Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-02-01 21:44:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

damn lol true

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#27 2016-02-03 22:55:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

well.. damn :/
ill put one of my in-depth thoughts to public:
what if the mafia actually is... these most experienced townies? i talk about people like pyro or anak. they can use their "professional look" to convince other less experienced townies thus they can control the whole game because less experienced of us will surely trust them...
possible teams according to this theory:
anak, bob, pyro
anak, creature, bob

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#28 2016-02-03 23:08:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

well.. damn :/
ill put one of my in-depth thoughts to public:
what if the mafia actually is... these most experienced townies? i talk about people like pyro or anak. they can use their "professional look" to convince other less experienced townies thus they can control the whole game because less experienced of us will surely trust them...
possible teams according to this theory:
anak, bob, pyro
anak, creature, bob

Okay, now I reached a conclusion:

Hostage did basically nothing so far, then he came up accusing me and Anak of being scum buddies for no reason. Pretty sure someone said something like this "Hey dude accuse say anak and creature are scum buddies".

Maxi123 didn't notice anything wrong with Hostage even though it was pretty obvious he didn't give any reasoning, how odd. What's even worse is that his accusation was "they're looking too experienced", that's not even an accusation. He's just giving stupid reads so far.

Zoey2070 is most likely the third mafia just by taking a look at Maxi123. When I pointed them as scums, Maxi123 voted Zoey2070 for no reason and later unvoted, pretty sure it was an attempt to look non-alligned. Also, she's most likely the one who told Hostage to point Anak and I as scum buddies.

So the mafia team is:
Hostage
Maxi123
Zoey2070

see? once again you try to look like a pro, like i said a page or two before
though hostage did look bit suspicious i was suspecting zoey much more + he wasnt too active to be worth looking at (yes, my mistake)

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#29 2016-02-04 00:01:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anak wrote:
Hostage wrote:

Bobo,i just found it weird that he quoted your post and said "basically these reasons" for no reason as it seems.he mat have been answering someone but I haven't noticed

I was answering someone who asked why to do a nolynch, I just don't quote them so it may not have been clear.

As for Maxi123, being experienced isn't some tactic to shroud your scumminess, it's just how you play the game lmao.

ik but eh that was just a random thought

Creature wrote:

2. Why did you start accusing Hostage when I listed you and him as scum buddies? You did exactly the same with Zoey2070.

hmm no? i actually said why i DIDNT accuse him and you are wrong on zoey's case as well
youre just pulling hidden context out of nowhere sir

i8SwC8p.png

#30 2016-02-04 15:57:52

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Hostage wrote:

creature said that "zoey or maxi told him to say that him and anak are buddying"

uh that sounds confusing
can you like explain
who is "him"

i8SwC8p.png

#31 2016-02-04 19:34:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Hostage wrote:

Creature stated that zoey or maxi told me that i should say that anak and creature are buddying.

...wtf
i must've missed something

i8SwC8p.png

#32 2016-02-04 20:14:43

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Hostage wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Hostage wrote:

Creature stated that zoey or maxi told me that i should say that anak and creature are buddying.

...wtf
i must've missed something

look,creature said that YOU OR ZOEY (i don't remember) told me during the night that i should point out that creature and anak are buddying when the day starts.
do you get it now?

no i mean i didnt see when creature said that lol

i8SwC8p.png

#33 2016-02-04 20:16:16

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

(sry for double post) i see now when ive read ur quote about creature

tl;dr: i get it

i8SwC8p.png

#34 2016-02-04 20:23:40

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Hostage wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

(sry for double post) i see now when ive read ur quote about creature

tl;dr: i get it

lol mafia allows double posts

did you even read the rules

yes i did
well it still shouldnt be abused so

i8SwC8p.png

#35 2016-02-05 14:30:09

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

creature, keep in mind that this day is nolynch/mislynch = lose
we didnt agree up on lynching specific person yet so dont jump to conclusions
im sure you will also say that im scum buddies with hostage now because im protecting him, not like im trying to prevent a potential mislynch

i8SwC8p.png

#36 2016-02-05 14:52:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

creature, keep in mind that this day is nolynch/mislynch = lose
we didnt agree up on lynching specific person yet so dont jump to conclusions

In your opinion, who's the safest lynch?

considering you've been pulling the pro townie here for a while with least valid arguments and fail context being pulled from my posts, as well as pushing on me in an attempt to cause a mislynch... you?

i8SwC8p.png

#37 2016-02-05 15:50:16

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:

So you're implying we should just sit here and wait the sheriff to say something?

no.

