Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Re: The Lag

Yeah im getting a lot of problems -_-

#27 Before February 2015

Bimps

Chris should stop updating so much

#28 Before February 2015

Pugmatt wrote:

This is happening on beta ee only i think cause i went on regular ee, and it went super fast. On beta, LAAAAG. :/

It happens to me on non-beta.

#29 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Bimps1002 wrote:

Chris should stop updating so much

That has to be the first time anyone has ever said that.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#30 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

EE could be under a DDoS attack. Most of these symptoms are occurring to everyone. But I kind of doubt the DDoS attack, it's most likely the update that's causing it.

LOL. Chris said ^15% faster. I think he was trying to say ^15% slower.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#31 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

Failgirl101 wrote:

Ever since the update last night I have had the most terrible lag. Some of which includes:

-Not being able to see other people move in the level (Like they are there but the moving is all glitchy)

Read that in my post here: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=13199

Last edited by GamingGuy (Aug 13 2011 4:17:18 pm)

#32 Before February 2015

Nighter

Gamingguy, I did not understand that post. Anyway, Its also happening to non-beta sight to you know. So is beta sight. I'm a beta and tryed it on both, same thing happens. Its annoying really. The update with the backgrounds in EE is when EE started lagging for me a little. Next update more backgrounds then EE turned into a lagging game with everyone getting lag at once.
Really, a Owner should read this. Its bugging me and EE is just so fricken laggy now.. MFL left cause the physics were changed. JUST CHANGE THE PHYSICS ALL BACK TO HOW THEY WERE CHRIS. GOD DAMN I HATE YOU FOR EVEN CHNANGING THE PHYSICS AT ALL. You should just OF gave us new smiles and new bricks. Not some LAGGING UPDATE which makes EE Slower then ever even lagger and slower the the 1st creation of EE. God damn.. I just had to say this. Atleast Peter may fix all this and ATLEAST change the More button back to how it was cause I fricken hate it like this..I FRICKEN HATE IT. Do you not see how many users and the best of all pro's QUIT EE forever CHRIS? I mean really. EE is one heck of a stupid game to me now and who knows? The next update 10.000.00 might just be the crapiest of ALL updates. The CRAPIEST of all fricken updates. Meaning the game is to laggy and everyone will quit and EE will die. Die forever. Then the next big thing will come up.   Way better then EE and is created by Peter probaly if he is working on a game. God **** damn.

I just had to say all of this. I know I broke a couple of rules here but I just had to say this. Just had to. I'm not a scardy cat and won't say how I feel about EE now. But I did and thats that.

#33 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

The game has been really laggy for me too :/

It takes like 5 min. for ee to load sometimes(though non beta is faster), and it takes a really long time to join levels. Everyone is also getting lagged out of their worlds, one of my friends couldn't join one of their worlds for a whole day, they'd just get lagged out whenever they tried joining. Around four or five times today I got lagged out of my levels :/ I've been experimenting w/wpe, and the really messing everything up since i have to start over the recordings, etc :/

God mode is also really laggy, it takes like 5 or 6 seconds to go into godmode //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue, the same is for bricks and chat too, though it seems to speed up after repeatedly doing the same thing for a while. Last, I can't see other's movements in levels a lot, especially on gravity bricks, in my view, others aren't affected by them at all, and just sit on the ground under wherever they're floating, which makes it hard to trap someone and let them go in a portal to the code room or something.

I know a lot of this has already been said but I've been having these problems all day and just really wanted to say something too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by GKAbyss (Aug 14 2011 12:44:43 am)

#34 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I thought this was only my level, which is filled with up gravity. I thought that must've had something to do with it :/ Guess not.

#35 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

I'ld like to add onto the list:

-Other players sometimes look as if they are still while on gravity
-when place gravity on a still smiley they don't appear to move.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#36 Before February 2015

Processor

Lol. The send/recive algorithm didnt change after the update, everything is the same, its just because your internet is slower, its usually because its weekend. Just wait for a while and it will get faster.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#37 Before February 2015

Ruiner

Processor wrote:

Lol. The send/recive algorithm didnt change after the update, everything is the same, its just because your internet is slower, its usually because its weekend. Just wait for a while and it will get faster.

No, something has definitely changed. Probably something to do with the "15% faster render engine." I get 30 mbps d/l and I have never had a problem before, weekend or no. Now everyone looks like they're constantly jerking around and lagging all over the place. They aren't actually, it's purely a visual thing. It is very annoying however.

#38 Before February 2015

capasha

Processor wrote:

Then I need to wait a long time. I can't override 100 Mbps.
Since the "^15%" update come. Does everything lag for me. It feels like it's an earth quake on my screen when I'm going around. It's exactly same for my friend too. He have a better connection than me. A better computer too.

Last edited by doh (Aug 14 2011 12:14:02 pm)

#39 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

everything lags for me at my boss, every second it freezes it takes forever to get on god mode, and everytime we reach 30 players the world crashes

#40 Before February 2015

tailschao

It does'nt take long for me at all, my computer is working MUCH better than before //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I hope all of your problems will soon be here no longer //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#41 Before February 2015

xXMGShero555Xx

ummm i think you need a better computer cuz i have up-to-date stuff and it works fine:)

failgirl u epic troll

#42 Before February 2015

Calicara

xXMGShero555Xx wrote:

ummm i think you need a better computer cuz i have up-to-date stuff and it works fine:)

failgirl u epic troll

Excuse me. That has nothing to do with this topic, nor am I a troll. Also I only made this topic to see if it may have been the cause of the small update. I'm glad your computer works fine, you had no reason to even leave a comment then.

#43 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

More like an anti-troll. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL But anyway, mine lagged bad. And at percisly 11:33, everyone in kong chat was lag kicked out of thier levels.

#44 Before February 2015

Garfield2436

Here is what I hate on my computer ever since the new update last night:
-Extreme lag, computer makes it look like as if people are teleporting.
-Hit enter and you will jump. I will never get used to the T key.
-Portals sometimes lead you to the wrong destination or never works at all.
-The arrows are much, MUCH weaker. Now it requires 4 arrows to balance instead of 3.
Seriously though, I hope those will be fixed soon.

xXMGShero555Xx wrote:

failgirl u epic troll

We don't appreciate people flaming others... :rolleyes:

Last edited by Garfield2436 (Aug 14 2011 9:55:40 pm)

#45 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Same here!! It also lags when I try to place a block

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#46 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

The lag seems to be decreasing for me, I don't lag when placing blocks. No idea what's going on.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#47 Before February 2015

marks600

offtopic wrote:

what tghe freakin hell!

#48 Before February 2015

poke edits

everybody defies gravity and freezes i dont know about chat i dont have it

#49 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

marks.... don't say something pointless. and your sign.. you just claiming mod freature :/ you wanna use mod mode and troll all the worlds. i know.
and. this lag never happened to me. maybe a local error?
well the people jumped and into gravities bug i found out. just like people cheating //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by ABC Boy (Aug 15 2011 4:35:44 am)

#50 Before February 2015

Calicara

ABC Boy wrote:

marks.... don't say something pointless. and your sign.. you just claiming mod freature :/ you wanna use mod mode and troll all the worlds. i know.
and. this lag never happened to me. maybe a local error?
well the people jumped and into gravities bug i found out. just like people cheating //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

/off topic/ Stop mini-modding. What he says is none of your business. You can always report his post, and who cares what his sig says. As long as the mods don't care you shouldn't care./off topic/

/on topic/ I seem to do okay with my netbook, but when I go on my moms laptop it's like lag central.

Calicara 142388111180321

Board footer