Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-01-10 20:58:23, last edited by Processor (2016-01-16 18:04:17)

Processor

Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

Game ended. You may now post! Sign ups thread: here

Game Tutorial:

Hidden text

I highly recommend newbies to look at the last two mafia games in order to get familiar with mafia.

Game Rules:

1. Participate in the game. Being inactive after receiving a warning causes you to get kicked or replaced.

2. Do not talk about the game with anyone outside this thread or the mafia night chat. Everything must be readable and unhidden.

3. Do not work against your team by game throwing.

4. All votes must be bolded to be counted. They must be placed at the start of a new line and must begin with "!".

5. If you quote someone, do not change their original message.

6. You may not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any PM messages from the moderator.

7. The day is over as soon as a vote majority is reached. Do not post after majority is reached.

8. Forum rules apply, however double-posting is allowed. You may not edit or delete your messages.

You must folllow the rules or may face a modkill. In the case you get banned on the forums, I reserve the right to replace you. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.

Prods:

During a day, I expect everyone to post here at least once every 24 hours. Players will be prodded after 24 hours of inactivity. Getting prodded causes you to get a * next to your name on the userlist. If you still don't post anything for over 48 hours, you will be replaced. PM messages and mafia chat do not count as activity. If your posts are found to not actually try to include content to further the game, they will not count towards resetting the prod timer.

Prods will be given to players on 08:00 PM UTC of every physical day, if
a) it's day in the game,
b) the day doesnt end in the next 24 hours,
c) and the player hasn't posted content since the last time prods were sent.

Roles:

This will be an open game, the roles will be given out randomly.

Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen
Town Citizen

Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop

Mafia Godfather
Mafia Backup Kidnapper
Mafia Rolecop

Role PMs:

Town Citizen
Town 2-Shot Vigilante
Town Kidnapper
Town Backup Rolecop
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Rolecop
Mafia Backup Kidnapper

Last Wills:

At any time during the game, you can PM me !will <some message>. Your last !will message will be read to everyone if you die. You can't write/edit your will after you die.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#2 2016-01-16 20:54:03

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Mafia 3: The Hunt for RhazzleFrazzle's Gun - Game Topic

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Zoey I know you're online. Quit thread dodging. There's plenty of things so far you need to respond to. Maybe a notification in #eeforums could get her in here.

yep i was definitely thread dodging, sorry, i didn't realize that i had to drop everything to read this topic instead of foruming at my own leisurely pace because i feel like death, next time i'll remember that my health comes second to this mafia game. come puking or passing out i'll try to post next time. thanks.

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Anyways for now I'll just accept that it was a joke. Calling Zoey scum D1 is essentially a meme at this point, but you seemed serious in your post Hostage.

that's pretty much how i felt about it after game 1

w/e, peugeot was still rather quick to call me scum -- and being rather insistant, too -- and if i deny it, i'm lying because i'm scum, and if i don't deny it, then i'm scum for not denying it so i'm not going to say anything because why bother yo

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 2016-01-16 20:55:09

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Zoey2070 wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Zoey I know you're online. Quit thread dodging. There's plenty of things so far you need to respond to. Maybe a notification in #eeforums could get her in here.

yep i was definitely thread dodging, sorry, i didn't realize that i had to drop everything to read this topic instead of foruming at my own leisurely pace because i feel like death, next time i'll remember that my health comes second to this mafia game. come puking or passing out i'll try to post next time. thanks.

