Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

We Don't Need More Smileys, Bricks and Decorations!!!!!

To whom it may concern,

I know that it takes a lot of time to implement new features, and then to make them bug-proof, but sheesh! After hiring someone to help, you would think that something new would have been added by now!?

But no. To keep a boring, stagnant game from losing too many players, we are being subdued into wasting our time to unlock useless graphical features that DO NOT add ANY game-play value at all.

Unless SOME SORT OF NEW IDEA is implemented into the game, I have decided to leave the game for several months and come back later. Most likely, the game will still be the same boring, stagnant game as it currently is.

Thank-you for reading.

~ Fiendish Llama ~

A former fan of Everybody Edits, the "Multiplayer Platformer"

Last edited by FIENDISHLLAMA (Jul 12 2011 4:39:51 am)

:.|:;

#2 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: We Don't Need More Smileys, Bricks and Decorations!!!!!

Nice, well-thought-out post.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Aside from the atrocious diamond, I would actually pay for new bricks to play with. These days it's all with these stupid smileys that a 5 year-old can make in 5 minutes.

#4 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

We need those other things like slippery and DYOS.

#5 Before February 2015

Muffin

What do you expect to get in a game where smiley faces jump on bricks to get besides smileys bricks and decorations? More gravity? Slippery blocks are still bricks.

And I for one love getting new smileys. Could you imagine everyone wearing the same smiley all the time?

#6 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Muffin wrote:

What do you expect to get in a game where smiley faces jump on bricks to get besides smileys bricks and decorations? More gravity? Slippery blocks are still bricks.

And I for one love getting new smileys. Could you imagine everyone wearing the same smiley all the time?

I agree, but you know there are 42 of them? still, I like them.

#7 Before February 2015

ElJaso

Honestly, I don't know who you are but, lately, they have been doing a lot. We got a new lobby, he fixed many bugs, he only recently added a new block pack, and there was a reason to do it, people want proof to show how long they have played the game. Also, if you think the game isn't updating enough now... just remember back to after Christmas, it was I forget, but I think 3 MONTHS between the next update, right now, we are getting updates very often. I also believe this is in the wrong section because I can see how you could have made this into a very friendly suggestion, rather than being all mean about it.

That's all for now,
ElJaso

#8 Before February 2015

Wezza

The title says "We don't need more smileys, bricks and decorations" ofc we don't need them but some people find it fun to have. If you don't find it fun to have you don't have to buy them. For people that want to make art and like to use default color to shade or shape or build you actually do need bricks. And with more choice in bricks you have more choice in colors.

Idk if you know the game called "final fantasy"? But they started with a not that good graphics   and later turned out to be one of the best graphics games in his sort. Everybody Edits is changing, pretty fast for a beta. Tho, in the opinion of some people not fast enough. But that comes because of fail promises.

Last edited by Wezza (Jul 12 2011 7:25:43 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

NEEEED MOOOAAAAR COLOOORS. So yes, I need more bricks for mah art. That would be epic.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Different55 wrote:

NEEEED MOOOAAAAR COLOOORS. So yes, I need more bricks for mah art. That would be epic.

Different, your my favorite mod on here. And thats just proof.

Last edited by rob1nfly (Jul 12 2011 8:49:43 am)

#11 Before February 2015

supadorf24

ElJaso wrote:

Honestly, I don't know who you are but, lately, they have been doing a lot. We got a new lobby, he fixed many bugs, he only recently added a new block pack, and there was a reason to do it, people want proof to show how long they have played the game. Also, if you think the game isn't updating enough now... just remember back to after Christmas, it was I forget, but I think 3 MONTHS between the next update, right now, we are getting updates very often. I also believe this is in the wrong section because I can see how you could have made this into a very friendly suggestion, rather than being all mean about it.

That's all for now,
ElJaso

He wasn't being mean about it. He's being honest. There's a serious lack of updates that we've been asking for, such as slippery blocks, signs, and portals linking to other worlds. Instead we get decorations and smileys. Now, I'm all for new trivial stuff (you should see my room), but it seems like these trivial things are getting in the way of larger updates. So, yes, we are getting EE constantly updated, but not really with what we've been wanting.

#12 Before February 2015

magic277isback

I agree, More Pointless Blocks,decorations,smileys Thats annoying us Lets try another new
i wish the next update Coin gates,Texts,Edit areas,more commands
All we got.
Graphical Blocks,decorations,smileys
Then,Graphical Blocks,decorations,smileys x 2
Then,Graphical Blocks,decorations,smileys,an special item EVERYTIME!
Come On try Another new plz

Last edited by magic277isback (Jul 12 2011 12:53:23 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

treejoe4

More stuff will come, other stuff helps pass the time and pay for the game. It also makes the game look prettier.

#14 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

rob1nfly wrote:
Muffin wrote:

I agree, but you know there are 42 of them? still, I like them.

Before user names were out it was hard to tell who was who
because of the lack of smileys

#15 Before February 2015

dasuper11

Supadorf24 wrote:
ElJaso wrote:

That's all for now,
ElJaso

He wasn't being mean about it. He's being honest. There's a serious lack of updates that we've been asking for, such as slippery blocks, signs, and portals linking to other worlds. Instead we get decorations and smileys. Now, I'm all for new trivial stuff (you should see my room), but it seems like these trivial things are getting in the way of larger updates. So, yes, we are getting EE constantly updated, but not really with what we've been wanting.

but you can't expect a new update every week, thats just being hasty.

i'm satisfied with the rate at the moment actualy

Last edited by dasuper11 (Jul 12 2011 1:58:01 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Damn it. I was going to say something profound and meaningful but i forgot what it was.
So Bump.

Last edited by FIENDISHLLAMA (Jul 13 2011 3:34:28 am)

#17 Before February 2015

MadReaper

dasuper11 wrote:
Supadorf24 wrote:
ElJaso wrote:

That's all for now,
ElJaso

but you can't expect a new update every week, thats just being hasty.

i'm satisfied with the rate at the moment actualy

The rate is good, but not the updates themselves.
So what changes have we got?
Coin door.
Portals.
Invisible blocks which are dislike by many.

Sure we need new blocks, too.
But we also need new features, just think what a big win portals were!

#18 2021-09-15 13:13:00

Onjit
Website

this thread is now closed

goodbye

Onjit1631621580791464

Board footer