Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#401 2016-11-07 02:18:54

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

MrJaWapa wrote:

The FBI reopened Hillary's case.

They said Hillary won't be charged... again.

Army dude lied to the FBI, got 3 years in jail just for that.

Hillary lies to the FBI and destroys evidence repeatedly on top of that, gets to be president.

Okay.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)

#402 2016-11-07 02:40:49, last edited by Kessiope (2016-11-07 02:42:58)

Kessiope

The election is for tomorrow !

ok, but i don't care about USA, but i just want to see who are gonna win the election cause it could be risks to Europe..

#403 2016-11-07 02:46:51

Abelysk

If Trump's elected we're done for.

#404 2016-11-07 03:05:13

Kessiope

Kefka wrote:

If Trump's elected we're done for.

Actually, if one of them was elected we're doom.. but i want to see a country without presidents..

It's chaos with and without a president //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#405 2016-11-07 03:41:06

Bobithan

Slushie wrote:

I'm interested to find out where you Trump supporters get your information, since you're so critical of these "biased" sources that others use.

The only credible sources are infographics with screenshots and black text on white background littered with red circles and arrows originating facebook, 4chan, or r/the_donald, or conspiracy theory slideshows from the fringes of youtube. idk why you'd trust anything coming from the LAMEstream media lol, its all run by (((globalists)))

Unless, of course, they post an article thats negative on Hillary or positive on Trump. in those cases they can be used as legitimate sources.

/s

aka towwl

#406 2016-11-07 04:31:46, last edited by Abelysk (2016-11-07 04:32:59)

Abelysk

"Grab 'em by the p***y" - Donald Trump

Like come on. We're gonna have another Andrew Jackson (aka racist bigot) as a president.

#407 2016-11-07 05:51:13, last edited by Bobithan (2016-11-07 15:43:02)

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

"If X is elected we're all DOOMED!"
Well **** me running.
After this election the US is going to throw out Congress and the Supreme Court, allowing the president to do w/e the hell they feel like. No rules for the president!

"they'll set off NUKES!!!"
stfu.
you can't just go bomb dropping, that's not how **** works.

"HE SAID GRAB THEM BY THEIR <snip>!!!!!!!!!!"
o **** donald
you said something vulgar, we can't have you as president.
Hm? Hillary actually committed a crime? National security you say? No, that's not important.

Kefka wrote:

We're gonna have another Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson is the only president to ever pay off U.S. debt.

Discord: jawp#5123

#408 2016-11-07 05:53:03

Ratburntro44
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:
Kefka wrote:

so?

#409 2016-11-07 06:05:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Ratburntro44 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
Kefka wrote:

so?

So... we're 20 (??) trillion dollars in debt, and rising.

#410 2016-11-07 13:16:26

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

it could happen...
3f954d4c.png

#411 2016-11-07 14:16:18, last edited by Bobithan (2016-11-07 15:44:21)

Bobithan

MrJaWapa wrote:

"HE SAID GRAB THEM BY THEIR <snip>!!!!!!!!!!"
o **** donald
you said something vulgar, we can't have you as president.
Hm? Hillary actually committed a crime? National security you say? No, that's not important.

The Trump Tape controversy is not about the language he used, yet for some reason that is all the right will recognize. Donald explicitly described sexual assault; that's why people are justifiably worked up about it. And this may come as a surprise to you, but sexual assault is a crime. Shocker, I know.

The FBI cleared Hillary twice, even after the mess that was the Weiner announcement. People who are smarter than you and me say she did nothing criminal - probably because she didn't.

EDIT: whoops just remembered im a mod here and you hid censor evasion in plain sight. screw warning u for that though

aka towwl

#412 2016-11-07 15:28:07

Ratburntro44
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:
Ratburntro44 wrote:
MrJaWapa wrote:
Kefka wrote:

so?

So... we're 20 (??) trillion dollars in debt, and rising.

so how does this make andrew jackson, or trump i guess, a good president?

ndk0n.png
congrats gary

#413 2016-11-07 16:11:12

Different55
Forum Admin

Bobithan wrote:

The FBI cleared Hillary twice

They shouldn't have. Even if the evidence didn't incriminate her, which I would have no problem with, she lied about and destroyed that evidence and that is a crime itself. She should be in jail for that.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#414 2016-11-07 16:18:36

Bobithan

"She lied": No, she was an idiot. You can't say she both didn't know what the (C) stood for and that she lied at the same time as those statements are mutually exclusive. She said she didn't have classified information on her server because she legitimately did not know.
"She destroyed evidence": The big thing about this email server is that Hillary didn't want to use a state server because she was too lazy to carry around two devices, so she made her own server for personal and political use. It's also common practice to regularly delete old and irrelevant emails all the time. When the FBI asked to hand over emails, there wasn't any reason apparent to her to hand over the half of her inbox that was strictly personal, so she didn't and they were culled.

