludes my investigation.

#78 2018-02-04 18:53:14

Abelysk

Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

I didn't do anything wrong, compare to you i should be a Grown up for example.. And i remember you ban me from Skribbl, and all the others just because that funny.. And for Discord.. Hmm, you spamming and you (sometimes) writing useless words without any sentences.. Like just 5 minutes ago i saw you write "NO" 5 times for nothing.. But that ok for you..

But when i joining the party, it's quickly : grammar correction, insulting, be mad, and desagree for everything for no reasons,and etc... Im a real victim here that right.. And i shouldn't be ban just for laughing behind his computer.. That a shame. The rules is not apply for some of you.

I have bad news for you... texting isn't the same as talking. :u

#79 2018-02-04 18:56:26, last edited by Joeyc (2018-02-04 19:00:22)

Joeyc

Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

I didn't do anything wrong, compare to you i should be a Grown up for example.. And i remember you ban me from Skribbl, and all the others just because that funny.. And for Discord.. Hmm, you spamming and you (sometimes) writing useless words without any sentences.. Like just 5 minutes ago i saw you write "NO" 5 times for nothing.. But that ok for you..

But when i joining the party, it's quickly : grammar correction, insulting, be mad, and desagree for everything for no reasons,and etc... Im a real victim here that right.. And i shouldn't be ban just for laughing behind his computer.. That a shame. The rules is not apply for some of you.

But most of those were simple jokes. 90% of the time, you're writing random nonsense in the discord chat. Which is why you continue to get muted. Maybe, if you tried to stay on topic? Instead of writing

Sqwairle - Yesterday at 6:16 PM
@pingohits  Cause @Emalton don't like when we tag @Emalton (him) by writing @Emalton ..

Screenshot

Hidden text

#80 2018-02-04 19:03:20

Joeyc

Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

But most of those were simple jokes. 90% of the time, you're writing random nonsense in the discord chat. Which is why you continue to get muted. Maybe, if you tried to stay on topic? Instead of writing

@pingohits  Cause @Emalton don't like when we tag @Emalton (him) by writing @Emalton ..

Screenshot https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

My sentence was a joke, not you. I wasn't spamming, but trying to make an explanation. How nice i am, but saw the thanks?

Ping spamming isn't a joke. It's more on the side of annoying.

Wooted by:

#81 2018-02-04 19:08:22

Joeyc

Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

Screenshot https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … nknown.png

My sentence was a joke, not you. I wasn't spamming, but trying to make an explanation. How nice i am, but saw the thanks?

Well i wasn't spamming intentionally, like you do.

It was simply poking fun at others. I know the discord channel isn't very welcoming either, so I'll let you slide. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#82 2018-02-04 19:36:54

Joeyc

Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

It was simply poking fun at others. I know the discord channel isn't very welcoming either, so I'll let you slide. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If you could unsilence me too, it would be very pleasant.

Well if it was rightfully deserved, then no.

#83 2018-02-04 19:42:21, last edited by Joeyc (2018-02-04 19:43:22)

Joeyc

Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

If you could unsilence me too, it would be very pleasant.

Well if it was rightfully deserved, then no.

You didn't read me, that crazy.. There is no rightfully deserved or anything else, i explained myself, even if i didn't have to do it cause i got silenced without reason..

You're right, I didn't as you said it was UNintentionally.

#84 2018-02-04 19:47:06

Guest.

Sqwairle wrote:

the 4 pings in succession were definitely intentional. if u cant do the time dont do the crime

#85 2018-02-04 19:52:08

Joeyc

zyhrllos wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

the 4 pings in succession were definitely intentional. if u cant do the time dont do the crime

If he says it was a joke, and he didn't mean it. Maybe give him a chance? Lets say this is his last chance.

#86 2018-02-04 20:09:41

Bimps

Sqwairle wrote:
zyhrllos wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

Hey you just spam there, you said 4 pings, so that spamming.

what the everloving **** are you talking about

#87 2018-02-04 20:12:56

Joeyc

Everybody edits discord drama

#88 2018-02-17 02:29:19

Abelysk

Sqwairle wrote:

They all voted,

http://i.imgur.com/gBDSLn6.jpg

And ban me just after. Ok. So that how you become a Grown up?

I hate to say this, but...
...you're a meme.

Wooted by: (4)

#89 2018-02-17 02:43:44

Guest.

Sqwairle wrote:

They all voted,

those are not woots, theyre swoots (sarcastic woots)

theyre basically anti-woots which means you got -7 grownup votes, including yourself

congratulations, you played yourself

Wooted by:

#90 2018-02-17 02:47:48, last edited by Joeyc (2018-02-17 02:50:52)

Joeyc

Wait a minute. Do you still care about grown up. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#91 2018-02-17 02:54:46

Joeyc

Sqwairle wrote:
Joeyc wrote:

Wait a minute. Do you still care about grown up. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Haha, nice nice.. I wish i could woot this but.. Im ban from Discord, kind of impossible to do here.

what

#92 2018-02-17 03:02:19

Xfrogman43

Sqwairle wrote:

They all voted,

thats a swoot, not an actual woot, sorry kiddo you got jebaited

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#93 2018-02-17 03:05:55

Guest.

Sqwairle wrote:

At last, you all voted, sarcasm or not the woots was unanimous.

yes, so our vote to keep you from having grownup is unanimous! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#94 2018-02-17 03:21:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Sqwairle wrote:

what woots are you talking about these were actually swoots as people above have already mentioned
HAH
BAMBOOZLED AGAIN
HAPPY EARLY APRIL FOOLS

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#95 2018-02-17 04:16:06

Xfrogman43

Sqwairle wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
Sqwairle wrote:

what woots are you talking about these were actually swoots as people above have already mentioned
HAH
BAMBOOZLED AGAIN
HAPPY EARLY APRIL FOOLS

Why you mention my post if you were talking of them..

read it again he was mentioning your post saying they arent woots they are SWOOTS when you said WOOTS

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#96 2018-02-17 04:18:03

Bimps

can i be unbanned

#97 2018-02-17 04:30:08

Joeyc

Bimps wrote:

can i be unbanned

no

#98 2018-02-17 05:00:44

Joeyc

unknown.png You're funny //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#99 2018-02-17 05:10:39, last edited by Joeyc (2018-02-17 05:12:47)

Joeyc

unknown.png     

Hidden text

#100 2018-02-17 05:13:33

Bimps

why the **** did you like my post sqwairle ive literally only see you post in this topic and from what i can tell you are an annoying 12 year old

im asking to be unbanned because it was like a year ago

Wooted by: (2)
capasha1560615264752318

Board footer