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Anyways for now I'll just accept that it was a joke. Calling Zoey scum D1 is essentially a meme at this point, but you seemed serious in your post Hostage.

that's pretty much how i felt about it after game 1

w/e, peugeot was still rather quick to call me scum -- and being rather insistant, too -- and if i deny it, i'm lying because i'm scum, and if i don't deny it, then i'm scum for not denying it so i'm not going to say anything because why bother yo

since i shouldn't edit my posts i'm going to say a genuine thanks for posting because the #eeforums notification did work, and was a smart idea. gg
but my snark remains

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#4 2016-01-16 21:00:06

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Sorry if you aren't feeling too well but you were notably quiet D1 in the last two games where you were scum both times.

pls i'm one of those people who just watches. and waits.

and also completely does whatever until end-game, which is when i start caring

w/e ya'll are willing to believe i'm scum again just because i was two times in a row, which is tbh unfair and statistically improbable since the last two games have no bearing on what my role is this time man idk

#5 2016-01-16 21:09:46

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Sorry if you aren't feeling too well but you were notably quiet D1 in the last two games where you were scum both times.

pls i'm one of those people who just watches. and waits.

and also completely does whatever until end-game, which is when i start caring

w/e ya'll are willing to believe i'm scum again just because i was two times in a row, which is tbh unfair and statistically improbable since the last two games have no bearing on what my role is this time man idk

Why do you choose to defend yourself by self metaing and saying RNG wouldn't make you scum 3 times in a row? If I were you I'd be calling out my accusers left and right for scumreading you before you posted.

i'm trying to ~keep it ambiguous~ as to my exact role, but seeing as the mafia already knows (since i'm not one of them) and we have no neutrals, i'll just keep it simple: i'm legitimately part of the town. for realsies. inb4 i die thanks to ya'll being so damn quick to point fingers

also rhazh you're not me, and you've said many times that you're terrible at forum mafia so i'm not entirely willing to take your advice

and i'm pretty sure i MEANT to say something about peugeot being very finger-pointing-ery but man--
wait nevermind i did

my first post in here:

#6 2016-01-16 21:11:14

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Hostage wrote:

I'm not even gonna do the "if she denies she is scum,if she doesnt she is" thing,fyi

man you called me scum like three times
that goes past a joke and into 'i'm trying to get ppl mislynched'

normally i'd say you're exe or jest but hm
you're probably either a poor mafia, or, with bad luck for town, some sort of PR

#7 2016-01-16 21:15:48

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Hostage wrote:

And i wasn't even holding on to my "zoye es scoom." statement,it was a joke not like "zoye was scoom last 2+2-2 gaems,she must be scum now."

your joke didn't really come across that well:

Hostage wrote:
Jonathan1003 wrote:

Something to note: Mafia has a 1/3 chance of finding any special role at night one, and with the different guesses and kills, they are going to be able to know everyone on the 5th day, so the town will have to get the mafia down rather quickly, if they want to have a chance to win.

I agree,we have to start acting quickly or else we'll get zoey'd.

Hostage wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:
Hostage wrote:

May i start by saying Zoey looks suspicious?

Poor Zoey. Scumread every day for being Zoey.

Well, she hasn't denied it yet.

Looking at the past two games she isn't one to say much D1. Whether that had anything to do with the fact that she was scum both games is a mystery though...

Zoey is scum.Nothing more to say.

look, the way the last one was written was written as a very like self-assured confident thing like
"i know without a doubt zoey is scum, it's obvious" as opposed to "kekekkekekek i'm so funny for bringing up the last two games"

w/e i doubt this is doing anything than "inflating post counts" or w/e.

your stance is it was a joke, my stance is that you suck at jokes and "thanks now i have to straight up say i'm town because you were so insistent i was scum"

#8 2016-01-16 21:18:35

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

i'm trying to ~keep it ambiguous~ as to my exact role, but seeing as the mafia already knows (since i'm not one of them) and we have no neutrals, i'll just keep it simple: i'm legitimately part of the town. for realsies. inb4 i die thanks to ya'll being so damn quick to point fingers

Explain this.

we have two teams: mafia and non-mafia. there's no neutrals.
mafia knows who mafia is.
since they know the entirety of their team, they also automatically know that anyone who isn't mafia HAS to be a town; it's a binary-type thing

but seeing as the mafia already knows (since i'm not one of them)

ergo mafia has literally no way of killing someone who isn't a town because all there is is town and mafia