You talk about these things like they are cut and dry but they are not. If they were as straight forward as you think they are, this would be a completely different story. The reality is, she's not a criminal, just a lazy idiot. That's the conclusion the FBI came to twice, I really don't think you know more than they do.

aka towwl

#415 2016-11-07 16:44:18

Srna

barack obama

#416 2016-11-07 16:58:02, last edited by Different55 (2016-11-07 17:03:40)

Different55
Forum Admin

Bobithan wrote:

"She lied": No, she was an idiot. You can't say she both didn't know what the (C) stood for and that she lied at the same time as those statements are mutually exclusive. She said she didn't have classified information on her server because she legitimately did not know.

I never said she didn't know what the (C) meant. I believe she lied about not knowing what it meant. Years and years of doing whatever it is Hillarys do with classified information and she never knew how to tell which info was classified? Nah.

Bobithan wrote:

there wasn't any reason apparent to her to hand over the half of her inbox that was strictly personal, so she didn't and they were culled.

woah there mr bobithan

That's not up to her to make that call. If the FBI asks you for something, you give it. All of it. You don't say "Oh they probably won't want this, I'll just delete it." No you hand it over. If a cop pulls you over and asks if you have any weapons in the vehicle you don't think "he's probably looking for guns or knives, so I won't mention the pipe bomb in my trunk."

Bobithan wrote:

That's the conclusion the FBI came to twice, I really don't think you know more than they do.

I don't know as much as they do. But I do know that you get jailed for lying to the FBI, which is pretty clear is what Hillary did. She destroyed actual evidence. Doesn't matter the reason, it was asked for, and destroyed. You seem to agree with that. And that's worthy of some jail time. But she's not in jail. Why?

- ShinsukeIto

#417 2016-11-07 17:35:21

Bobithan

You "believe" she lied? The Constitution says that's not an argument.

As for the deletions, again, there is no proof what she was doing could be legally considered destruction of evidence. Your accusations hold no weight when it comes to indictment

I don't get why you can't accept that the FBI didn't indict her because, surprise, she didn't do anything illegal. You're just denying reality at this point.

aka towwl

#418 2016-11-07 18:35:16

Different55
Forum Admin

Bobithan wrote:

You "believe" she lied? The Constitution says that's not an argument.

So you're saying the person who's served in various government positions and who has dealt with classified information for decades has no idea how to tell what's classified and what isn't? And I'm the one denying reality?

Bobithan wrote:

As for the deletions, again, there is no proof what she was doing could be legally considered destruction of evidence. Your accusations hold no weight when it comes to indictment

Alright fine, explain to me how. Don't leave me a tard. From my standpoint, you are destroying evidence when
1. Government body such as the police or FBI ask you to provide something.
2. You destroy all or part of that something for any reason.
Obviously I'm dead wrong here somewhere if I'm denying reality but apparently it's not your place to educate me or something.

Bobithan wrote:

I don't get why you can't accept that the FBI didn't indict her because, surprise, she didn't do anything illegal. You're just denying reality at this point.

Because nobody has ever been corrupt made a bad call. I'm not saying they are or they did but with my current understanding of the Way Things Work it sure seems to be the case. Do you or do you not agree with me that Hillary deleted emails the FBI asked for? Based on what you said here

Bobithan wrote:

When the FBI asked to hand over emails, there wasn't any reason apparent to her to hand over the half of her inbox that was strictly personal, so she didn't and they were culled.

It seems like you agree with me. What about this situation causes this to not be destruction of evidence?

- ShinsukeIto

#419 2016-11-07 20:15:45

Zumza

What are you even debating now? Both of them are <snip>. Just look at one of their debates(Hillary vs Trump) and you'll want to smash the TV.
However just vote for the Hillary just to don't vote for Trump(who is a bigger <snip>).

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#420 2016-11-07 20:16:10

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Glenn21 wrote:

I don't take you seriously anymore anyway after those childish responses you gave to me before, even after I gave you a chance to give a normal response.

Lol damn if this is how much you type in response to someone you don't even "take seriously", id hate to be someone you DO take seriously //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#doingtoomuch

#421 2016-11-07 20:40:15

Bobithan

Different55 wrote:

So you're saying the person who's served in various government positions and who has dealt with classified information for decades has no idea how to tell what's classified and what isn't? And I'm the one denying reality?