Creature wrote:

Pressuring and trying to help the town is scummy?

dont call it "helping town". if you are town you are helping yourself in the first place, not saving other's lives.

Creature wrote:

What kind of town are you?

i see this is a rhetoric question and you assume im mafia, theres no need to answer it.

Creature wrote:

If I didn't pressure anyone, we'd have to random lynch.

please, dont try the "if i didnt..." thing to try and make yourself look like our savior, there are still other townies who contribute more than you

Creature wrote:

It's not my fault you waited until someone pointed you to defend yourself and start accusations.

i didnt wait? youre making up a false argument once again

Creature wrote:

Everyone should've been doing the same thing I did.

AGAIN youre making yourself look like our savior

Creature wrote:

Lesson for your next game: Try to contribute, no matter if you're town or mafia.

by contributing you mean making up false arguments and reads that place no pressure on the target but make yourself look like town and push all of us closer towards a mislynch?

i8SwC8p.png

#38 2016-02-05 20:15:06

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

why so silent all of sudden?

i8SwC8p.png

#39 2016-02-05 21:55:05

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

dont call it "helping town". if you are town you are helping yourself in the first place, not saving other's lives.

What else we can do besides getting reads from everyone? If you can't handle the pressure, it's hard for you.
not even relevant to what i said

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

please, dont try the "if i didnt..." thing to try and make yourself look like our savior, there are still other townies who contribute more than you

What about you? What have you been doing so far besides voting Zoey for no reason and tunneling me?
"no reason" there was a reason. "tunneling me" whats up, cant handle that?

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

It's not my fault you waited until someone pointed you to defend yourself and start accusations.

As I remember, you only started accusing when I listed you as scum. Then you voted Zoey for no reason because I pointed you and Zoey as scum buddies and is now trying to push a lynch on me.
ive already said that this one you have made up about me and zoey being buddies, please read my previous post(s)
and i started accusing her before you named me scum. false arguments again?

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

What's better? Someone trying to help or someone doing nothing?
not relevant to what i said again, in that quote you were just like "im best you all should listen to me and do what i say"

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Lesson for your next game: Try to contribute, no matter if you're town or mafia.

by contributing you mean making up false arguments and reads that place no pressure on the target but make yourself look like town and push all of us closer towards a mislynch?

No pressure? You're the one not handling pressure so far. What's odd is that your slot former owner acted exactly like you're acting, retaliating pressure and making us lose a potential PR because you can't difference pressure from final vote.
yeah youre trying hard placing pressure onto me... but somewhy i cant feel it? maybe because youre making things up? and no cali didnt act like me, what you call "retaliating" is just me putting pressure onto you so you dont have that warm spot of innocent townie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile you dont quite seem to be able to handle it so far!

Pretty sure you got a scum slot. I have more confidence on your lynch than Hostage's.

!unvote
!vote Maxi123

i highlighted replies in lime color
admit it, you are making things up to get town's adherence so you can use their trust and get a mislynch

!vote Creature

i8SwC8p.png

#40 2016-02-06 00:44:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

What else we can do besides getting reads from everyone? If you can't handle the pressure, it's hard for you.
not even relevant to what i said
Pretty sure it's relevant. Were you expecting us to be passive? You were wrong.
my point: you said "helping town" to make your words sound like youre saving them and youre legit one here

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

What about you? What have you been doing so far besides voting Zoey for no reason and tunneling me?
"no reason" there was a reason. "tunneling me" whats up, cant handle that?
As I can see, your only reason was "I suspect her". And you're treating like if the game had only one scum. Who else do you suspect? Why? Trying to look like a town isn't a reason, both town and scum should be aiming for that.
"As I can see, your only reason was "I suspect her"." no, re-read my posts pls. "And you're treating like if the game had only one scum." indeed i didnt consider that one when i was pressuring her, though i had suspicions about certain other townies, those werent legit at that point

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

As I remember, you only started accusing when I listed you as scum. Then you voted Zoey for no reason because I pointed you and Zoey as scum buddies and is now trying to push a lynch on me.
ive already said that this one you have made up about me and zoey being buddies, please read my previous post(s)
and i started accusing her before you named me scum. false arguments again?

