Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-12-07 17:17:33

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: This Moderation Is Complete Crap.

get back on topic. no one cares if atilla is an attack helicopter or whatever.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#27 2015-12-07 17:27:18

Anatoly

Actually with something your right, BUT:

People may don´t read rules (and get banned for first time). Think self, your knew and someone trolled your world (and you didn`t know that thios is not allowed to report) You reported (Get banned permamently?) him, so you get banned permamently. Of course if you report 100 times you get banned (5 times are already OK.) Getting banned for one thing for ever? -- NO! Actually about the statistic: there in EE are 14.000 Users or more.. If you ban everyone for small rule breaking, in one week there will be only 5.000 in a month 1.000 in a year 350 .... Actually on here aren´t seen all banned acounts. There are already 65 % banned (I think this number is around) And if you see (7.12 17:25) there were only 148 users online - banning everyone for ver will result this number of online users: 15 (and forum adminstration is counted in them (because they actually don`t break rules)). So do you think getting banned forever? OK.. I can`t chose you mine, and I won`t

#28 2015-12-07 17:33:00

AmdS
Website

AnatolyEE wrote:

there in EE are 14.000 Users or more

There are 1 million of EE players registered.

AnatolyEE wrote:

. If you ban everyone for small rule breaking, in one week there will be only 5.000 in a month 1.000 in a year 350 .... Actually on here aren´t seen all banned acounts. There are already 65 % banned (I think this number is around) And if you see (7.12 17:25) there were only 148 users online - banning everyone for ver will result this number of online users: 15 (and forum adminstration is counted in them (because they actually don`t break rules)). So do you think getting banned forever? OK.. I can`t chose you mine, and I won`t

EE Staff know what they are doing. If players don't respect the rules, a ban needs to happends.

#29 2015-12-07 17:38:14

Abelysk

I love how everyone believes they are the authority! Hahaha

#30 2015-12-07 17:58:27

Calicara

AnatolyEE wrote:

Actually with something your right, BUT:

People may don´t read rules (and get banned for first time). Think self, your knew and someone trolled your world (and you didn`t know that thios is not allowed to report) You reported (Get banned permamently?) him, so you get banned permamently. Of course if you report 100 times you get banned (5 times are already OK.) Getting banned for one thing for ever? -- NO! Actually about the statistic: there in EE are 14.000 Users or more.. If you ban everyone for small rule breaking, in one week there will be only 5.000 in a month 1.000 in a year 350 .... Actually on here aren´t seen all banned acounts. There are already 65 % banned (I think this number is around) And if you see (7.12 17:25) there were only 148 users online - banning everyone for ver will result this number of online users: 15 (and forum adminstration is counted in them (because they actually don`t break rules)). So do you think getting banned forever? OK.. I can`t chose you mine, and I won`t

Not that this texts makes any kind of sense, but one small point I will argue is this. When creating a new account you are prompted to read the EE Terms of Service. If you check the box and fail to read them, and therefore do not understand the report function, that is not the moderators fault. It is the players fault for no reading the rules like they should have, and in turn wasting the the moderators time.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

Wooted by: (3)

#31 2015-12-07 18:38:29, last edited by Yandax (2015-12-07 18:48:53)

Yandax

The mods are making the game better. They might not be up to your lofty standards, but they are doing as much as possible. And, if they decide that you guys are right/get fed up with you, and they quit, do you wanna know what happens? This game goes down the tube. I may be wrong, but this is my three cents.

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

#32 2015-12-07 18:59:30

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Sirzachthewarrior wrote:

And, if they decide that you guys are right, and they quit, do you wanna know what happens? This game goes down the tube.

well, i mean, besides no updates and the whole meredith/atilla/hackiasco nothing really bad happened during mrshoe's Summer Vacation. tbh ee doesn't even really NEED that much moderation. it kind of existed just fine before the guardians. i don't think there was even a report system. there hasn't really been any marked improvement (that i've noticed) with all these newfangled things like rules, moderators, reporting, and banning... .-. tbh it's like... people getting banned for pretty minor things.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#33 2015-12-07 20:12:36, last edited by Yandax (2015-12-07 20:27:42)

Yandax

Zoey2070 wrote:
Sirzachthewarrior wrote:

And, if they decide that you guys are right, and they quit, do you wanna know what happens? This game goes down the tube.

well, i mean, besides no updates and the whole meredith/atilla/hackiasco nothing really bad happened during mrshoe's Summer Vacation. tbh ee doesn't even really NEED that much moderation. it kind of existed just fine before the guardians. i don't think there was even a report system. there hasn't really been any marked improvement (that i've noticed) with all these newfangled things like rules, moderators, reporting, and banning... .-. tbh it's like... people getting banned for pretty minor things.

You have a point, but I mostly meant player-wise. The game wouldn't get new players, and if the mods/admins outright said they were quitting, a lot of people would leave. If they did it silently, people would stay. And if bugs were found, they would stay. The game would stay, but not competently intact. Once again, I might me wrong.

Pretend I didn't exist until now

All hail me, the king of insensitive jerks

Woot if you hate me

#34 2015-12-07 20:22:46

Processor

Zoey2070 wrote:

Probably not for you, but some people (especially younger ones) can't handle it when someone offends them or threatens their life. You are also ignoring the world crashers. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

The meredith/atilla hacks easily had the opportunity to cause a lot of harm. You can't assume every future hacker is a nice person.

However I agree that some things like wordfilter bypass are taken too seriously sometimes. I hope things get better when we introduce our warning system which provides standard ban lengths for many rule violations.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by: (2)

#35 2015-12-07 21:31:48

Bimps

i said a lot of stuff that could have been said in a very short amount of lines and am a respected veteran of this community upwoot to the right >>>>

Wooted by: (2)

#36 2015-12-07 21:47:02

Kirby

I think we should bring back 1 cent chat and chill out with moderation

#37 2015-12-07 22:41:11

Abelysk

Kirby wrote:

Why do we keep removing this? I wonder....

#38 2015-12-07 22:56:00

Bimps

Kefka wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Why do we keep removing this? I wonder....

because paypal was like "hey **** dont pay 1 cent for this ****" and ee be like "lol k" and also because 1 cent isnt enough to keep down nous greedy jew appetite

#39 2015-12-07 23:24:40

Calicara

Kirby wrote:

I disagree. I've said a topic before, EE is game for many different people (children and adults), hence why the moderation is so lax. We, who are older, should not have to pay for chat just because some children cannot handle it. Though this is also brings up my opinion, when a user is repeatedly banned for abusing the chat feature, they should have their chat removed, but not their account banned.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#40 2015-12-07 23:25:45

zioxei

AK712 wrote:

And if nothing is done about this, I'm leaving, and I'm taking all my levels and my bots with me.

vkTI0si.gif

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#41 2015-12-07 23:45:11

Bimps

top meme sir //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Bimps1449528311564685

Board footer