Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#26 2016-08-03 01:42:05

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,802

Re: when u realize

well I mean I'm at 0.32%, so I'm slightly more no-lifeish than you? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by hummerz5 (2016-08-03 01:42:44)

Offline

#27 2016-08-03 01:52:27

Koya
Fabulous User
From: That game
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6,198

Re: when u realize

I've gone from 26.28% to about 30% owning the account, playing percentage is way down.


giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Offline

#28 2016-08-03 02:37:58

Muftwin
Member
Joined: 2015-02-27
Posts: 498

Re: when u realize

BuzzerBee wrote:

lifespan

Noone (else) gonna point this out? That based on this wording he's gonna die soon? He must be suicidal? Clearly it can't be a typo who would typo themselves into appearing suicidal. Guys you know what happened the last time suicidal thread appeared https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8a/008_wink.


hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY I AM NOT DUMB HAVE A NICE DAY

Offline

Wooted by:

#29 2016-08-03 02:40:51

hummerz5
Member
From: wait I'm not a secret mod huh
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,802

Re: when u realize

Muftwin wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

lifespan

Noone (else) gonna point this out? That based on this wording he's gonna die soon? He must be suicidal? Clearly it can't be a typo who would typo themselves into appearing suicidal. Guys you know what happened the last time suicidal thread appeared https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8a/008_wink.

Well, there's that, or maybe he's assuming none of us here can see into the future...

Offline

#30 2016-08-03 20:08:53

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,934
Website

Re: when u realize

hummerz5 wrote:
Muftwin wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

lifespan

Noone (else) gonna point this out? That based on this wording he's gonna die soon? He must be suicidal? Clearly it can't be a typo who would typo themselves into appearing suicidal. Guys you know what happened the last time suicidal thread appeared https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8a/008_wink.

Well, there's that, or maybe he's assuming none of us here can see into the future...

I mean neither of you are wrong.


TdQRyz3.png

?type=online&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=location&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=lastlogin&name=BuzzerBee
thx lrussell https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

Wooted by:

#31 2016-08-03 20:44:40

Gosha
Dev Team
From: Russia
Joined: 2015-03-15
Posts: 5,465

Re: when u realize

40% good

Offline

#32 2016-08-03 21:52:12

Kaslai
Official Caroler
From: SEAͩT̓͑TLͯͥͧͪ̽ͧE͑̚
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 787

Re: when u realize

Even though I've only spent a sum total of about 50 hours in-game, does that still mean I've spent 1/4 of my life playing EE?

Offline

#33 2016-08-04 01:46:18

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,934
Website

Re: when u realize

Kaslai wrote:

Even though I've only spent a sum total of about 50 hours in-game, does that still mean I've spent 1/4 of my life playing EE?

yes u are only 8⅓ days old


TdQRyz3.png

?type=online&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=location&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=lastlogin&name=BuzzerBee
thx lrussell https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

#34 2016-08-04 01:47:52

Kaslai
Official Caroler
From: SEAͩT̓͑TLͯͥͧͪ̽ͧE͑̚
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 787

Re: when u realize

BuzzerBee wrote:

yes u are only 8⅓ days old

Waaah! Waaaaaaaah!...

Goo goo ga ga...

Offline

#35 2016-08-04 18:54:44

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 2,854
Website

Re: when u realize

im 14 and started ee 4 years ago = like 28%


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#36 2016-08-04 19:39:46

32OrtonEdge32dh
Member
From: DMV
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,988
Website

Re: when u realize

I'm 9 and I started when I was 3


be51Efp.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#37 2017-08-07 18:07:51

BuzzerBee
Forum Admin
From: Texas, U.S.A.
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,934
Website

Re: when u realize

Oh god, I posted this almost two years ago and now I'm at about a third of my life spent on EE how bout y'all


TdQRyz3.png

?type=online&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=location&name=BuzzerBee     ?type=lastlogin&name=BuzzerBee
thx lrussell https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

Offline

Wooted by:

#38 2017-08-07 18:36:35

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,273
Website

Re: when u realize

6 years + 6 months / 16 years + 8 months = (6 1/2) / (16 2/3)

(6 1/2) / (16 2/3) = 39/100

39% <3

Last edited by mutantdevle (2017-08-07 20:25:17)


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#39 2017-08-07 18:51:08

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,815

Re: when u realize

36% here
whelp
^ thats calculated based on a very rough assumption because i dont have the exact date when i created my account

Last edited by TaskManager (2017-08-07 18:52:00)


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#40 2017-08-07 19:02:57

Myst
Member
Joined: 2016-04-19
Posts: 1,729

Re: when u realize

maxi123 wrote:

36% here
whelp
^ thats calculated based on a very rough assumption because i dont have the exact date when i created my account

now you have the exact date
Hcn6kL.png

Offline

#41 2017-08-07 19:05:33

Dencc
Formerly Thenew428
From: -50.607555, 165.972087
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 586
Website

Re: when u realize

roughly 40% here, though it could be closer to 50% considering i played as a guest for a while

Offline

#42 2017-08-07 19:09:10

Myst
Member
Joined: 2016-04-19
Posts: 1,729

Re: when u realize

8% here because I have a life and I was bored

Offline

#43 2017-08-07 19:58:24

Tomahawk
Member
From: BiH
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 1,665

Re: when u realize

28%


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

#44 2017-08-07 20:10:05

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 2,854
Website

Re: when u realize

if i assume since i owned my account, im at like 35%


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#45 2017-08-07 20:16:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 6,815

Re: when u realize

Mysterion wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

36% here
whelp
^ thats calculated based on a very rough assumption because i dont have the exact date when i created my account

now you have the exact date
https://vgy.me/Hcn6kL.png

thanks, that shows up as 35.54%


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#46 2017-08-08 04:18:00

HeyNK
Banned
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,164

Re: when u realize

I'm at 99%. Soon my life will end.

Offline

#47 2017-08-08 10:27:00

JamJar
Banned
From: not gamemonger
Joined: 2017-08-07
Posts: 9

Re: when u realize

when u realize ur an ebic ee gamer guy


what up gamers

Offline

#48 2017-08-10 21:42:20

Moukdaboss
Banned
Joined: 2015-02-27
Posts: 533

Re: when u realize

43 LOL


idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

Offline

#49 2017-08-10 22:44:21

filipao500ml
Member
Joined: 2017-08-10
Posts: 13

Re: when u realize

26% imma nineteen


giphy.gif

Offline

#50 2017-08-11 09:44:22

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,282

Re: when u realize

35% till now


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others
TMXflCF.gif

Thanks SwordofBlue

Offline

peace1502444040672364

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1544690116.4035 - Generated in 0.049 seconds, 11 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.54 MiB (Peak: 1.77 MiB) ]