Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-12-02 16:23:22

RhazzleFrazzle

Mafia game thread (Town wins)

The game is now over. Anyone may post in here to discuss the game.

Welcome to the first ever ee forum Mafia game. I suggest you read this pastebin http://pastebin.com/6ReShh3Z before you get into the game. The rules all players must follow are below.

1. All forum rules apply, however spam and multi-posting rules are more lenient. So long as your posts are relevant to the game it shouldn't be an issue, but don't push it.

2. Do not post in this thread unless you are alive in the game. All posts made by dead players and people not in the game will be deleted.

3. You may not edit or delete your posts. This function will be disabled in this game.

4. Do not quote someone else's post and edit for misleading purposes.

5. You must stay active and contribute to discussion to stay in the game. If you stay inactive too long, you will be prodded for inactivity and replaced if you don't respond to the prod within 24 hours. Earning more than one prod will result in you being replaced or modkilled.

6. Do not quote, copy paste, or screenshot any message sent by the game moderator for any reason. Paraphrasing is allowed, such as saying your night result or what your role is, but don't copy paste an entire role pm.

7. Do not gamethrow. Gamethrowing is defined as actively working against your role/faction's win condition, and is dealt with on a case by case basis.

8. As soon as a majority is reached, it counts as the day being over. The moderator may not be there to lock the thread immediatly so do not post after majority is reached.

9. You may not talk about the game with living players through any means other than the game thread and Mafia night chat.

10. Remember that this is just a game. If I see any form of harassment that may warrant a replacement or modkill.

11. If any player breaks any of these rules please private message me on the forums and I will deal with it. Do not use the forums report feature to report someone breaking one of the game rules unless they are also breaking a forum rule.

12. The moderator's word is final.

If you have any questions you can pm me or post in this thread, however keep in mind that questions relating to the current game I will likely not be able to answer, so only ask about game mechanics.

Wooted by:

#2 2015-12-09 05:15:52

Calicara

Re: Mafia game thread (Town wins)

I don't think we should believe Onjit. I mean, what credibility does he have? I think we should consider this carefully.

tgA1y17.jpg
I am obsessed with Steven Universe

#3 2015-12-09 16:07:12

Calicara

But if he's lying we still risk losing a fellow citizen. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

tgA1y17.jpg

#4 2015-12-09 17:04:08

Calicara

If Evilbunny is indeed the sheriff, I would very much be interested in hearing his perspective on the matter.

tgA1y17.jpg

#5 2015-12-10 01:37:08

Calicara

!Vote Onjit

tgA1y17.jpg

#6 2015-12-10 16:30:13

Calicara

Processor wrote:

HALT!

!unvote

(I'm not voting to not lynch but also not to lynch onjit yet)

Objection! You already voted. I don't think you should be able to unvote. >_>

tgA1y17.jpg

#7 2015-12-10 16:31:12

Calicara

Oh and @Processor: I didn't vote to lynch Prodigy because I joined the game after he was lynched.

tgA1y17.jpg

#8 2015-12-10 16:56:25

Calicara

@Proc: In my defense,

Onjit seems very suspicious. Why would he claim to be the sheriff when evilbunny already seems to fill that role? He also seemed to get more worrisome as more and more people put their vote in. I was initially skeptical at first, but now feel confident in my choice.

I don't think you should be able to unvote only on the premise that since ttskate53's just threw in his vote, the majority rules. Though I'll let RhazzleFrazzle work out the technicalities.

As to if I am a mafia? Well you can't suspect me based on prodigy, as I didn't join the game till after his death. Furthermore if I was in the mafia, I would know who the mafia are, and why would I vote to kill one of my own? It's still early in the game, I'm not desperate. Feel free to ask about me if you like, but if anything it's only going to make you look more suspicious with all your questioning. Perhaps you are gathering intel for a certain opposing team???

tgA1y17.jpg

#9 2015-12-12 20:19:07

Calicara

The sheriff will be missed dearly. May he rest in peace //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

tgA1y17.jpg

Wooted by:

#10 2015-12-12 20:25:24

Calicara

!Vote ttskate53

tgA1y17.jpg

#11 2015-12-15 04:44:25

Calicara

Ok finally. Before we start the hate train I'd like to defend myself, so please give me a moment to make a case.

tgA1y17.jpg

#12 2015-12-15 04:49:59

Calicara

Last night I was jailed. Ergo I am very unlikely to be mafia. Processor is also unlikely to be mafia, seeing as how he's helped us to pick members out to lynch. So unless he's a game thrower, I highly doubt he is mafia. In fact, I am very assured that he is the jail keeper. Nonetheless, I have more to say.

You cannot blame me for not lynching prodigy, as I was not in the game at the time. However, I was more than happy to help out with Onjit and ttskate53 because I firmly believed they were mafia. Once I was assured I voted and played my part.

I have been active in the game trying to figure out who is mafia, though I know Processor is suspicious of me. But you know who hasn't been voting? Zoey. I think Zoey is mafia. She seems to be most detached as far as participating in the mafia hunt. I firmly believe she is now trying to frame me. Therefore I urge people to !Vote Zoey2070

If you kill me the mafia will most likely win, because I am not a mafia.

tgA1y17.jpg

#13 2015-12-15 06:25:27

Calicara

Ok I did no read back posts. Freckle face might claim to be jailer but there is a 50/50 chance they are lying.

