Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 2015-11-12 21:27:49

CatoniC
Formerly Elizabeth53999

Re: The Future of Everybody Edits

So, on black friday, will bc and beta be 50% off?

trump's forehead is brighter than my whole future
if i had one

#127 2015-11-12 21:32:31, last edited by ZeldaXD (2015-11-12 21:43:27)

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Vitalijus wrote:

Okay that's it. Nou as an owner? Are you kidding me?

Unity? Unity?! Why the hell are you doing this with a simple flash game? Better give it to Chris or shut it down but don't do this. I mean Unity has a bad reputation because lots of ugly games are made using that.

Gold Members? I'd prefer to sell sexual content instead of making horrible stuff like golden smileys, borders and crew faceplates. Its all about paying gems or money each month? You're horrible people, MrShoe was doing it better than you, all you want is money!

Steam, well thats some good news, but everyone will be giving bad reviews due facebook and mario graphics.
Well, now that we are talking about graphics, just look at those beautiful graphics rpgmaster2000 made without abusive shading, not simple yet not hard. And now look at those disgusting smileys that TOOP makes. Let's get back to steam I bet that it will be 6.99€ for something we can play for free, damn this Pay To Win game.

Goodbye gentlemen that still wants to play this game. I'm leaving even if I was complaining about leaving I'm actually doing it now. It's hard because this was one of my first and favourite games, when I couldn't leave my PC because of it. You broke it, I hope you're happy. And I guess that you won't respond to this post because I'll be banned because of the truth. By the way Nou, you only want money, I hope you are happy, I was hoping that this game would be good again when NVD became the owner but all my hopes are broken by MrNou.

Here's the version with spacing and less badwords.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by: (3)

#128 2015-11-12 21:58:27, last edited by Moukdaboss (2015-11-12 21:59:17)

Moukdaboss
Banned

if u have bc when the update happens what happens to ur bc?

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#129 2015-11-12 22:04:03

Pingohits
Banned

Moukdaboss wrote:

it gets replaced with GM

791mAP8.png

#130 2015-11-12 22:04:39, last edited by Stubby (2015-11-12 22:05:01)

Stubby
Website

Moukdaboss wrote:

Nou wrote:

• I am a Builders Club member and have a few months left. What happens to my Builders Club membership?
It will automatically be converted in a Gold Membership.

fgRzols.png

Wooted by:

#131 2015-11-12 22:19:49

Abelysk

Vitalijus wrote:

Okay that's it. Nou as a owner?

So what?

Vitalijus wrote:

Unity? Unity?! Why the bimps are you doing this with a simple flash game?

You're mistaken. The graphics won't be affected by Unity, rather, the servers. It will replace Flash, and trust me, it's not a bad idea at all.

Vitalijus wrote:

Better give it to Chris or shut it down but don't do this. I mean Unity, most of poop are made using that crap.

Unity was actually very impressive for "Flash" games. Compare Flash and Unity and tell me, which is better? All the Flash games I've seen had horrifically compressed audio, lag, etc. The list goes on. Everybody Edits simply cannot be held by Flash anymore - it's too dynamic.

Vitalijus wrote:

golden smileys, borders, crew faceplates and its all about to pay amount of gems or money a month?

ONLY IF YOU WANT TO. PERIOD. Builder's Club  actually gave unnecessary benefits. Gold membership is all purely cosmetic. No harm done?

Vitalijus wrote:

MrShoe was doing it better than you money sucking bimps.

BC for unlimited Action blocks? Why were Action blocks not unlimited in the first place?

Vitalijus wrote:

bad reviews because of facebook and mario graphics.

Facebook?! What are you even... Mario graphics???? Do you realize how many games are out on Steam that have worse graphics than EE? Heck, even Minecraft's textures are worse than Everybody Edits.

Vitalijus wrote:

beutiful rpgmaster2000's graphics without many shading not too simple not too hard. And now look at thoose disqusting piece of poop worth toop's smileys.

Toop made more than just smilies, you know... He also made blocks and backgrounds! He's slowly adjusting to the "EE" style of graphics.

Vitalijus wrote:

P2W

You can stop now.

Vitalijus wrote:

I'm leaving

1 nazi down.

Vitalijus wrote:

Nou, you money sucking motherbimpsing

Cosmetic = money sucking? Illogical.

#132 2015-11-12 22:29:42

Creature

I decided to share The Future of This Thread

XDXyEGm.png

This is a false statement.

#133 2015-11-13 00:59:36, last edited by Trifectorce (2015-11-13 01:00:19)

Trifectorce

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Why were Action blocks not unlimited in the first place?

Probably because storing the data for 78,804 portals would take up a lot of data compared to static blocks, which may or may not have been a concern when portals were first introduced

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Facebook?! What are you even... Mario graphics????

The original smileys were taken from Facebook messenger. No clue about the Mario graphics.

#134 2015-11-13 01:08:03, last edited by Abelysk (2015-11-13 01:08:45)

Abelysk

Trifectorce wrote:

Probably because storing the data for 78,804 portals would take up a lot of data compared to static blocks, which may or may not have been a concern when portals were first introduced

Source? Though, what on Earth would you need that many portals for? There could also be a limit (e.g. 9,999 portals maximum).

Trifectorce wrote:

The original smileys were taken from Facebook messenger. No clue about the Mario graphics.

