Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-08 23:29:16, last edited by Lictor666 (2016-01-17 00:39:24)

Lictor666

Octorage SQ

Shun of the Quest : Octorage

Release the Kraken !
This is the third part of Shun of the Quest, if you finish MoonBase, you'll have a easter egg, and continue your adventure with Maze Runner. After escaping this hell and rescue a unknow woman, you'll finally arrive to her home with her spaceship, by entering in another secret level [WIP]. But sadly, his city is attacked by a dangerous monster : an Octoragus. This giant Kraken take control of the city, you have one mission : run around the city to take with you all the guardians who don't wanna leave to escape, or maybe to kill the monster.

About the art
I have to tell it, I have a crush for octopus, it's a good food and nice animal. So I had the idea to create a world with a big one. After few research on pinterest for curious people, I saw this picture I didn't resisted to create a level. I started sketching the global idea, work a bit on the octo head with this palette. I finally add minis and create building with this palette.

About the minis
The name of the level isn't Octorage for nothing. I just wanna try one day to create a level with "hard" minigames, where I'll not listen all the players telling to the creator this minigames is copied from XX level, that one is too annoying, to ragey, repetitive or whatever. Of course there's a limit, I listen a minimum other players, and I didn't copy a minigames from somewhere (but I'm not an encyclopedia),  neither made a 1x1 hooks column, wait, forget that !
Also, during the creation, some of prepared minis were changed, new one built, so I tried to do a progressive difficulty, that I know I didn't respected.
Also again, blue and normal coins dosn't matter a lot, there's isn't coin doors at the end.

So thank you to Minimisaurio who helped me doing somes minis, testing and fixing lot of exploits !
Thank you also to Kiraninja, who helped me creating and testing minigames, luv' !
Thank you also to other helpers who tested with me or help me at something : Thanel, Amitatsmon and all psychological help from visitors and friends! Thank you guys !

Win list :
- Orangecrix
- Cyph1e
- Thwinkt

I hope there are not too many mistakes!

#2 2015-08-08 23:42:30

Anch

Re: Octorage SQ

I would woot but I used my 20 woots today! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
So...
*woot*

#3 2015-08-09 07:03:14

Shadow

Arr is really awesome!

#4 2015-08-09 21:39:44

Lictor666

pb9mi.jpg

#5 2015-08-10 02:53:31

Kira