As for prodigy, why didn't benwanted/secpocricy vote? I cannot say for sure. It may be because he/she was not active or because he/she was banned before the voting started. Even so, why would I be so quick to vote to lynch teammates? If I was mafia I'd wait to vote last or not at all.

Lastly, even if I was lying, and I'm not you ignored the fact that I said I was jailed the night before. I was jailed and someone still got killed. Ergo I am not a mafia. And let's suppose freckleface is the jailer and processor is a citizen. Therefore the only suspect left is you Zoey2070.

Your long paragraphs are just a misconstrued attempt to get me lynched even though I am not a mafia. I can only hope my fellow citizens see through your facade.

tgA1y17.jpg

#14 2015-12-15 14:11:01

Calicara

Processor you are making a huge mistake. You are playing right into her hands. If you don't lynch Zoey she will kill someone this night (not me) and the next day incriminate me to get me lynched and the kill whoevers left after that.

However, if you wait for freckleface to clear things up you will see I am not lying about being jailed, and thus following my logic from before ergo Zoey is mafia. Please reconsider processor. I'm not lying.

tgA1y17.jpg

#15 2015-12-15 20:07:30

Calicara

Processor wrote:

I'm pretty certain I don't want to throw this game by lynching the wrong person tonight.

Exactly, which is why I think you should wait to make your choice. I can't make you believe me, but there is time. We should consider freckleface's opinion too.

tgA1y17.jpg

#16 2015-12-16 16:03:23

Calicara

Whelp were screwed. Rhazzlefrazzle you mine as well just call it a night since no one is likely to seriously change their opinion

tgA1y17.jpg

#17 2015-12-16 20:15:06

Calicara

mfw Zoey plays you all and wins the game underhandedly because you're too stubborn to trust me @~@

tgA1y17.jpg

#18 2015-12-17 05:27:04

Calicara

Freckleface wrote:

Okay so, I'm in a pickle right now because everyone is depending on me to make a decision. So, I honestly don't see the point of thinking I'm not jailer. I would have no gain from stating it out earlier ad I didn't even know what I was doing honestly. I jailed both Cali and zoey because I thought they were suspicious but now I gotta choose which is guilty? I am goin with proc and !novote

Ok I'm gonna try to get this moving again. (Assuming Freckleface is the jailer) Freckleface, when did you Jail Zoey and when did you jail me?

As I have stated I was jailed the night before. Now since Freckleface is the Jailkeeper and I was in jail, neither he nor I could have been the person who murdered Anak.

Now as I stated earlier, it is highly likely Processor is a citizen considering his efforts to lynch the mafia. So unless he is really smart and I am overlooking something, I doubt he is a mafia.
Now if during the night Freckleface and and Processor are citizens, and I'm in jail, the only one left who could have lynched Anak was Zoey.

It isn't relevant whether or not you think I was a mafia. As long as I was in jail I couldn't have killed anyone if I wanted to. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

tgA1y17.jpg

#19 2015-12-17 05:28:42

Calicara

the only one left who could have lynched Anak was Zoey.

*killed not lynched

tgA1y17.jpg

#20 2015-12-17 17:00:31

Calicara

I care about you all which is why I'm standing firm by my choice. Sorry if it means we have to drag this out. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

tgA1y17.jpg

#21 2015-12-17 19:11:48

Calicara

Zoey, your implication to constantly kill me without reasoning only makes you more suspect. :/

tgA1y17.jpg

#22 2015-12-18 17:33:34

Calicara

Processor wrote:

No response from Freckle yet? That's suspicious!

I don't think it's that suspicious. He just doesn't get online then much which is more irksome than suspicious.

Since you're doubting whether or not I've been jailed, I am 100% confirmed that he is the Jailkeeper and Zoey is the mafia.

tgA1y17.jpg

#23 2015-12-18 20:55:55

Calicara

Ok... Now I know exactly what happened...

Zoey was in Jail the night evil bunny was killed. Therefore the one who killed Evilbunny was ttskate53. But thankfully we lynched him the next day.

Freckleface must have been worried about me since Processor felt suspicious, and I can certainly understand, so he jailed me the next night.

However, during that might Anak was murdered, leaving only the four of us left.

So going back to this post: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 68#p567568

I think it is clear Zoey is mafia. I also don't think she is going to get lynched today because Freckleface has not been actively participating @_@

Guess we'll see where this goes.

tgA1y17.jpg

#24 2015-12-18 21:19:08

Calicara

Ok you know what I have a better idea.

I will vote nolynch!

But highly URGE Freckleface to jail Zoey tonight. If we wake up and no ones been killed then you will see that I am innocent. If I am lying you can always lynch me the next day.

Why should you trust me? Well even if I'm lying it's 3 citizens to 1 mafia. If I was mafia making this suggestion I'd literally be screwing myself over.

tgA1y17.jpg

#25 2015-12-20 15:10:34

Calicara

I am really sorry. But last night in game for Some reason Zoey told me she was a mafia. I didn't ask her and we weren't even talking about it she just told me. Please don't bar me from future games I was having a lot of fun and it's a shame this has to be cancelled. Hopefully we can start a new game. I'd love to play.

tgA1y17.jpg

RhazzleFrazzle1450635077568721

Board footer