Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

lololol

Re: Memorial to LOL

I'd like to thank RPGMaster2000 for robbing me of many months of hard work and dedication (and $10) over a few jokes I made on chat. I'd also like to thank Different55 for violating my privacy. And I can't forget about jakery who locked a legitimate topic I made about moderator abuse. In the immortal words of the fresh prince:

tumblr_lbyq4bHX5S1qak47i.jpg

#27 Before February 2015

Bobithan

lololol wrote:

I'd like to thank RPGMaster2000 for robbing me of many months of hard work and dedication (and $10) over a few jokes I made on chat. I'd also like to thank Different55 for violating my privacy. And I can't forget about jakery who locked a legitimate topic I made about moderator abuse. In the immortal words of the fresh prince:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbyq4bHX5S1qak47i.jpg

You didn't hear the fact that RPGMaster2000 is going to tell Chris to unban you but remove your chat forever
As RPG said, jokes or not, death threats aren't taken lightly on EE

Different55 knows where all of us live. Everybody knows that and nobody cares except for maybe you

aka towwl

#28 Before February 2015

Palm

*gives lolol negative reputation* hoply others will too so he will be known as a bad guy.

#29 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

epicstonemason wrote:

We are gathered here today to celebrate the ban of a horrible psychopath. His ban came as a most joyous event which will linger in our minds forever. I say now in this time of celebration and merriment that we must exert some self-control and remember the people who for some reason enjoyed his company. LOL was an unforgettable troll to the game Everybody Edits. His absence has left a hole here which will thankfully never be filled. He will never be forgotten in the open worlds of EE, where he spent much way too much of his life giving death threats and generally being a jerk. His autobuilt art and WPE'd forts will be dearly missed. LOL's long overdue ban is the sign of an ending era; the end of death threats on EE for at least a short period of time. As LOL left EE he took with him something that can never be replaced. His well thought out, loving, affectionate, descriptive death threats. His death took a certain pleasure out of playing open worlds for those of us who are suicidal and/or emo. I believe we can all say for sure that open worlds will never be the same without him. LOL's skill and expertise also extended far beyond the walls of his open wolds. We will remember LOL every time we play a race in EE, for who can forget his unmatchable speed as he spammed the chats time and again? We will remember LOL as we play the countless stair levels, for both are equal noobishness. I repeat again that when we feel LOL's absence in EE we must remember the ban, because LOL can never truly die while he dies in our hearts and hated, forgotten memory.

Goodbye LOL, you are a little boy nobody could ever forget.

Fixed. Whole bunch of typos.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#30 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

lol this topic is a fail and btw I gave lololol -rep and I honestly don't know how you like him epicstonemason maybe because you are both trolls :rolleyes:

#31 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

I'm glad we made peace while chatting in the game. I respect your opinion of LOL even though I don't think you are right.

#32 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Your name sig and post are wrong. You should fix that. And your post is also redundant.

#33 Before February 2015

Bobithan

epicstonemason wrote:

I'm glad we made peace while chatting in the game. I respect your opinion of LOL even though I don't think you are right.

I love how your personality changes just like that

aka towwl

#34 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

lol I noticed he does that alot 1xd1

#35 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

bipolar? nah. Sociopath? probably. Lol is probably sadist or something. Someone who impales squirrels to the ground with sticks and then skins them alive. Something horrible like that.

- ShinsukeIto

#36 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

ewwww wtf?   that thing with the squirrels sounds really gross... atleast he doesn't do it to hamstas

#37 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

How can you double post Different55 when you are a moderator??? :O

EDIT: Finally you fixed it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Jul 18 2011 8:19:38 pm)

#38 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Different55 wrote:
epicstonemason wrote:

We are gathered here today to celebrate the ban of a horrible psychopath. His ban came as a most joyous event which will linger in our minds forever. I say now in this time of celebration and merriment that we must exert some self-control and remember the people who for some reason enjoyed his company. LOL was an unforgettable troll to the game Everybody Edits. His absence has left a hole here which will thankfully never be filled. He will never be forgotten in the open worlds of EE, where he spent much way too much of his life giving death threats and generally being a jerk. His autobuilt art and WPE'd forts will be dearly missed. LOL's long overdue ban is the sign of an ending era; the end of death threats on EE for at least a short period of time. As LOL left EE he took with him something that can never be replaced. His well thought out, loving, affectionate, descriptive death threats. His death took a certain pleasure out of playing open worlds for those of us who are suicidal and/or emo. I believe we can all say for sure that open worlds will never be the same without him. LOL's skill and expertise also extended far beyond the walls of his open wolds. We will remember LOL every time we play a race in EE, for who can forget his unmatchable speed as he spammed the chats time and again? We will remember LOL as we play the countless stair levels, for both are equal noobishness. I repeat again that when we feel LOL's absence in EE we must remember the ban, because LOL can never truly die while he dies in our hearts and hated, forgotten memory.

Goodbye LOL, you are a little boy nobody could ever forget.

Fixed.

I still strongly hold this opinion.

- ShinsukeIto

#39 Before February 2015

simonbob13

*raises hand* is using a proxy really a bannable offence? And, were you talking about on the forum or in the game?

#40 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

on the forum, and yes it is. As a security issue.

- ShinsukeIto

#41 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile Lol was banned? Happiness! God This is better than when superman2 was banned.

#42 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

I think there is equal amount of happiness for the both bans //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#43 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Yea, Lets have a party!

*dances*

#44 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

lol *does the charlie brown*

#45 Before February 2015

Calicara

Figures. He gave out all those death threats and guess who ends up dead? The troll got trolled.

#46 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Woot1! This rocks!

#47 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

yeah it does //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by kingpooultra (Jul 18 2011 5:49:55 pm)

#48 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

Now, lets see who is next on the ban list
[X] Supermen2
[X] LOL
[ ] Epicstonemason.

Well. Lets hope he starts doing so really freaky crap

Last edited by ThuggishPrune (Jul 18 2011 6:39:46 pm)

#49 Before February 2015

Sk8erboi108

What did Supermen2 do get banned??

Last edited by Sk8erboi108 (Jul 18 2011 7:05:05 pm)

#50 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Hacked 3.2 million accounts.

- ShinsukeIto

epicstonemason 142387886482568

Board footer