Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2016-02-09 07:36:07

Fradeshan

Re: Everybody Edits History & Change Log

i thought nou created the game

dogeman: OH GOD THIS IS WORSER THAN A MASH POTATO

#52 2016-02-09 07:48:49

Anatoly

Fradeshan wrote:

The game was created by nvd; nou is the second games owner because nvd gave him the game controll

Wooted by:

#53 2016-02-09 07:55:43

Different55
Forum Admin

AnatolyEE wrote:
Fradeshan wrote:

The game was created by nvd; nou is the second games owner because nvd gave him the game controll

Honestly can't tell if you're being serious rn

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#54 2016-02-09 08:47:00

Anatoly

Different55 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
Fradeshan wrote:

wut? can someone explaion me this. I really dont understand what he means

#55 2016-02-09 08:51:55

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:
Different55 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

wut? can someone explaion me this. I really dont understand what he means

The game was created by Chris Benjamensin in 2010. NVD joined in around 2014, and took control of the game around 2015. The leadership was passed down to Nou later that year. Certainly neither Nou or NVD is the creator of this game. Unless you want to get into conspiracy theory territory...

#56 2016-02-09 09:21:10

Anatoly

I updated the thing withg chris and nou, added the sticky on bottom

#57 2016-02-09 14:11:07

some woman

here's an interesting fact:
TOOP has a cousin-in-law named peter, he used to be a secret administrator and guardian who worked on the lava pack but then people found out his username was sbeam and he had to quit

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#58 2016-02-09 18:08:09, last edited by 0176 (2016-02-09 18:08:49)

EX Crew was already around way before 2011 unlike what'd be deduced from OP,; MG, KO and MX also were the other really big crews back then.

I also remember the Everybody Edits management timeline more like this:

• Chris Benjaminsen creates some obscure multiplayer flash game, "Everybody Edits", in 2010. It slowly, slowly gathers attention until there's a small but active community in the beginning of 2011.

• Chris gradually loses interest in EE and becomes an absent admin for years; he'd join a lobby once in a blue moon and dissapear minutes after

• Chris "hires" a guy nobody knew called MrShoe around 2012 or so to take care of the game. Chris left after that and moved on to other completely different projects

• MrShoe, well, also gradually disappears into oblivion
       ^^^since the very beginning until this era there actually existed other ingame admins (with golden name) but AFAIK they barely did anything other than rarely joining rooms. I remember Toby, Alex and Cyclone (Cyclone also took care of the original forums and seems to be still around in some way)

• Around 2014 MrShoe (or Chris? idk) chooses people from the community to take over the game (before this happening, there weren't any ingame mods/admins that were actually part of the community; the change was really exciting)

• More and more known and famous users get into the administrating and moderating section of the game, until what we have right now.

#59 2016-02-09 18:27:42

Different55
Forum Admin

I don't think Chris left, I thought he wasn't allowed to work on EE anymore from his new job.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (5)

#60 2016-02-09 19:13:32

Thanel

Different55 wrote:

I don't think Chris left, I thought he wasn't allowed to work on EE anymore from his new job.

That's right.

I was not allowed to run anything related to games while at my previous job, due to their competitive clauses. Leaving EE was really hard and something I regret to this day.

Source

Wooted by: (2)

#61 2016-02-09 19:17:44, last edited by N1KF (2016-02-09 19:18:04)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Different55 wrote:

Source

Thanel why must you do this?

Wooted by: (3)

#62 2016-02-10 08:27:04, last edited by Anatoly (2016-02-10 08:32:43)

Anatoly

some man wrote:

here's an interesting fact:
TOOP has a cousin-in-law named peter, he used to be a secret administrator and guardian who worked on the lava pack but then people found out his username was sbeam and he had to quit

Can I know where to put it, i got trolled with time, i dont know where to put it??

0176 wrote:

EX Crew was already around way before 2011 unlike what'd be deduced from OP,; MG, KO and MX also were the other really big crews back then.

• Chris Benjaminsen creates some obscure multiplayer flash game, "Everybody Edits", in 2010. It slowly, slowly gathers attention until there's a small but active community in the beginning of 2011.