You should take a look here, when I pointed you and Zoey in scum team, you instantly voted her to not look aligned with.
now, lets talk about what led you to that conclusion. as in you get some quotes. also i didnt instantly vote

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

What's better? Someone trying to help or someone doing nothing?
not relevant to what i said again, in that quote you were just like "im best you all should listen to me and do what i say"
No answer, pretty sure you came up with that.
"came up with that" doesn't "Everyone should've been doing the same thing I did." sound just selfish (or whatever that trait is)?

maxi123 wrote:
Creature wrote:

No pressure? You're the one not handling pressure so far. What's odd is that your slot former owner acted exactly like you're acting, retaliating pressure and making us lose a potential PR because you can't difference pressure from final vote.
yeah youre trying hard placing pressure onto me... but somewhy i cant feel it? maybe because youre making things up? and no cali didnt act like me, what you call "retaliating" is just me putting pressure onto you so you dont have that warm spot of innocent townie //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile you dont quite seem to be able to handle it so far!
Yes, you're acting like Calicara. When she was pressured by Rhazh, she started a wagon against him just because she couldn't defend herself correctly. What happened? We lost a PR like this.
Now, when I started fully accusing you, you decided to retaliate and start accusing me, with the aid of your scum team.
And you're just saying something like "oh i can't feel anything because i am not mafia, but you feel because you are mafia", that won't prove anything.

calicara actually had a good point when defending against rhaz, i guess she overreacted because she got attacked with no reason, but her point was good and i dont see anything scummy in it. has nothing to do with current situation. she actually retaliated while i decided to pressure you because you're not getting enough of it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Pretty sure you got a scum slot. I have more confidence on your lynch than Hostage's.

!unvote
!vote Maxi123

i highlighted replies in lime color
admit it, you are making things up to get town's adherence so you can use their trust and get a mislynch

So you're acting like you won the argument? You're now the one trying to get a mislynch. You should admit you can't defend yourself properly and is trying to push a lynch on me because it's your only option.
my only option? if i was the mafia i could push a mislynch onto whoever i want, there is/were plenty of people with much weaker defense than yours.

!vote Creature

I'll wait the rest of town say something (hopefully without voting). Although, Calicara/Maxi123's attitudes shouldn't go unnoticed.

i8SwC8p.png

#41 2016-02-06 15:36:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

zoey, you realise that 2 other mafia members can just vote me now and get a mislynch.. and then we lose.. or are you one of the mafia members? not to mention you with no legit reads but a "scum feeling" voted me right now to support creature, shows that youre buddying with him

i8SwC8p.png

#42 2016-02-06 16:54:53

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anak wrote:

Allow me to grab the accusation chart real quick

Both Zoey and Creature have accused you in the past. Curiously, you've also accused them. Along with what Creature said, your attitude seems to match up with Calicara's. You said that her attitudebehaviour was irrelevant now, but in fact it still is. If you both behave in a similarly defensive way, then it would indicate the role you have. Many people had mafia reads on Calicara, and many have reads on you now. I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be mafia, considering that we have not one, but two players to gather evidence from for the same role. I think that's actually quite an advantage for us to have a role replaced when both roles have provided some sort of read for everyone, as you can see where both players match up with eachother.

i still dont see how my defensive behavior is similar to calicara's? "You said that her attitudebehaviour was irrelevant now, but in fact it still is." its irrelevant because it was against rhaz's evidence-less accusation. not all people can react to lies in a calm way
"Many people had mafia reads on Calicara" quotes please, i want quotes

could i please see your reads on creature and zoey also, hmm? i mean up-to-date ones, not ones written days (ingame days) before

i8SwC8p.png

#43 2016-02-06 16:57:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Creature wrote:

forgot to mention that thats a random thought coming from him as well, an attempt to retaliate, eh

i8SwC8p.png

#44 2016-02-06 18:00:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anak wrote:

You said you read back on the game, you should remember. It's not as if you've been providing quotes anyhow.

mk, i looked through the accuses on calicara, it was 50/50

Anak wrote:

And as I've said before (I'm sure) my reads still stand.

utterly wrong. a lot can be pulled out from my arguement with creature and zoey's random vote that occured today
or you just deny to post the reads? that smells like buddying

Anak wrote:

If anything, you should be the one pressured for reads, seeming as your last ones were so inadequate.

i know, i wasnt really into the game at that moment, things got bit clearer now

ill post reads bit later, busy now

i8SwC8p.png

#45 2016-02-06 20:18:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anak wrote:
maxi123 wrote:
Anak wrote:

And as I've said before (I'm sure) my reads still stand.

utterly wrong. a lot can be pulled out from my arguement with creature and zoey's random vote that occured today
or you just deny to post the reads? that smells like buddying

How? I'm not affiliating myself with anyone. Others have said "my reads still stand" or something like that, which have been perfectly acceptable. In fact, no one else has posted reads, so I don't know why I'm the target for that.

i just want to see what you think about zoey and creature. whats wrong with that?

anyway, here are my reads, still not paragraphs because thats a timewaste:
anak - to me he seemed like a legit town, until now. it feels like he tries to buddy with creature and keep that unnoticed, not sure tho

bobithan - looking at his latest post i can say he is being careful and he is very afraid of poorly thought out conclusions, that is sort of a town trait, i believe

creature - been trying to look like a true town from beginning of the game, starting with this post: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 89#p575789 i am absolutely sure he is the mafia
this explains my point pretty well:

Hostage wrote:

he's just playing against the "basic terms of scummines" he just takes a look at what makes a person look scummy and does the opposite.f.e: mafia is most likely passive and under the radar- creature is hostile and posts often.

hostage - i am quite confused about him, he is looking sorta suspicious, lurking all the time and being unnoticed but him and creature voted eachother at one point and he stated a good point against creature...idk????

maxi123 - thats me

pyromaniac - barely posted anything this day, agreed with creature's reads at the beginning of the day and said some negative stuff about zoey

zoey2070 - she has been playing a village idiot and innocent victim to look like that one innocent confused townie, probably scummy

i8SwC8p.png

#46 2016-02-06 20:34:15

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zoey2070 wrote:

i think you NOT being voted up by mafia is a sign you're a scum

depends on who you think the mafia is ._.

Zoey2070 wrote:

oy maybe i just do not even care anymore

thats like gamethrowing -_-
why dont u just ask for replacement lol

i8SwC8p.png

#47 2016-02-06 20:37:21

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

well.. ur right :/
but dont random vote at least

i8SwC8p.png

#48 2016-02-07 00:44:36

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Pyromaniac wrote:

Im just gonna go with what was seemingly unanimous until very recently.

!vote Zoey2070

Honestly this game was stacked against the town from the very beginning. I feel like the setup wasn't even and we wasted an entire day with Rhaz's nonsense.

voting zoey wont help anything
the town split into 2 sides
creature or me
vote one of us or this will result into a nolynch
which is 100% lose

i8SwC8p.png

#49 2016-02-07 01:05:53

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Zoey2070 wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

voting zoey wont help anything
the town split into 2 sides
creature or me
vote one of us or this will result into a nolynch
which is 100% lose

sounds a lot like you just said you're maf, because you didn't mention how it'd be a mislynch if we voted creature or u

not sure if sarcasm

Creature wrote:

Bobithan, what do you have to say? You've been fence sitting lately.

Bobithan wrote:

Please please please don't be throwing around votes at all right now, we don't want to risk even the possibility of a quick hammer and one vote gives mafia the opportunity.

Also I'm having company over for the weekend so I don't know how active im going to be. I'll be reading everything but I don't know how much I'll post; sorry. Right now my money is on hostage

i8SwC8p.png

#50 2016-02-07 17:33:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

well thanks a lot for hammering guys -_-

i8SwC8p.png

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer