Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

skullz17

Re: The Who Remembers? Topic

Nobody cared about BG because they didn't exist //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue People care about them now because they're useful and look way better than how people used to do it (Key gates). I don't see anything wrong with decorations, I think they're pretty cool. Plus they've been around for a long long time, you should have got used to them by now. You should have got used to a lot of things by now and stopped complaining about them a while ago.

For some reason, I can never find a picture of how the lobby looked just before SBeam's lobby design. I can't remember exactly how it looked, but I think one of the tabs had saved worlds, one was your own worlds and I think one was worlds that didn't have a code. Oh yeah, and back then, I think unsaved worlds still counted as yours; it had your name underneath the title. The only difference was that you didn't get the 'Modify Level' thing. Not sure if you could do commands. I don't think you can even make unsaved worlds anymore, unless it's an open world, which I think is really stupid.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Buzzerbee142393978621646

Board footer