• Chris gradually loses interest in EE and becomes an absent admin for years; he'd join a lobby once in a blue moon and dissapear minutes after

• Chris "hires" a guy nobody knew called MrShoe around 2012 or so to take care of the game. Chris left after that and moved on to other completely different projects

^^^since the very beginning until this era there actually existed other ingame admins (with golden name) but AFAIK they barely did anything other than rarely joining rooms. I remember Toby, Alex and Cyclone (Cyclone also took care of the original forums and seems to be still around in some way)

• Around 2014 MrShoe (or Chris? idk) chooses people from the community to take over the game (before this happening, there weren't any ingame mods/admins that were actually part of the community; the change was really exciting)

• More and more known and famous users get into the administrating and moderating section of the game, until what we have right now.

Just give me the date where to put it.

Thanel wrote:

something...

Thanel can you help me? EDiting and pout the date and the right order, plz!! I am allowing you to edit!!

Edit: Updated the thing with benjaminsens end.

#63 2016-02-10 08:35:14

Anatoly

0176 wrote:

Wait era was admin?? Can I have the right order plz (i measnfor the first post). Is the any Surce like thanel or someman?

#64 2016-02-10 08:49:30

Awesomenessgood

Gave you a symphaty woot for effort

At least you tried

lunchbox

Wooted by:

#65 2016-02-10 14:29:34

Different55
Forum Admin

AnatolyEE wrote:
0176 wrote:

Wait era was admin?? Can I have the right order plz (i measnfor the first post). Is the any Surce like thanel or someman?

No, who the heck is era? Where in the world did you pull that out of? What post did you read?

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#66 2016-02-10 14:40:00

Prodigy

Thanel wrote:
Different55 wrote:

That's right.

I was not allowed to run anything related to games while at my previous job, due to their competitive clauses. Leaving EE was really hard and something I regret to this day.

Source

Somebody should tell him that EE will be ported to Unity

h0qIF0q.png

Wooted by:

#67 2016-02-10 16:08:06

Mylo
Master Developer

Different55 wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:
0176 wrote:

[...]
   ^^^since the very beginning until this era there actually existed other ingame admins (with golden name) but AFAIK they barely did anything other than rarely joining rooms. I remember Toby, Alex and Cyclone (Cyclone also took care of the original forums and seems to be still around in some way[...]

No, who the heck is era? Where in the world did you pull that out of? What post did you read?

There. This topic  - just -  *grabs popcorn*

#68 2016-02-10 17:40:59

Xfrogman43

Different55 wrote:

who the heck is era?

http://forums.everybodyedits.com/profile.php?id=972

He was saying this "era" as in time period.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#69 2016-02-13 18:30:05

Anatoly

Oh now i understand era is a time zone...
1) Why did benjamisen (chris and not the banned one) left, didnt he had money or what
2) sbeam is toops uncle and he was developing ee, why isnt he no longer in ee (http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/sbeam -> Player not found)
3) I do nknow only about clone as meredith but who is toby and alex?

#70 2016-02-13 20:12:39

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

Why did benjamisen (chris and not the banned one) left, didnt he had money or what

He went to work with Yahoo! Games where he was not allowed to work on Everybody Edits.

#71 2016-02-14 00:25:42, last edited by Zoey2070 (2016-02-14 00:28:57)

Hostage
Banned
Website

N1KF wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

Why did benjamisen (chris and not the banned one) left, didnt he had money or what

He went to work with Yahoo! Games where he was not allowed to work on Everybody Edits.

why did you italic ee

35fa6ee9efa7e42687d426ffeba72dbdb9a95cbfb7d221d698ca2146feebab7c.jpg

#72 2016-02-14 02:13:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Hostage wrote:
N1KF wrote:
AnatolyEE wrote:

why did you italic ee

Because that is the grammatically correct thing to do when referring to works such as movies, television shows, literature, or video games.

#73 2016-02-26 15:32:16

Anatoly

Need we update the thing?

#74 2016-02-27 01:23:24

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

Grandpa, can you read me a christmas story?
No.
Grandpa, can you read me a christmas story?
I said no you little yay.
I guess I'll go back to playing club penguin then.
You know what I've decided I do want to read you a christmas story!
Such an awful story screw you grandpa

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#75 2016-02-29 21:08:31

Maxi

The legendary Ex Crew was created by Nou, who isnt currently an admin or a games mod

Ex crew was created by mfl, mihb and mustang, i think. don't know, if nou was even around that time.

Wooted by:
Nou1512417659685285

Board footer