Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#501 2016-11-15 02:07:40, last edited by Ratburntro44 (2016-11-15 02:07:51)

Ratburntro44
Website

Re: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

iPwner wrote:

I envision a conservative as an overall type of person, and you fit that category even if you haven't "confessed" your embarassing views. That's just the way I do, doo-doo. In jeer, I believe you were -Not- my main subject of argument until, like a leaf, you fell on to my nose and prickled it, itching your way into this subject of discussion. I will now eject you from this argument with a gust of wind from my nasal passage. Noseblow. BEGONE!

please, do tell what criteria you use to determine that someone falls under your ill-conceived idea of a 'conservative'. i am quite interested to know, as my best presumption at this point is that it includes anybody who disagrees with you

#502 2016-11-15 02:18:25, last edited by mrjawapa (2016-11-15 02:20:08)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

f8f1e76c.png
Ipwner is dying for attention.

iPwner wrote:

"Robert Ventura" I have never MET, you have never met, I have never HEARD of a Robert Ventura throughout my thousands of years of existence, did you think I would find it irksome to be compared to an individual, whom to me, does not even exist in this world, this universe, this plane of reality? Okay john trevolta!

Ratburntro44 wrote:

are you having a stroke or just on extremely bad google translate? he said 'Jesse', not 'Robert'

iPwner wrote:

craving for more fox news applesauce?

>Implying I watch fox news

I think it's pretty obvious where you get your news from.

iPwner wrote:

Hitler & Mussolini = Putin & Trump.

That's an outrageous claim to make, at this point anyway. Pointing out parallels does not mean we're headed for the end of the world.

iPwner wrote:

Again, basic failure to check facts has thrust your argument into a puddle of alphabet-cheerio spliced drool.  -_o Please, sue me.

Actually, I've seen this come up time and time again.
An organization donated a large sum of money and ended up being labeled as a terrorist group.

iPwner wrote:

I am tired of DAY AFTER DAY continually having to slap diapers of knowledge onto your bleedy-poopy bum of ignorance! O:< Take the AGGREGATION to get your own goddamn crib, rock your own ****, change your own goddamn diapers, and stop PLEAD

No one is begging you to stick around, or asking for your enlightenment.

iPwner wrote:

All I can say is that only when you stop DRINKING from the witches TEAT of ignorance, and when you stop mass reproducing these devilblobs of
Quote Blocks Pyramids
out of your uterus and into the forum will these basic connections make sense. That are it BB G!

Ladies and gentlemen, the party of tolerance.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#503 2016-11-15 03:02:22

Different55
Forum Admin

MrJaWapa wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, the party of tolerance.

I think it's a bad idea to associate ipwner with anyone but himself.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#504 2016-11-15 04:01:18

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

#505 2016-11-15 15:24:34

Different55
Forum Admin

Why do they do this

R613TRt.jpg

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#506 2016-11-15 16:34:24

Glenn21

Different55 wrote:

Why do they do this

Hidden text

It seems Trump and Giuliani were right when they said professional protesters are protesting.

#507 2016-11-15 16:49:18

Slushie

Different55 wrote:

Americans are dumb (which explains why Trump won the election).

ok

#508 2016-11-15 17:46:38, last edited by iPwner (2016-11-15 18:11:44)

iPwner
Website

A conservative politically is someone who happens to be in a conservative political party, and some of those I'm sure I respect -- some are still light-hearted and just have ulterior motives. A conservative *personally* (keep in mind, they could identify as a libertarian, democrat, egalitarian, or anything) is someone who has a stick-minded mentality, constantly attacks everything/everyone and has a "stick-up-the-gloot" mentality, living through life as if they have a stick up the gloot. This is the main thing! eg. like an alarming amount of people that happen to be concentrated on the forum, who hate on me for not writing in snappy one-liners, for using smileys, or trying to write in a way that doesn't bore you, as well as me. Just because I like to argue in a way that uses more "visual language" -- that doesn't mean I actually intend most of the tacked-on insults I carefully expunge, I'm just trying to entertain myself, rather than putting it as eloquently as Bobithan did when he regurgitated my exact argument in a more "sophisticated" manner, and got woots from these people who are now trying to chuck me off the high horse. ;3 Also, eg. when jawapa says I'm "dying for attention" because I gave him a playful reminder; he was going to do it anyway, but he still feels the need to say something like "Don't play with me, kiddo." Honestly, maybe you have a point. This forum is completely different from back in the day, when at least a good fraction of people were happy-go-lucky and uncaring, now we have an apocalypse of DIFF55's with their corresponding clone number at the end of their username with a dire mentality. The pronoobs have taken over, so maybe instead of using the forum occasionally I should just leave entirely... it never felt like home in the first place, just this strange cottage in the woods that I stumbled into. |: Therefore I'm not even going to bother arguing here anymore because evidently, as conservatives (in the personal sense) ignore you if you don't giftwrap arguments; and my main purpose was to express MY view, but once the block pyramids come along then it starts becoming arguing for the sake of wasting time, like right now and the bulk of this topic.

TLDR: Conservative *individuals* (which doesn't necessarily reflect their political views) are people who have uptight, stick-minded mentalities, and are attacking me for trying to not bore myself while writing rather than writing in the most "sophisticated" way possible, as Bobithan did when he just dumbed down my exact argument and it got woots because he talked in a "sophisticated" format.

Ta-ta.

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#509 2016-11-15 22:16:45

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Slushie wrote:
Different55 wrote:

Americans are dumb (which explains why Trump won the election).

*ahem*
excuse me? has any other country faked a moon landing been on the moon?

#510 2016-11-16 01:37:30

blizzard

Slushie wrote:
Different55 wrote:

(which explains why Trump won the election)

Uh those protestors aren't for Trump lol.

#511 2016-11-16 16:01:05

Bobithan

Glenn21 wrote:

It seems Trump and Giuliani were right when they said professional protesters are protesting.

Sounds like a great job opportunity. Where can I sign up?

#512 2016-11-16 17:05:00

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Bobithan wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

What are they protesting? The fact Trump won the election fairly?

Wooted by:

#513 2016-11-16 20:00:54

Abelysk

MrJaWapa wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Clinton has the popular vote though.

#514 2016-11-16 20:28:35

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Kefka wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

Clinton has the popular vote though.

That's not how the US electoral system works though. Also, the votes are still being counted, so Clinton hasn't won it yet (Not that I think Trump is going to win it anyway, but had to be pointed out)

gLjTZE1.png

#515 2016-11-16 20:55:39

Abelysk

Then what's the point of popular vote? The claim is we have say in the elections. That really doesn't seem like the case.

#516 2016-11-16 20:58:09

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Kefka wrote:

Then what's the point of popular vote? The claim is we have say in the elections. That really doesn't seem like the case.

The popular vote is irrelevant. The US is a federal republic, not a democracy.

gLjTZE1.png

#517 2016-11-16 21:01:47

Abelysk

We need a system where our votes balance each other out.

#518 2016-11-16 21:30:00

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Kefka wrote:

The system is in fact balanced; half the US population lives in these counties. Without the electoral college, the Californian hive mind would pretty much determine every election. The US has many states and it's an incredibly huge country (Texas is bigger than France, for example); each with different people, and different issues.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#519 2016-11-17 18:48:06

Anatoly

You have answered at exactly 23:30. How are you doing this?

Wooted by: (3)

#520 2016-11-17 19:01:24

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Kefka wrote:

That's the whole point in the electoral college.

If we didn't have that, elections/votes would almost always sway in favor of California.

mrjawapa1479405684635217

Board footer