Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: Thank you for not fixing bugs, Chris.

5600 wrote:

no offence but all of you keep complaining about everything about bugs and features. Chris is still going to do updates so why are you people keep complaining. You guys act like if he ain't going to do no more updates and like if he is going to take a long time to do another update.

That's not what this thread is about. . . .

#27 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

ultrasuperdude wrote:

I think Cyclone should take control of EE and Chris would be the mod. I think Cyclone would do a better job.

Forum (PHP) -> <- EE (Flash)
^ No, he wouldn't.

#28 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Supadorf24 wrote:

*snip snip snippity*

MRBOOGAWESOME wrote:

I must admit chris is really on top of bugs lately.

I really hope you're being sarcastic. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
*snip snip*

Obviously im being sacrcastic. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Different55 (Jul 28 2011 2:02:52 am)

#29 Before February 2015

iYam

To all of you people saying that Chris have a life besides EE and can't update it every single second:
When did he update lately? And what's the time difference between every update he releases?
Let me answer those two questions for you:
1. 07.07-08.2011 , 20 days ago.
2. For the last 5 updates, the time difference is 20 days (and counting), 17 days, 39 days, 1 day and 1 day.

So why can't he update it daily anymore? Just small updates.
And if not daily, just update it every week. 7 days for working, eating, taking your dog for a walk, kissing with your girlfriend, sleeping and exercising. I assume he have enough free time to update this game.

Speaking about free time...
20 days since Chris hired Peter. I expect for a BIG update. (As RPGMaster2000 said, it's gonna be a shop update again, BUT also, the bricks will be tabbed. Great.)

Last edited by iYam (Jul 28 2011 8:20:24 am)

#30 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Well, yep. There should be small daily updates only for betas. Because I think that 'beta' means that it's better, and only a bit more buggy.

#31 Before February 2015

SmittyW

It takes a while to think what new features he could add and takes a bit to code them. I'm guessing he doesn't want just new bricks all the time. Besides, a huge, awesome project is going to be released by this week. Do you want it to go back to updating every 2 months like when he first created this game? I don't think so. Just be patient. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#32 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I would just like to state my gratitude for a free non-energy shop update, including bug fixes. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

EDIT: Scratch that. Chris just broke the game.

Last edited by Supadorf24 (Jul 28 2011 7:22:04 pm)

supadorf24142387649384939

Board footer