Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-02 16:23:22

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia game thread (Town wins)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

Welcome to the first ever ee forum Mafia game. I suggest you read this pastebin http://pastebin.com/6ReShh3Z before you get into the game. The rules all players must follow are below.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediatly so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by:

#2 2015-12-03 23:16:28

Anak

Re: Mafia game thread (Town wins)

Freckleface wrote:

do we like make a pm to everyone we want to talk with?

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat.

#3 2015-12-06 17:21:51

Anak

If Evilbunny is the sheriff, he's right.
If he isn't, I suggest the other sheriff speak up now.

#4 2015-12-06 22:58:31

Anak

Freckleface wrote:

ok lets see I should vote prodigy because that seems like we must do that.
I am the jeailer and idk who I should jail. Who hates HG the most?

Don't out yourself right away, only if you need to.

#5 2015-12-06 23:02:15

Anak

Anak wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

ok lets see I should vote prodigy because that seems like we must do that.
I am the jeailer and idk who I should jail. Who hates HG the most?

Don't out yourself right away, only if you need to.

I'll just go ahead and !vote Prodigy5996 because if he's not mafia then we can get Evilbunny the next day
Unless Evilbunny is jester in which case damn u work fast fam
Or Prodigy could have been framed but I don't know which roles were picked so
Lots of possibilities

#6 2015-12-06 23:19:33

Anak

!vote Prodigy5996
I don't see how this bold thing is necessary if you can see I've voted anyways

#7 2015-12-09 23:34:30

Anak

!vote Onjit

#8 2015-12-09 23:35:10

Anak

Anak wrote:

Unless Evilbunny is jester in which case damn u work fast fam
Or Prodigy could have been framed but I don't know which roles were picked so
Lots of possibilities

This is relevant by the way tho

#9 2015-12-12 20:41:51

Anak

tfw when you say it's relevant but no one listens

!vote ttskate53

#10 2015-12-20 18:55:31

Anak

RhazzleFrazzle wrote:

What I meant to say is that voting against Mafia doesn't automatically make you Town, and voting Town doesn't automatically make you Mafia. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

So mafia can vote for mafia if agreed upon?

RhazzleFrazzle1450635077568721

Board footer