Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Red Dawn - Under Construction

Hey, I'm currently making the level: Red Dawn
http://everybodyedits.com/?/xq-Red-Dawn

It details your journey through a battle in an American city that Russian soldiers (Soviet-union era) have parachuted down into and invaded - its simply a themed minigame map. Any suggestions are welcome, and I may need help with the map as well.

Last edited by Rurigok (Aug 10 2010 2:28:33 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Watashii

Re: Red Dawn - Under Construction

Wow! This map is pretty awesome, from what i've seen so far. Good luck with it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Nice one Talos

#4 Before February 2015

Sai

It's pretty cool with good general design and some interesting puzzles but I just aciidentaly clicked out. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Two things:
- Sometimes when you fail it puts you two or more puzzles back. That's frustrating. Try to make it so failing a puzzle will make you repeat that one puzzle instead of that one plus some you already beat.
- The level looks great on the minimap, but sometimes on the main screen it's kinda boring with just one colour. Spice it up a bit.

But good effort!

#5 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I'm the one with the green parachute. Woot.

#6 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Sai: Of course, I agree. I'm just laying out the basic framework at the moment: Revisions and upgrades will be carried out after I have most of it done. Thanks for your suggestions.

Thanks Watashii & Cyc. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Needs more players.

#8 Before February 2015

Deathstalker

Lots of potential (at least for a history geek like me). //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Deathstalker (Aug 10 2010 5:16:59 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Talos can name every single unit in it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 Before February 2015

Rurigok

And Cyclone couldn't //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I'm working on the upper regions of the map at the moment (jet fighter dogfights -   paratroopers)

Last edited by Rurigok (Aug 10 2010 5:28:51 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

You know it!

I was right about the MiG-27 though of course //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

(Hint: No, I wasn't)

#12 Before February 2015

Jimmie

It's just an awesome level. And well, creative use of the history. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#13 Before February 2015

juvey

nice i just finished it

#14 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Congratz, only about three people have actually completed it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#15 Before February 2015

TheRedTroll

Nice world!

Rurigok 1423489189472243

Board footer