Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

DAT_LBP

Re: Do you prefer to play or create?

I LOVE creating! but my internet often disconnects and i lose my whole levels //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I dislike playing levels now because all you see is "stairs to code" "minigames to code" and minigames in general. IMO minigames are BORING! Saving levels has made this worse because all you can see at the top of the list is the same levels, which are usually minigames. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#27 Before February 2015

Pudclud

I personally like both //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Although I don't like spending HOURS and HOURS making silly minigames, I just like making stuff with my friends in locked rooms where only people you know have the code. We don't make games that are meant to be played, just maps where we create stuff like underground bases and flying spaceships.

#28 Before February 2015

Yoshis97

Both, it depends if somebody will help me make the level...

#29 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Testing Rurigok's levels!

#30 Before February 2015

Insuevi

I prefer to play. Mini-games are actually kind of fun for me, I love the challenging ones, but the problem is that there's only so many techniques of getting from one block to another that exist, that I've pretty much mastered all but the impossible.

#31 Before February 2015

Bash

InconspicuousBarrel wrote:

Testing Rurigok's levels!

You wouldnt happen to be that person who he says is going to test but never shows up? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I still prefer to create levels.

#32 Before February 2015

InconspicuousBarrel

Nope Bass //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue I'm the guy who clicks the >_< smiley button if he makes a puzzle which is too hard.

#33 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

For me its both. I like to play levels if theyre easy or hard. And build my own level if i feel like it.

#34 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Epic Gravedig.

#35 Before February 2015

Alex

Epic Gravedig indeed.
/lock

DBF 1423489245472187

Board footer