Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-02 16:23:22

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia game thread (Town wins)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

Welcome to the first ever ee forum Mafia game. I suggest you read this pastebin http://pastebin.com/6ReShh3Z before you get into the game. The rules all players must follow are below.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediatly so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by:

#2 2015-12-06 15:34:38

Processor

Re: Mafia game thread (Town wins)

Hello people!

Sorry that I accidentally ate MLGNinja and randomly became him.

Anyway, Zoey2070 seems suspicious...

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#3 2015-12-06 17:24:04

Processor

RIP Evilbunny

!vote Prodigy5996

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#4 2015-12-09 16:39:49

Processor

I'm not a mafia member!

Given the evidence we have gotten by Evilbunny, I think it is safe to assume that he is the real sheriff.
If Onjit is the sheriff, we can lynch me tomorrow (he isn't), but honestly, after Evilbunny correctly told us about a mafia member, it seems very suspicious that Onjit dares to say the same. I don't recommend believing him.

!vote Onjit nice try but honestly, you are very very suspicious.

#5 2015-12-09 22:35:48

Processor

Zoey2070's argument makes sense from her point of view, but I stand by my vote as I am certain of my own rank and I clearly know that Onjit is lying.

It's weird that Onjit voted to lynch a mafia member (even though the vote was going to be cast with or without them, so this is a smart move), but then they also said:

Onjit wrote:

Well I don't want to single myself out against the group-think...

Silly.
(Trying to make sure you aren't accused of game-throwing?)

#6 2015-12-09 22:37:35

Processor

ACTUALLY! Zoey you don't make any sense because our Town Random was Pyro (Vigilante).

#7 2015-12-09 22:55:02, last edited by Processor (2015-12-09 22:57:57)

Processor

We lost a citizen and a town random so we have these roles left.

• Sheriff

• Doctor

• Town PR

• Citizen

• Citizen

• Citizen

• Mafia PR

• Mafia Goon

• Executioner or Jester

Zoey2070 wrote:

There are 7 town PR roles.

THERE ARE 7 PROSTITUTES? WHAT???!!

Zoey2070 wrote:

a) don't double-post

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

#8 2015-12-09 23:07:47

Processor

Power roles kek +1

Please vote!

#9 2015-12-10 15:53:51

Processor

HALT!

!unvote

(I'm not voting to not lynch but also not to lynch onjit yet)

#10 2015-12-10 16:27:10

Processor

First of all, Onjit, you are a terrible terrible executioner.

!question: Does the executioner's target change every night? Or was it just because MLGNinja replaced me and Onjit is too nub to realize it? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

So now that we are 8, let's do some analysis:
- Evilbunny is most likely the sheriff
- Onjit is most likely the executioner
- I am most likely citizen because I am the target of the executioner
- Freckleface is most likely town because there were targeted by Prodigy (mafia)
- Zoey, Anak are most likely town because they voted to lynch prodigy
- Calicara and ttskate53 are most likely mafia because they didn't vote to lynch prodigy but did vote to lynch onjit.
- Onjit is most likely not mafia because they were targeted by the mafia.

Let's start by lynching ttskate53.
!vote ttskate53

#11 2015-12-10 16:38:43

Processor

Blame your precedents, I will expect to gain some more information about you from the sheriff tomorrow.

Also should I get killed tonight, probably don't lynch Onjit because they will haunt one of you with themselves.

#12 2015-12-10 16:41:40

Processor

http://pastebin.com/6ReShh3Z

type !unvote before you change your vote

Calicara wrote:

You already voted. I don't think you should be able to unvote. >_>

Trying to pretend the some rules don't exist? You are being suspicious...

Anyway @Calicara, what's your opinion on lynching ttskate53?

#13 2015-12-12 20:20:15

Processor

Nice story about the sheriff!
!vote ttskate53

I already explained why here http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 62#p565362

#14 2015-12-12 23:39:08

Processor

Processor wrote:

I already explained why here http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 62#p565362

#15 2015-12-15 11:59:55

Processor

Interesting opinions up there. Let's skip this day.

!nolynch

#16 2015-12-15 19:50:36

Processor

I'm pretty certain I don't want to throw this game by lynching the wrong person tonight.

#17 2015-12-17 16:56:29

Processor

Calicara seems less and less suspecious tbh.

Someone please step down and !nolynch so we can move on. (Zoey and calicara pls)

#18 2015-12-17 17:57:45

Processor

!unvote

Freckleface, please tell us if you jailed Calicara last night.

#19 2015-12-18 12:42:23

Processor

No response from Freckle yet? That's suspicious!

#20 2015-12-18 14:13:18

Processor

I would like to have the following questions answered by the end of this day.

1. Zoey: Have you ever been in jail before?
2. Freckleface: Who did you jail last night?

#21 2015-12-18 22:31:35

Processor

!nolynch

Agreed.

Freckle is 100% the jailor. Why?
If they were a mafia, Calicara would be a town member, and they wouldn't lie about getting jailed.
Therefore they are town and they have no reason to lie about their role, unless they are trying to gamethrow.

Calicara is the doctor. Why?
Freckleface jailed Calicara last night and someone died.
If Calicara were the mafia, they would be the only mafia and there wouldn't be any deaths.

Therefore zoey is the mafia.

Majority vote for nolynch is reached, therefore the day is over.

#22 2015-12-20 13:49:12

Processor

*PULLS OUT THE BANHAMMER*

WHO GAVE AWAY THE IDENTITY OF THE MAFIA?!!!!

This is so lame, we would have gotten Zoey either way, come on. Town won.
I also already had given definite proof that Zoey is the mafia, so honestly, someone saying Zoey is the mafia elsewhere isn't going to be more trustable than a logical proof.

0/10 Worst game ever. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad Oh well...

As soon as I joined the game, I said this:

Processor wrote:

Anyway, Zoey2070 seems suspicious...

I KNEW IT!

Let me also point out that Zoey did a really really good job of staying unsuspecious. I'm impressed.

#23 2015-12-20 16:11:10

Processor

The decision to call this game cancelled is dumb and unfair. Zoey could just have been modkilled, this way, they have managed to end the game in a tie, by breaking the rules...

#24 2015-12-20 18:30:40

Processor

Thanks for the reviews. 10/10

About the nolynch at the end: The lack of communication with Freckle made it hard to make the right calls. I knew he was the jailor but they also seemed a bit sloppy.
Even at the end, we never really received the confirmation from FreckleFace that they had lynched Calicara on the last night (N4).
I chose to go with the safest way because lynching the wrong person would have disastrous effects (if our jailor failed to jail the right person)
Nolynch couldn't go wrong, at worst, one person would die but the game wouldn't be lost.

RhazzleFrazzle1450635077568721

Board footer