Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2015-12-25 22:59:00, last edited by Zoey2070 (2015-12-25 23:30:38)

a3person
Website

Re: Weird Dreams

11/21/2014

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#77 2015-12-25 23:20:40, last edited by ZeldaXD (2015-12-25 23:20:57)

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

a3person wrote:

11/21/2014

Hidden text

Still better than Twilight.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#78 2015-12-28 16:20:38, last edited by Awesomenessgood (2015-12-28 16:20:58)

Awesomenessgood

So I was in a normal world where everything is the same, just that there is this gauge which fills up each time I eat. The gauge has 4 points from empty to full: Empty, Diet boy with paper plane, Diet Tiger and Diet Dragon. Somehow only me and my brother had it. The first part of my dream was me on top of my previous school, ready to jump. People told me not to (for obvious reasons), but I did it anyway. So I did, and midair I transformed into a green dragon, the Diet Dragon. I did a low swoop and took off into the skies. The gauge slowly empties. This part of the dream was most enjoyable cause I could freaking fly. I can't exactly remember what happened after that cause it turned all groggy. The second part of the dream, My family went to this barbecue restaurant place where you cook your own food. Apparently the service there sucked cause they didn't have fire. So I made myself breathe fire (from the Diet Dragon thing) to cook the food bla bla bla. After that my brother turned into a  green boy with a paper plane. We then went to the zoo. There, my brother turned into the Diet Tiger and went on a rampage. That's about all I can remember.

God, was that dream fun.

lunchbox

Wooted by:

#79 2015-12-28 16:56:43

kubapolish
Banned
Website

my weirdest dream was nothing
cuz i cant remember any dream

so i cant have lucid dreams
bimps dis ;_;

#80 2015-12-28 17:09:14

a3person
Website

Awesomenessgood wrote:

So I was in a normal world where everything is the same, just that there is this gauge which fills up each time I eat. The gauge has 4 points from empty to full: Empty, Diet boy with paper plane, Diet Tiger and Diet Dragon. Somehow only me and my brother had it. The first part of my dream was me on top of my previous school, ready to jump. People told me not to (for obvious reasons), but I did it anyway. So I did, and midair I transformed into a green dragon, the Diet Dragon. I did a low swoop and took off into the skies. The gauge slowly empties. This part of the dream was most enjoyable cause I could freaking fly. I can't exactly remember what happened after that cause it turned all groggy. The second part of the dream, My family went to this barbecue restaurant place where you cook your own food. Apparently the service there sucked cause they didn't have fire. So I made myself breathe fire (from the Diet Dragon thing) to cook the food bla bla bla. After that my brother turned into a  green boy with a paper plane. We then went to the zoo. There, my brother turned into the Diet Tiger and went on a rampage. That's about all I can remember.

God, was that dream fun.

Oh gosh the weirdest part of waking up from a dream when you're a dragon is that phantom limb effect. I dunno if it happened to you but when I woke up after transforming into a dragon I felt like I had wings and a tail that wasn't there. It's like controlling limbs that aren't there... so weird. Waking up from being a wyvern isn't as weird though...

On a side note. I probably should stop being lazy and start recording dreams in my dream journal more often...

#81 2015-12-29 02:45:33

!nb4
Formerly AYB

So I was like this flying bird-dragon thing, and I flew and flew and I saw sy the guy who made gangnam style doing sex with some tree.
then I ate him and I started playing EE, and everyone was doing sex with one another. Then.. RING (alarm clock) and a woke up as a elephant
and I ate my mom. Then RING i woke up as myself but my mom was a elephant and RING i woke up as a orange

then RING i woke up.
the end

ZCK0zcQ.gif

#82 2015-12-29 04:49:53

Awesomenessgood

a3person wrote:
Awesomenessgood wrote:

wall of text

Oh gosh the weirdest part of waking up from a dream when you're a dragon is that phantom limb effect. I dunno if it happened to you but when I woke up after transforming into a dragon I felt like I had wings and a tail that wasn't there. It's like controlling limbs that aren't there... so weird. Waking up from being a wyvern isn't as weird though...

Yeah I do get that sometimes, especially when I try to wake up from a dream. But for me its more of sleep paralysis than phantom limb. I can't move my body no matter how hard I try and sometimes I can't breathe.

lunchbox

#83 2015-12-29 06:50:39

Abelysk

I used to have the same, frequent dreams. You would never guess what they were about.

I was being chased by a lawn mower. I remember how horrific they were when I was just six years old. Now that I think about it, it's hilarious... I remember I went to grab a coke from the fridge, then all of a sudden when I turn around the entire setting turns into my backyard and a crazy man is swerving the lawn mower at me.

Another time I was in the BMW and as we drove out of the garage, we drove full speed into our neighbor's backyard. The BMW crashed, and my parents were nowhere to be seen. You would never guess what happened next. A lawn mower began to swerve directly at me!

