Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2015-03-08 15:02:14, last edited by Insanity (2015-03-08 15:03:16)

Insanity

Re: Note to most of you...

Bro let people have fun.

It's a kid's game, you can do the least by allowing ppl to mess around on one part of the forum?

you're criticizing other people's opinions solely on the basis of you own opinion. Does that sound a bit hypocritical?

just chill and let be

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by:

#27 2015-03-08 15:04:04, last edited by The Living SticK (2015-03-08 15:04:46)

The Living SticK

It's just random things which 'pop' up in the internet at times.That cause attraction to people around the world.
No wonder, they like to spill it out to topics and to more topics... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

9UPbFVX.png

#28 2015-03-08 16:14:18, last edited by Dazz (2015-03-08 16:19:55)

Dazz

Some of you really take for granted this forum and the time and dedication of the staff to keep it running by abusing the rules or taking advantege because there is a  lack of staff to manage it (atm). Until this point they all have been very open and friendly, rest assured, everything has a limit. You'll probably understand later that beeig here is not your right is a privilege. The freedom you have now on this forum is nothing compared with what we had few years ago when a warn was a warn and a ban was a ban, you didn't get to negociate much for your behaviour nor a chance to insult a mod or mock him. Learn to respect someone's time and the STAFF starting with your superior ADMIN - MODERATOR - GUARDIAN. That is if you want to be treated the same one day when you'll need it, and you'll need it!

So, if a moderator specifically asks you not to do ''that'', without warning you or banning you (worst case) you should feel lucky and learn to shut up sometimes not insult or mock, just because this is a EE forum, it doesn't mean there are no rules or everything is FUN or should be fun.

Wooted by:

#29 2015-03-08 16:48:52

FDOOU
Banned

JaWapa wrote:

Why is this not a not to everyone? Because not everyone on these forums does this, that's why.

Speaking for myself, and others, there is a lot that is making these forums an utter dump.  By others, I mainly speak for those who post with common sense, and don't wast people's time on here.

First off, we are sick of seeing topics about illuminati.  This is so old.  It was never funny.  Ever.  Most of you don't even know what the illuminati was.  First off, it wasn't necessarily a triangle that you all start chanting about.  Put a rest to it.  It's been dead since the 16th century.  When I logged on earlier, there was 5 topics that were unread that had something to do with illuminati.  That is ignorant, and completely pointless.

Secondly, you all need to stop acting like 5 year olds.  Stop whining every time someone copy a topic of yours.  You don't need to spam every other topic with your childish comments and spam.  With that, you don't need to copy other people's topics.  If someone else made a topic about something and people like it, we don't 10 more topics just like it.  Again, more ignorance.  Also, if you are going to fight with each other, PM each other and do it.  We don't want to see your stupidity.

Finally... lay off the damn forum games. I understand, they are there.  Why would they be there if they weren't meant to be used?  I get that, I really do.  Play forum games, they could be fun at times.  But you guys are beating them to death.  And by you guys, I mean a select four or five people (if you don't know who it is, you are probably one of them).

That's all I have for now.  Please learn some proper forum etiquette, have some respect for other people, and above all... please do not let your stupidity show so much.

Solution: have a minimum age to get on the forums, then ban anyone who whines about
"I'm x but I'm very mature for my age! I use proper grammar, see?

and blacklist south america

Come find me in game!

#30 2015-03-08 19:47:27, last edited by Pingohits (2015-03-08 19:48:56)

Pingohits
Banned

FDOOU wrote:

Solution: have a minimum age to get on the forums, then ban anyone who whines about

and blacklist South America

this is why I prefer Fdoou over bimps

791mAP8.png

#31 2015-03-08 20:01:06, last edited by Creature (2015-03-08 20:02:29)

Creature

FDOOU wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

Why is this not a not to everyone? Because not everyone on these forums does this, that's why.

Speaking for myself, and others, there is a lot that is making these forums an utter dump.  By others, I mainly speak for those who post with common sense, and don't wast people's time on here.

First off, we are sick of seeing topics about illuminati.  This is so old.  It was never funny.  Ever.  Most of you don't even know what the illuminati was.  First off, it wasn't necessarily a triangle that you all start chanting about.  Put a rest to it.  It's been dead since the 16th century.  When I logged on earlier, there was 5 topics that were unread that had something to do with illuminati.  That is ignorant, and completely pointless.