Yeah. The emails found that were classified had relatively subtle markings and most if not all of the classified information was innocuous.

Different55 wrote:

Alright fine, explain to me how. Don't leave me a tard. From my standpoint, you are destroying evidence when
2. You destroy all or part of that something for any reason.
Obviously I'm dead wrong here somewhere if I'm denying reality but apparently it's not your place to educate me or something.

1. The FBI asked Clinton to hand over work related emails
2. She handed over work related emails.
You can't automatically assume that she intentionally deleted incriminating emails, that's unconstitutional. Throughout the entire investigation, they found no evidence of criminal intent. Why incriminate her for something never proven?

Different55 wrote:

Because nobody has ever been corrupt made a bad call. I'm not saying they are or they did but with my current understanding of the Way Things Work it sure seems to be the case

This isn't an argument. This is run of the mill baseless conspiracy theorism. It's impossible to refute your point here because you have no point.

aka towwl

#422 2016-11-07 21:19:55

Glenn21

Pyromaniac wrote:
Glenn21 wrote:

I don't take you seriously anymore anyway after those childish responses you gave to me before, even after I gave you a chance to give a normal response.

Lol damn if this is how much you type in response to someone you don't even "take seriously", id hate to be someone you DO take seriously //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#doingtoomuch

I typed that much because several people that I do take seriously wooted your pathetic personal attack.

@Bobithan

Hillary did do something illegal because "110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received". The only reason she won't get prosecuted is because the FBI "did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information" and because people that did get prosecuted for similair cases in the past "involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice." (Source: FBI)

Any person that did something illegal would try to remove the evidence, so you can't deny it's really suspicious that Hillary deleted about 33,000 emails "because they were personal". It's not like the FBI would just publish her personal emails for no reason.

#423 2016-11-07 21:24:47, last edited by Different55 (2016-11-07 21:25:17)

Different55
Forum Admin

Different55 wrote:

Bobithan wrote:

1. The FBI asked Clinton to hand over work related emails

Alright so where can we find documentation on what the FBI actually asked her for because currently neither of us has a source to back us up. The best I've found so far was this CNN article that says

The mass deletion occurred after the March 2, 2015, Times story and after a March 3, 2015, preservation order from the House Benghazi Committee to retain and produce documents related to her email accounts.

Which seems to suggest that the preservation order covered ALL documents related to her email accounts.

Bobithan wrote:

You can't automatically assume that she intentionally deleted incriminating emails, that's unconstitutional. Throughout the entire investigation, they found no evidence of criminal intent. Why incriminate her for something never proven?

I get a heads up that I'm about to be raided for possessing cheese pizza. Is that true? Who knows. But when the police come in to check I'm busy with a sledgehammer and a blowtorch destroying everything. They have no evidence of what was on there but the fact that I destroyed it when given a heads up says a lot. Are you saying that should be completely ignored?

Bobithan wrote:

This isn't an argument. This is run of the mill baseless conspiracy theorism. It's impossible to refute your point here because you have no point.

Yeah great wonderful, now answer the question:

Different55 wrote:

What about this situation causes this to not be destruction of evidence?

Glenn21 wrote:

Hillary did do something illegal because "110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received". The only reason she won't get prosecuted is because the FBI "did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information" and because people that did get prosecuted for similair cases in the past "involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice."

Nevermind, this is the answer I wanted. Obviously I still believe she's shady as heck and will never vote for her (or Trump, just to get that out there) but I understand why the FBI didn't prosecute her which is what I was looking for.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#424 2016-11-07 21:46:01

Bobithan

O yea ofc it was shady as heck but that's not proof of anything; just look at O'Keefe's work. thx Glenn btw for explaining it clearly instead of my vague statements

But also I don't get this line of reasoning:

"Sure, Trump is an anti-vaxxer, and denies climate change, and seeks to end the EPA, and has stiffed countless contractors of their payments, and has made a fortune off of government subsidiaries for nearly 20 years, and has made comments describing sexual assault, and broke the Cuba embargo, and runs a scam of a foundation, and wants to privatize infrastructure, and has said he'd commit war crimes as Commander in Chief, and won't let go of birthism, and attacked a prisoner of war and a gold star family, and was so immature on Twitter that his campaign staff had to change his password...
...but Clinton was pretty shady with those emails, so really both sides are the same."

aka towwl

#425 2016-11-07 22:10:41

Different55
Forum Admin

One being bad doesn't make the other better. They're both unfit to be president. They're equal in that regard.

- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by: (2)
mrjawapa1479405684635217

Board footer