Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Re: Abandoned accounts affecting magic

My friend actually got a magic coin the day he started his account lol. Maybe he was very lucky?

#27 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Inactive accounts do not affect magic to my knowledge. Magic is based on luck. If you haven't been getting magic lately, you're just unlucky. Magic is distributed equally among players in that all players have the same chance at getting magic.

#28 Before February 2015

Oturan

Yeah it shouldn't affect the distribution of magic, if not chris has made it so that the more people who join, the rarer magic gets. Which is highly unlikely.
And I find magics pretty much every day, so you must be very unlucky

#29 Before February 2015

222hockey222

I always thought the magic coin system was every x amount of coins say every thousandth coin(i don't know if it's true) was a magic coin... therefore abandoned accounts would have no effect at all because they would never get coins.

#30 Before February 2015

dol257

bee, your max energy goes almost OVER 9000! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Stubby142387151589917

Board footer