Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#26 2015-11-25 11:52:43

Null
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 254
Website

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

We still need to do some rigorous testing on it before it can be released to the general public. The betas are running experiments to assure that it is deemed safe for use.


EE Pics
______

Offline

#27 2015-11-25 19:16:46

Pingohits
Member
From: aids lizard
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,577

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

you need rigorous testing on a clown smiley?


791mAP8.png

Offline

#28 2015-11-25 20:10:00

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,630

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Pingohits wrote:

you need rigorous testing on a clown smiley?

What if the clown got a superpower that could put EE in risk?


This is a false statement.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#29 2015-11-26 16:59:34

sthegreat
Member
Joined: 2015-04-25
Posts: 409

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Pingohits wrote:

you need rigorous testing on a clown smiley?

it could scare people and give them heart attacks


user.php?id=sthegreat

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#30 2015-11-26 23:58:12

Null
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 254
Website

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

I know no ones really cares about custom clients + it's gonna be obsolete when the game is ported to Unity, but I got bored a little while ago and made one.
This is the type of thing you do if you're not a good artist - don't even try
agA8rl5.png
AAbeY3j.png
about an hour of making the most basic graphics ever, and about 5 minutes of gameplay from me. woo


EE Pics
______

Offline

#31 2015-11-27 00:00:50

Napakeun
Formerly goodsmile
From: Slo
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 618

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

@Null

Woahh it's so nice! Like a minimalist version of ee

Offline

#32 2015-11-27 00:03:44

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,219

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Null wrote:

I know no ones really cares about custom clients + it's gonna be obsolete when the game is ported to Unity, but I got bored a little while ago and made one.
This is the type of thing you do if you're not a good artist - don't even try
agA8rl5.png
AAbeY3j.png
about an hour of making the most basic graphics ever, and about 5 minutes of gameplay from me. woo

oh, i really like this!!!


also just remembered i made an updated nousic client earlier today if anyone's curious lol


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Offline

Wooted by:

#33 2015-11-27 00:12:32

Null
Member
From: Canada
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 254
Website

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Never got to try that out myself, awesome!

EDIT: I think the update today killed it.

oh yeah, mine's out too.

Last edited by Null (2015-11-27 00:14:30)


EE Pics
______

Offline

#34 2015-11-27 00:36:58

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,219

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Null wrote:

Never got to try that out myself, awesome!

EDIT: I think the update today killed it.

oh yeah, mine's out too.

go figure that i also uploaded the wrong version. so yeah, that lasted like, three hours.

here's a working version i just re-made

edit:
bohemian rhapsody courtesy of this client

Last edited by Zoey2070 (2015-11-27 02:32:09)


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Offline

#35 2015-11-30 22:25:22

AmdS
Member
From: Brazil
Joined: 2015-05-27
Posts: 2,385
Website

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Hi,

Youtube Channel!

Finally I got a YouTube channel about Everybody Edits to upload videos when I want to beat hard-medium levels recording. So, I'm going to post the first video today recording how I beated Skypolis made by 0176. The world was great. So, subscribe if you want (please), I have 0 subscribers and I need you to make the amount be bigger. I will be happy if you do, and you will not regreat! Videos will be uploaded with a nice quality, so go ahead and subscriber!

New video is coming today!

Offline

Wooted by:

#36 2015-12-01 18:17:08

Falk
Member
From: Index
Joined: 2015-04-28
Posts: 266

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

AmdS wrote:

Hi,

Youtube Channel!

Finally I got a YouTube channel about Everybody Edits to upload videos when I want to beat hard-medium levels recording. So, I'm going to post the first video today recording how I beated Skypolis made by 0176. The world was great. So, subscribe if you want (please), I have 0 subscribers and I need you to make the amount be bigger. I will be happy if you do, and you will not regreat! Videos will be uploaded with a nice quality, so go ahead and subscriber!

New video is coming today!

Call me a hater, but I was able to hear your Skype.
Also try other recording programs.

Offline

#37 2015-12-01 18:18:49

AmdS
Member
From: Brazil
Joined: 2015-05-27
Posts: 2,385
Website

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

@Falk

Yes, I saw it when I already uploaded the video to Youtube. Sorry for that songs. And, I don't know nice free record programs that record a nice quality videos.

Offline

#38 2015-12-05 19:00:37

Creature
Member
From: The Dark Web
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,630

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Meanwhile in Kongregate...

QE5H115.png


This is a false statement.

Offline

Wooted by:

#39 2015-12-05 19:03:02

Anak
Member
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,084

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

That's why we don't go on Kongregate

Offline

#40 2015-12-08 17:43:16

AmdS
Member
From: Brazil
Joined: 2015-05-27
Posts: 2,385
Website

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Falk wrote:
AmdS wrote:

Hi,

Youtube Channel!

Finally I got a YouTube channel about Everybody Edits to upload videos when I want to beat hard-medium levels recording. So, I'm going to post the first video today recording how I beated Skypolis made by 0176. The world was great. So, subscribe if you want (please), I have 0 subscribers and I need you to make the amount be bigger. I will be happy if you do, and you will not regreat! Videos will be uploaded with a nice quality, so go ahead and subscriber!

New video is coming today!

Call me a hater, but I was able to hear your Skype.
Also try other recording programs.

Good news.

I've got a better skills for recording. Now the videos are better. You can also watch in HD ^^

Offline

#41 2015-12-08 23:01:29

Koya
Fabulous User
From: That game
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6,198

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

AmdS wrote:
Falk wrote:
AmdS wrote:

Hi,

Youtube Channel!

Finally I got a YouTube channel about Everybody Edits to upload videos when I want to beat hard-medium levels recording. So, I'm going to post the first video today recording how I beated Skypolis made by 0176. The world was great. So, subscribe if you want (please), I have 0 subscribers and I need you to make the amount be bigger. I will be happy if you do, and you will not regreat! Videos will be uploaded with a nice quality, so go ahead and subscriber!

New video is coming today!

Call me a hater, but I was able to hear your Skype.
Also try other recording programs.

Good news.

I've got a better skills for recording. Now the videos are better. You can also watch in HD ^^

Shame the game isn't HD resolution.


giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#42 2015-12-12 17:24:06

Anch
Member
Joined: 2015-02-16
Posts: 5,447

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

THIS IS SAD
Ryqkc.jpg


a

Offline

#43 2015-12-12 17:35:21

Napakeun
Formerly goodsmile
From: Slo
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 618

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

When is the December update?

Offline

#44 2015-12-12 18:18:49

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,219

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Napakeun wrote:

When is the December update?

Soon™.


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Offline

Wooted by:

#45 2015-12-13 02:42:34

Onjit
Member
From: Bosnia
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,412
Website

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Why is it, when someone sees you working on a level, they always say "good luck" when they leave? Like, luck has nothing to do with it. A better thing to say would be "don't frickin quit halfway through making this ya noodle"


I'm off to scout camp for a week, so I won't be on at all. Completely cut off from the outside world. It's gonna be great ('cept 4 teh fud ofc.) cuz dat fud b nazty. liek srsly nazty. I IS LIKE SO PUMPED I DUN GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GRAMMR!!!!one!!!eleven1. So. Bye. When I get back I'll know how to shape metal and carve wood. I already know how to make baskets, towers(like big ones), find my way with a map, run for my life, and how to get caught in a tornado bcuz srsly that Knsas weathr is liek totaly krazy. It's like raining for 10 min then it stops and u look outsid and then you cant c a single cloud liek anywer? Yeh, is liek dat. I'll be living in a canvas, semi-permanent tent and using tons of bug spray because those ticks are absolutely awful there. And then it gets so dang hot there its like omg I'm melting and then you look at your hand where your canteen was (bcuz if u dun have a canteen in ur hand u r srsly slow and might even die) and ur hand melted off. Well, I've spammed enough and described how I will be living enough for now. Bye!

Offline

#46 2015-12-13 02:44:11

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,219

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Onjit wrote:

Why is it, when someone sees you working on a level, they always say "good luck" when they leave? Like, luck has nothing to do with it. A better thing to say would be "don't frickin quit halfway through making this ya noodle"

good luck is a lot shorter and is still pretty much the same sentiment yo


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Offline

#47 2015-12-13 03:57:25

Evilbunny
Member
From: The bottom of my heart
Joined: 2015-02-25
Posts: 1,276

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Onjit wrote:

Why is it, when someone sees you working on a level, they always say "good luck" when they leave? Like, luck has nothing to do with it. A better thing to say would be "don't frickin quit halfway through making this ya noodle"

I say that. I'm just wishing the person well, not saying that there is luck involved.


Evilbunny (in cursive)

Offline

#48 2015-12-13 04:32:56

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Joined: 2015-06-17
Posts: 2,277
Website

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Space block = iphone whale confirmed

SY5KIBf.png
8OYmEAe.png


Krosis.gif

Offline

#49 2015-12-13 18:26:38

Br0k3n
Member
From: Serbia
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 1,451

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Why I don't use my grandma's PC anymore:

?type=online&name=br0k3n ?type=lastlogin&name=br0k3n ?type=loginstreak&name=br0k3n

76561198080960604.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#50 2015-12-13 18:31:06

oranj
EE Homegirl
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-14
Posts: 438
Website

Re: Nontopic Worthy Game Discussion

Arkonagames wrote:

Space block = iphone whale confirmed

SY5KIBf.png
8OYmEAe.png

latest?cb=20140904004212
the unholy trinity


f0872edc17bb4a21a24c813c41c4f8b8.png
An orange made of Oranjes

Offline

Crybaby1543862866734117

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1544431169.5188 - Generated in 0.063 seconds, 10 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.72 MiB (Peak: 2.01 MiB) ]