Oh, okay. I didn't fully understand Vitalijus's 'rant' due to blocky language, but now I see. Yeah, the Facebook smiley thing is certainly copying. I don't know if it's copyright though. I doubt it is since it's just a smiley that's expressed around the world. I guess it's fine if the smilies are used. Our smilies also have white outlines, so I mean... I guess. But players won't hate Everybody Edits just for having these smilies - we've had them since 2010.

#135 2015-11-13 02:20:22

Trifectorce

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Source? Though, what on Earth would you need that many portals for? There could also be a limit (e.g. 9,999 portals maximum).

A static block only needs to store its block ID and location. A portal needs to do this, as well as the 2 teleporter IDs and rotation. It's not a lot of data, and it is just speculation, but it seems plausible given that the rapid growth of EE back then might have caused data usage to go up faster than money coming in could be used to add storage.

#136 2015-11-13 03:02:52

Aoitenshi

True, before you consider moving to Steam, best try to replace the facebook smileys.

Wooted by: (2)

#137 2015-11-13 03:39:05

Kirby

So when you say it's getting on steam, is it moving there, or is that just another website you can use to play ee? Would someone from the ee homepage be able to play with someone using steam like they are with say Kong?

Just wanna clear this up

#138 2015-11-13 06:31:48

Xfrogman43

Nou wrote:

TO ITERATE: THE GAME WILL RUN AS HTML5 ON WEBSITES. THIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT BE AFFECTED, DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL ANYTHING, AND YOU CAN KEEP PLAYING IN ALL BROWSERS LIKE NORMAL. STOP PANICKING. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO USE THE STANDALONE UNITY CLIENT, BUT DON'T HAVE TO!

Why has nobody seen this?
Apparently, you can play as normal, or on the unity thingymajig. Calm down you nubs

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#139 2015-11-13 16:33:37, last edited by some woman (2015-11-13 16:34:09)

some woman

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

the top of the grass blocks are taken from the super mario all-stars version of super mario bros.
and the faceblocks are from new super mario bros.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#140 2015-11-13 16:39:27

Koya
Fabulous Member

some man wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

the top of the grass blocks are taken from the super mario all-stars version of super mario bros.
and the faceblocks are from new super mario bros.

Basic blocks are in the style of mario blocks, metal blocks are taken too, the dirt blocks are taken too.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#141 2015-11-15 22:37:18, last edited by Zoey2070 (2015-11-15 22:57:48)

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Vitalijus wrote:

Okay that's it. Nou as a owner? Are you kidding me? Unity? Unity?! Why the bimps are you doing this with a simple flash game? Better give it to Chris or shut it down but don't do this. I mean Unity, most of poop are made using that crap. Gold Members? I would better sell **** instead of making  poop like this golden smileys, borders, crew faceplates and its all about to pay amount of gems or money a month? bimps you undeniably pleasant person to be around MrShoe was doing it better than you money sucking bimps. STEAM well thats are some good news, but everyone will be giving bad reviews because of facebook and mario graphics. Well if we are talking about graphics just look at thoose beutiful rpgmaster2000's graphics without many shading not too simple not too hard. And now look at thoose disqusting piece of poop worth toop's smileys. Let's get back to steam I bet that it will be 6.99€ for something we can play for free. bimps this P2W game, goodbye undeniably pleasant person to be around that still wants to play this garbage I'm leaving even if I was complaining about leaving I'm actually doing it how hard it is because this was one of my first and favourite games, when I couldn't leave my PC because of it. ou broke it undeniably pleasant person to be around I hope you're happy. And you can also don't respond to this post because I'll be banned because of truth. By the way Nou, you money sucking motherbimpsing I hope you are happy I was really willing this game to be good again when NVD became the owner but all my hopes are broken by MrNou.

i have taken the liberty of asking kaslai to record this amazing wall of text because it reads so much like a copypasta

the results are here:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DB4NR5A9sK

i just thought everyone should know

edit:
BETTER, MORE ACCURATE VERSION!

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#142 2015-11-15 22:39:12

Insanity

It's a flash game

Why would you put it on steam lmao

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

#143 2015-11-15 22:43:50

Koya
Fabulous Member

I fear that this game isn't ready to suddenly open the doors to thousands of potential players; will this game survive being swamped by new users?

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by:

#144 2015-11-15 22:44:45

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

It's not going to be a flash game anymore.

And because we can.  Suck it up buttercup.

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by: (5)

#145 2015-11-15 23:04:16

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Zoey's the best.

#146 2015-11-15 23:31:26

Prodigy

Kaslai wrote:

Zoey's the best.

rQvpMs6.png
oh stop it you

h0qIF0q.png

#147 2015-11-15 23:34:56

Bimps

Koya wrote:

I fear that this game isn't ready to suddenly open the doors to thousands of potential players; will this game survive being swamped by new users?

it wont get swamped, this game will be ftp meaning like no one new will see it

Wooted by:

#148 2015-11-15 23:40:08

Prodigy

Koya wrote:

There is nothing we can do so just get ready to get spammed by Those New NUBS

h0qIF0q.png

#149 2015-11-15 23:52:59

Bimps

Prodigy5996 wrote:
Koya wrote:

There is nothing we can do so just get ready to get spammed by Those New NUBS

but it wont happen, steam wont say NEW FTP GAME EVEYRBODY EDITS!!!!!!!!!!! itll just silently add it

#150 2015-11-16 01:25:30

shadowda

there hsould be a special smiley for the difrrent types of login methods. 
the best being the regular site.
kong is a bit off.
steams looks ok.
anyone else?
facebook is ?

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

rgl321467417981610840

Board footer