Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Re: Your EE story

DK Levels wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:

That brings us here! All of my original "friends" such as Dklevels, Ryan, Wezza, Chewy, etc have gone, and most of my newer friends even have quit, (Hockey, Rdash, Dclevels,)

Still here buddy!

<3 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

bzrb wrote:

2012 was also when I joined MX Crew, and met Nickolai. Nickolai and I have been really good friends since, even though I thought he was a girl for like a year. Of course, in MX Crew, I also met Pyromaniac, who has been one of the greatest people I've met in EE.

First: Nickolai is a boy.........?!
Second: Aw shucks im blushing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue. You're the bomb dot com lol

#27 Before February 2015

Mariofan1

Well I'm not sure WHEN I joined, but it was when Beta + Chat were first available in the shop, so I'm going to guess 2010

Well, I found this game on a site called http://www.funny-games.biz/main.html I believe the link is and started as a guest, since I didn't really want to make an account. I was fairly young at the time (8 or 9) and believed that this game was good. I played for a while and decided to make my first account: D3VILSD34TH (At the time I though numbers in the name made you look cool... It doesn't) and made a Race level that was fairly popular (I have the link here: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWVrIb6bl0a0I) at the time, but then became "unpopular" due to better levels. After that, I would just buy shop items if they would appear, and play levels.

2011 was probably my best year. I would be in my level minding my own business with my new friend I made in REAL LIFE! in my RPG world I created on D3VILSD34TH when he bought chat, new years smiley, Santa smiley and everything! His real name was Billy and we were the best-est of friends. After a while of 2011, near August, He quit and gave the account to me. I have mostly everything on there and afterwards, met one of my friends still up to this day: Marko53. We would talk on Facebook and play at the same time. He was one of my greatest friends to this very day.

Near the end of 2011, I believe I met another great friend, Lemon67. I would help her when she was probably in a crew (It said EE Crew at the time) and we because friends, best friends, and even dated at one point, which lasted for a LONG time. We'd either join worlds, make worlds, or just chat for hours on end.

2012 was one of my hiatus' of everybod yedits. Worlds would be magnificent, and this was the stage where trolls and griefers would take place. I because scared for a while, but stayed on, due to my friend Lemon67 and Marko. I also met 2 other people: Nasa (PlayMe) and --- (JJOJ). They showed me lots of things I didn't know about the game and then again, PlayMe became one of my best friends to this day. I also met other friends Lemon67 Showed me, SuperHero514, Mortada1111, Rajori, Meep805... and then on, made lots of worlds, some because popular, but others not.

This was my worst year on Everybody Edits. My friendship with Lemon67 Ended and she was upset too, and when we lost touch of eachother, I became very sad. My friend Marko53 left Everybody Edits, leaving me even more sad. Then, In the middle years of 2013, Some users would harass me, making me even more uncomfortable. (I do still remember these users, but I shall not give any names away. I don't understand why they did harass me, but Lemon67 told me that it was because they were her friends and they wanted revenge on making her sad. they then started stalking me through my facebook, Forums and other places. Of which I actually nearly committed suicide over a game, which may seem pretty stupid but I had really bad problem back then and due to these people harassing me over and over, non-stop for mostly all of 2013. To which I said "I've had enough..." and just left all together. I went on 1 day to a popular world, and met one of my most controversial, funniest friends ; Snuggles. He was one of my greatest friends, yet again. We'd joke around and play many games together. But, then again, those people harassed me, yet again... So I left and now,

1/8/2014

Is when I came back, and seeing if those mean people were gone... One of them seemed to be gone but the other is still here. But, to no avail, i'd say hi to my friends, who seemed to only be 1 or 2 still playing. and to this day, I'm just going to be normally building worlds, and trying my best to help people.

~

Last edited by Mariofan1 (Aug 4 2014 2:54:30 pm)

#28 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

This was 2010.
I used to play this game called AQWorlds. One time I was looking at some infamous hacker's website who has some interesting stuff related to the game. He also broke into some others games, including EE. He had made some video about EE so I checked it out. 8)

5671.jpg

#29 Before February 2015

Zumza

I never discoverd EE. I was looking the web for a Game where you can make games. I didnt find anything just Minecraft.
So I was sad but happy too because I could make a online game where people can play they own games for free.
Searching how could I do that Yahoo Messanger Buzz. A friend put in his status a link "everybodyedits.com". I ignore it the title didn't mean anything for me...
After 3 months when everything was ready to start my project another message come from another friend:
"Can you recommend me a game?" I look on Messanger.
"everybodyedits.com it should be good."
After 5 minutes.
"I made a world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile"
"?"
"Here is the link: " I don't have souch a good memory
In that moment no words.
On September 2011, 1 month I register and play.
After 5-8 month I created something like a guest bomb it wasn't based on PlayerIO Client it was just C# programs that access everybodyedit.com like a normal browser.
After 4 month i created my first remake based on Dohs instruction.
My curiosity begun could I or couldnt I make a program that connects directly in EE server?
I didn't find a solution...
Then EE artist come. The solution have been found. I decompiled it. And starting too look. I did simple things at begin connect and disconnect. I couldn't find any importance...
Then GBot came then KBot and Abot, Ravan Bot and then ZBot.
If EE artist never come I was long gone.