Secondly, you all need to stop acting like 5 year olds.  Stop whining every time someone copy a topic of yours.  You don't need to spam every other topic with your childish comments and spam.  With that, you don't need to copy other people's topics.  If someone else made a topic about something and people like it, we don't 10 more topics just like it.  Again, more ignorance.  Also, if you are going to fight with each other, PM each other and do it.  We don't want to see your stupidity.

Finally... lay off the damn forum games. I understand, they are there.  Why would they be there if they weren't meant to be used?  I get that, I really do.  Play forum games, they could be fun at times.  But you guys are beating them to death.  And by you guys, I mean a select four or five people (if you don't know who it is, you are probably one of them).

That's all I have for now.  Please learn some proper forum etiquette, have some respect for other people, and above all... please do not let your stupidity show so much.

Everybody Edits is a free community, if there would have blacklists, then this forum should blacklist racist guys, JaWapa is doomed.

This is a false statement.

#32 2015-03-08 20:18:38

Security-Drone

I've just realised!
This topic doesn't cover me that much.
I'm in south america! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

#33 2015-03-08 20:30:35

Creature

You can get rid of Illuminati jokes by moving all of them to Topic Graveyard and threat it's creators ban.

#34 2015-03-08 20:52:12

FDOOU wrote:

What have I done to deserve this?

I agree with the OP, but it's not like you could stop this type of behavior in a flash game forum.

#35 2015-03-08 21:56:12

Bobithan

There's definitely a little bit of hypocrisy here. You are so determined on making this game kid friendly, and when the people of the forum act like kids you complain. Give 'em a break, they're only kids.

I am kind of sick of the montage parody culture though. It's just rehashing jokes that weren't funny the first time over the course of literally thousands of videos. It's YouTube poop all over again. But hey, it's an immature culture for an immature audience, and Everybody Edits just happens to cater to that immature audience so I can't complain.

aka towwl

#36 2015-03-08 22:22:11

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I can't make you guys do anything on the forums.  I have no control over them.  Just sharing my opinion, I'm allowed to do that.

Discord: jawp#5123

#37 2015-03-08 22:32:39

Bimps

uh fdoou is 13 so

#38 2015-03-08 22:37:53

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Bobithan wrote:

There's definitely a little bit of hypocrisy here. You are so determined on making this game kid friendly, and when the people of the forum act like kids you complain. Give 'em a break, they're only kids.

I am kind of sick of the montage parody culture though. It's just rehashing jokes that weren't funny the first time over the course of literally thousands of videos. It's YouTube poop all over again. But hey, it's an immature culture for an immature audience, and Everybody Edits just happens to cater to that immature audience so I can't complain.

So because they are kids we should allow them to keep whining and being an utter annoyance?  Like I said, I have no power of the forums.  And the forums are not equal to the game.  What you do on the forums is open for me to criticize and share my opinion on freely.

#39 2015-03-08 22:42:41

Creature

Why do you think everyone should be 16 or above? There's many staffs under 16.

#40 2015-03-08 22:43:20

skullz17

I understand what you mean about the illuminati jokes, and the whiny posts, but I don't think there's any reason to care about how active forum games are. It's their choice, let them do what they want. Doesn't affect anyone else. Tbh I don't think illuminati jokes or whiny posts are a big problem either.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#41 2015-03-08 22:50:28

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Creature wrote:

Why do you think everyone should be 16 or above? There's many staffs under 16.

What?

skullz17 wrote:

I understand what you mean about the illuminati jokes, and the whiny posts, but I don't think there's any reason to care about how active forum games are. It's their choice, let them do what they want. Doesn't affect anyone else. Tbh I don't think illuminati jokes or whiny posts are a big problem either.

Because decent topics made by people are washed away by the whiny posts.  The illuminati thing is whatever, but we don't need 20 topics about it.  We also don't need topics spammed by the whiny posts.

I was just sharing my opinion.  I see this is going no where fast, in fact people are taking things out of context now...

Lock this please.

#42 2015-03-08 22:52:43

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Locked as per request.

As always, chill.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (2)
Zoey20701425851563480635

Board footer