#9 2016-01-16 21:20:50

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

also the ~keep it ambiguous~ was like "i'm not gonna say my exact town role yo"
or like ~keep it ambiguous~ to the mafia whether or not i'm neutral. but no neutrals so rly i have nothing to lose by saying i'm town since mafia already knows i'm town because i'm not mafia
man
i don't even KNOW

#10 2016-01-16 21:21:31

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

so basically it was just poor sentence-writing by accidentally implying mafia knew my exact role

#11 2016-01-16 21:53:22

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Creature wrote:

Zoey2070, why are you softclaiming D1?

because everyone's all tryina scumread me when there's no scum to be read

#12 2016-01-16 21:53:37

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Zoey2070 wrote:
Creature wrote:

Zoey2070, why are you softclaiming D1?

because everyone's all tryina scumread me when there's no scum to be read

god i really hate not being able to edit
do u want me to hardclaim or what lol

#13 2016-01-16 21:57:25

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

ZOEY DO NOT HARDCLAIM

don't tell me what to do
i'm vampire hunter lol

(that's a joke btw)

#14 2016-01-19 18:43:37

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

well, at least we know rhazh isn't a killing mafia

#15 2016-01-19 23:20:15

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Zoey why do you say that? You know that doesn't mean anything. You know how the Mafia killing mechanic is here, so me being roleblocked confirms nothing. Why did you feel the need to bring it up?

mostly just to have something to post.
and idk why you're not agreeing with me lol

look, if you're godfather, chances are that n1, you'd be the one to do the killing. why not, y'know? it's highly unlikely you'd be discovered.
so ye

#16 2016-01-19 23:52:49

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:
RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

Zoey why do you say that? You know that doesn't mean anything. You know how the Mafia killing mechanic is here, so me being roleblocked confirms nothing. Why did you feel the need to bring it up?

mostly just to have something to post.
and idk why you're not agreeing with me lol

look, if you're godfather, chances are that n1, you'd be the one to do the killing. why not, y'know? it's highly unlikely you'd be discovered.
so ye

Why wouldn't the backup role cop be the one to make the kill?

why WOULD they?

although i do see your point. i'm just saying it's unlikely that you're mafia.
altho maybe you arguing this is trying to make me thing ur not mafia because you really are mafia

i guess we won't know which cup the poison is in until later

#17 2016-01-22 22:43:08

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

what do you mean by 'flip mafia/flip town'?

also idk i'm not really willing to give out reads mostly because i don't really have any

#18 2016-01-22 23:11:56

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

idk ye rhazh seems really demanding but i know he gets read as scum a LOT in his other forum mafia games and i can see why

i don't really see calicara as being a scum and

idk i'm still kind of suspicious of hostage mostly b/c of that going-too-far-with-a-joke thing from the beginning

maybe i'll go through the entire player list but i'm also lazy so

#19 2016-01-23 22:05:30

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

!vote hostage

#20 2016-01-23 22:16:49

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

idk she's getting awfully defensive (kinda like how i was near the end of game 2 -- even tho i legit did forget the game lol) and idk, maybe a little bit scummy?

and the voting on hostage was mostly because everyone else seemed to be just throwing out votes and i'm still salty from the thing from the beginning
man idk

#21 2016-01-23 22:17:49

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Hostage wrote:

onjit is like a bat so he sleeps when it is day and is awake when it is night

perks of being australian

also rhazh ur not making very much effort to defend urself

#22 2016-01-24 19:20:20

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

what the heck did i wake up to

#23 2016-01-24 19:37:01

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

i just read every post and i STILL have no idea what is going on except idk man
now i'm p suspicious of pyro

also seriously rhazh, assuming you're not lying about being vig, why did u try to tell ppl not to vote for u when you had half majority? like, really aggressively. that's not going to help you at all.

!unvote
!vote pyromaniac

also good thing about this is now we can probably figure out who mafia is based on how quick they were to vote rhazh

#24 2016-01-24 19:44:52

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

what does virtual intelligence have to do with this

Wooted by:

#25 2016-01-24 19:45:09

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

or league of legends apparently

AlphaJon1455011919581540

Board footer