In another dream, I was in a hotel watching TV, when all of a sudden the TV showed a familiar backyard: mine. Out of nowhere, a lawn mower emerged and swerved directly to the screen towards me. The dream ended.

The rest of the lawn mower dreams placed me directly in the backyard, crying for help from the lawn mower.

Wooted by: (2)

#84 2015-12-29 07:53:08

a3person
Website

Awesomenessgood wrote:

Yeah I do get that sometimes, especially when I try to wake up from a dream. But for me its more of sleep paralysis than phantom limb. I can't move my body no matter how hard I try and sometimes I can't breathe.

Sounds scary D:

Minecraft dreams are weird...
3/20/15

Dream Inside

Reading through my Dream Journal is awesome...I really should stop being lazy and continue... |:
Some of the weirder dreams contain vore or is NSFW so I won't share those...

#85 2015-12-29 09:23:09

Null
Website

I had this written down a little while ago, weirdest one I remember at the moment.
Plays upon the themes of loss of identity - death: becoming nothing? Becoming one with the universe?

existential dread featuring HIMYM and Spongebob

I've always thought about animating it cause it has that huge wtf factor. Kinda like how the cuil theory / hamburger story makes you feel, lmao

[only logs in here when drunk]
EE Pics
______

Wooted by:

#86 2015-12-29 17:01:55, last edited by shadowda (2015-12-29 17:04:23)

shadowda

i had this deam. it was scary. or at least it was when i was 4 or whatever when i had it.

i was being chased around this really dark and creepy place... by Mufasa or an adult simba or whatever it was a lion from the lion king. it was one of those dreams where you could control your moments. i jumped up onto a large chair. then jumped to a life guard chair. then i jumped down and kept running. i ran fast some fences and cam a cross a road leading to a city. the setting was till the same dark and drab place. as a came upon the road a kid on a bike that was inside a strange ufo car like shell cam by. then i across the road. the city bacome a colection of old creepy houses. it resembled my grandmothers house sightly. i entered the one with green light poring out. i walked through the frond and around thought the kitchen to the indoor porch. there some friends of mine. not even my good friends. playing yu - gi -oh or something similar. then it ended.

also does anyone ever have dreams where you know you've had the same dream before. or you know the dream is a continuation or a older one. or you have intense daja vu in the dream?

how about dreams were you are watching it happen. or your are in control but you don't know its a dream. or you are the person but the person is not you - you are seeing through the eyes of some other character.

do the people ever randomly become someone else?

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

Wooted by:

#87 2015-12-29 22:24:23

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

That the weirdest of all time, Yoshi become hungry and confused and then eats me. And I couldn't wake up myself. So, I closed my eyes, and then shaking my head, and finally I woke up.

Damn, that is weird!!

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#88 2015-12-30 00:50:42

a3person
Website

shadowda wrote:

also does anyone ever have dreams where you know you've had the same dream before. or you know the dream is a continuation or a older one. or you have intense daja vu in the dream?

Yeah. Usually it's like I've been to this place before in a dream awhiles back. Like this castle I used to dream about alot when I was alot younger showed up and I was inside it and it was rundown. It was pretty weird...

shadowda wrote:

how about dreams were you are watching it happen. or your are in control but you don't know its a dream. or you are the person but the person is not you - you are seeing through the eyes of some other character.

Usually never watching a dream...mostly me doing stuff. Sometimes I have those in control dreams but I don't know it's a dream cause the scenery is too similar to real life or I just haven't done a reality check yet.

shadowda wrote:

do the people ever randomly become someone else?

Not really. They do suddenly disappear sometimes if I look away.

#89 2015-12-30 04:06:03

Pingohits
Banned

this isn't a dream i had but wouldn't it be cool if dreams were like episodes in a tv show

one day you would start with a pilot episode and stuff would just happen

and then there would be season finales and you would become so engaged in the dream episodes you would wait until the day was over in order to experience it

and then when the last episode comes around you would die

791mAP8.png

#90 2015-12-30 05:17:20

shadowda

Pingohits wrote:

this isn't a dream i had but wouldn't it be cool if dreams were like episodes in a tv show

one day you would start with a pilot episode and stuff would just happen

and then there would be season finales and you would become so engaged in the dream episodes you would wait until the day was over in order to experience it

and then when the last episode comes around you would die

i've had dream that were continuations.

like one dream i had. it was like a rip off Narnia. in the attic was a portal to another world and and was some persons birthday. then about a few month after the first dream. i had a dream set in the same dream house. it was the next years birthday and i returned to the world.

crazy dream. i entered in space and fell to earth. and stopped a bank robbery

color = #1E1E1E       

latest?cb=20150604065609

shadowda1451449040571597

Board footer