Last edited by The Doctor (Aug 7 2014 5:19:59 am)

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#30 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

One day, I was searching on Kongregate for some nice multiplayer games to play. The icon for this game called "Everybody Edits" looked kind of amateur, so I skipped. But, later, I played it, and little did I know it would change my life.

I remember my first world, an unsaved world. It had platforming with keys and required that you jump past them quick enough. Though, after I left, it was gone. That was sad. So, I decided to sign up on Kongregate and get my own saved worlds and features.

Being on Kongregate, I naturally attended the chat and forum topics there at Everybody Edits. I was infamous for being immature. I met this person named "Michaelan." I made friends with them. I eventually got into a horrible argument, and he became my enemy again. I eventually apologized to him, and we became "friends" again.

He invited me to his private chat, along with some of his other friends. Michealan pointed out that saying your password automatically censored it. Guess what? I fell for it. He got my account. He started doing horrible things. He made me realize something, that I am too gullible and immature. After many failed attempts and hours of discussion, I still did not get it back. He tricked me into thinking a Kongregate admin, along with many others did it.

Oh, and guess what happened after that? I never got my account back. Michaelan was banned a while later for unrelated reasons, but still exists. I will never forget this. But, I was getting tired of this place, and moved onto another:

The Everybody Edits fan community, here. I consider this place home.

#31 Before February 2015

Fradeshan

N1KF wrote:

One day, I was searching on Kongregate for some nice multiplayer games to play. The icon for this game called "Everybody Edits" looked kind of amateur, so I skipped. But, later, I played it, and little did I know it would change my life.

I remember my first world, an unsaved world. It had platforming with keys and required that you jump past them quick enough. Though, after I left, it was gone. That was sad. So, I decided to sign up on Kongregate and get my own saved worlds and features.

Being on Kongregate, I naturally attended the chat and forum topics there at Everybody Edits. I was infamous for being immature. I met this person named "Michaelan." I made friends with them. I eventually got into a horrible argument, and he became my enemy again. I eventually apologized to him, and we became "friends" again.

He invited me to his private chat, along with some of his other friends. Michealan pointed out that saying your password automatically censored it. Guess what? I fell for it. He got my account. He started doing horrible things. He made me realize something, that I am too gullible and immature. After many failed attempts and hours of discussion, I still did not get it back. He tricked me into thinking a Kongregate admin, along with many others did it.

Oh, and guess what happened after that? I never got my account back. Michaelan was banned a while later for unrelated reasons, but still exists. I will never forget this. But, I was getting tired of this place, and moved onto another:

The Everybody Edits fan community, here. I consider this place home.

hunter2

he also has a new acc you know

as for my story found out about it in 2010 from blood-related aunt's husband(that is nonblood related uncle)'s nephew
(on his side)

played a little then as a guest, got bored
came back in june 2012 and registered

dogeman: OH GOD THIS IS WORSER THAN A MASH POTATO

#32 Before February 2015

C3po345

How did I join EE... Oh! I remember!

It was back in 2010 I think. I loved to listen to music made from Mario Paint Composer back then(and I still do, the mario7mario3 version of Caramelldansen and the MPC version of Smash Mouth's All-Star are some of my favorite MPC songs to this day). I was listening to a version of the Athletic theme from Super Mario World when I noticed a video response of Yoshi's face. It was titled "Everybody Edits Pixel Art". I first thought that it was a sandbox-type game where everyone could edit pixel art uploaded from sprite sheets. I was close to my initial thought. After I watched the video and became intrested, and a quick Google search brought up the main website.

I registered with my username I used for many things (C3po345) and dove right in. It was back when Beta was released. The first world I ever made was, you guessed it, a pixel art world. I had found the forum nearly seconds after my registration, and posted the world there. It had got fairly OK reviews (for a nub at the time) and a nice handful of plays. The world is now gone, but I didn't freak out because you can't keep trillions of unique levels on a small server as EE.

I begged my parents to buy me Beta, and despite their asking of 21 questions, they accepted. It would be 2 months later that I would get chat. I can't remember anything between this and when I met Minimania, but I do remember striving SO hard to get the glass pack.

And I'll have to cut things short.

So many things have happened that I'll just be talking about stupid things than actually explaining what happens. But if you want the quick rundown, here it is:

-Finding EE through a MPC video
-Buying Beta and using the Builder smiley
-Meeting of Minimania and N1KF
-Account gets hacked, unreleased "Summer Shadows" gets destroyed
-C3po3451 YouTube account
-I get banned from the forum
-Animal Crossing New Leaf, Portal 2, Minecraft and Tomodachi Life steal my attention away
-I come back into the game and discover my account is unbanned.

Sensei1142394213919293

Board footer