Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-02 16:23:22

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia game thread (Town wins)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

Welcome to the first ever ee forum Mafia game. I suggest you read this pastebin http://pastebin.com/6ReShh3Z before you get into the game. The rules all players must follow are below.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediatly so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by:

#2 2015-12-03 18:10:47

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Mafia game thread (Town wins)

gl hf ds ka etc

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 2015-12-06 18:10:22

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

okay, so, idk, proc saying i'm suspicious is kind of suspicious. maybe he's an exe

!vote Prodigy5996 because it's statistically unlikely he's being framed

danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]

#4 2015-12-09 05:46:44

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

hm well i mean, if onjit's wrong then we can lynch him tomorrow i guess

#5 2015-12-09 20:02:40

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

both could be real sheriff since we have both a town PR and a random town. and lbr any mafia member would say they're not a mafia member.

unlikely, but evilbunny got a mafia n1 so

#6 2015-12-09 22:43:32

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Processor wrote:

ACTUALLY! Zoey you don't make any sense because our Town Random was Pyro (Vigilante).

a) don't double-post
b) let me tell u. a thing. namely, the role list:

Role list

Sheriff
Doctor
Town PR
Random Town
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Mafia PR
Mafia PR
Mafia Goon
Executioner or Jester

There are 7 town PR roles.
Random Town is rolled with 3 counts of Citizen, and 1 count of the other 7 Town roles.

so there's a 70% chance that the random town is a PR; it is totally possible to have two sheriffs, a doctor, and a vigilante.

OH WAIT CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT FRECKLEFACE LOL

okay, yeah, I'm actually gonna say that Onjit's probably exe/jest, which puts processor as a civilian.

#7 2015-12-09 23:04:23

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Processor wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

There are 7 town PR roles.

THERE ARE 7 PROSTITUTES? WHAT???!!

Zoey2070 wrote:

a) don't double-post

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

POWER ROLES YO

also yeah whatever man pffff

#8 2015-12-15 04:39:31

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

!vote Calicara

she's gotta be the maf

#9 2015-12-15 04:48:41

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

u got time because none of the others are online so

#10 2015-12-15 05:28:09

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

qQGN4qw.jpg
This makes me wonder how much you've been paying attention to the game, Calicara.

Processor is also unlikely to be mafia... In fact, I am very assured that he is the jail keeper.

that's why freckleface said they were the jailor!
(also onjit being exe proves proc is a citizen)

You cannot blame me for not lynching prodigy, as I was not in the game at the time.

Do you seriously think I'd be so quick to lynch prodigy if he were on my team? Are you for real? As for you not voting prodigy, there was probably a reason why the person you replaced didn't vote: because they/you're mafia.

However, I was more than happy to help out with Onjit and ttskate53 because I firmly believed they were mafia.

50% isn't a good rating yo.

I have been active in the game trying to figure out who is mafia

obviously to mislead everyone.

Calicara wrote:

But you know who hasn't been voting? Zoey. I think Zoey is mafia.

me voting for prodigy way early

me pointing out that onjit's probably exe/jest
jest
JEST
AKA THE PERSON WHO COULD KILL YOU IF YOU LYNCH THEM. i had no way to prove which one he was, because it's likely he'd try to get lynched, y'know, because that's what they do.

i take no risks when it comes to jesters. i ain't **** around with no spooky-**** ghost who's tryina get lynched goddamn. why would he claim sheriff? that's a stupid move and hella risky, so idk it seemed probable to me that he was jest. i wasn't going to risk it.

as for ttskate, that entire lynching took place over eight hours, with most of it being near 2, but lasting until 10 pm. honestly, i just forgot to check the thread; i was legitimately working on something from 2 until 7, did my regular internet browsing, started working on something else at 10, etc.

also man just because i'm not posting a lot doesn't mean ****, yo, because i don't really have much input.

so, yeah, i still say vote calicara.

#11 2015-12-15 07:44:19

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Calicara wrote:

Ok I did no read back posts. Freckle face might claim to be jailer but there is a 50/50 chance they are lying.

As for prodigy, why didn't benwanted/secpocricy vote? I cannot say for sure. It may be because he/she was not active or because he/she was banned before the voting started. Even so, why would I be so quick to vote to lynch teammates? If I was mafia I'd wait to vote last or not at all.

Lastly, even if I was lying, and I'm not you ignored the fact that I said I was jailed the night before. I was jailed and someone still got killed. Ergo I am not a mafia. And let's suppose freckleface is the jailer and processor is a citizen. Therefore the only suspect left is you Zoey2070.

Your long paragraphs are just a misconstrued attempt to get me lynched even though I am not a mafia. I can only hope my fellow citizens see through your facade.

pfffffff you could be lying about being jailed

either way w/e i guess we'll see

#12 2015-12-16 19:27:38

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

mfw no-lynch
mfw by not getting calicara we're gonna die

mfw

#13 2015-12-17 19:10:22

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

man if it'll get it moving quicker i'm willing to no-lynch so we can hurry up and get calicara tomorrow after she probably kills someone else

#14 2015-12-18 19:51:14

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Processor wrote:

1. Zoey: Have you ever been in jail before?

i was jailed the night evilbunny was killed iirc

#15 2015-12-20 17:05:14

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

ok let me tell u
a thing, or, specifically, why i hath ragequit

Hidden text

tl;dr: i'm gonna claim unfairness on rhazhbash's part by allowing freckle to jail me despite sending command after majority was reached because otherwise i'd still have a chance at winning yo

RhazzleFrazzle1450635077568721

Board footer