Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Re: Calling all musicians!

alex wrote:

I wrote/recorded this today the quality is horrible because I was too close to the mic, but you get the idea.

That sounds really cool! What kind of music do you listen to? What bands?

#27 Before February 2015

Alex

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
alex wrote:

I wrote/recorded this today the quality is horrible because I was too close to the mic, but you get the idea.

Wow, you got some skills with the guitar! You should totally buy a proffesional microphone though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thanks <3 My mic is usually better than that, I'm not sure what was going on there. I'm gonna buy an acoustic/electric sometime soon, and then I'll look into getting a soundboard so I can mix my stuff properly. :s

greenzoid2 wrote:

That sounds really cool! What kind of music do you listen to? What bands?

Thanks to you, too. I listen to a lot of folk music, along with a verity of other music. Some of my fav bands are Deer Tick, Hoquiam, Iron and White, Madeline Ava, Mumford and Sons, Radical Face, and The Tallest Man on Earth.

#28 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Those bands suck! Just kidding. I've never heard of them before.

#29 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

A WW2 classic! I just simply love it!

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2S1I_ien6A

#31 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

"(A pleasant guitar melody)... BLAAAARGH"

I kid, I kid. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I really liked how mellow the tune was. You should get some real recording equipment and Cubase SX 3 so you could do some really good music productions.

#32 Before February 2015

Alex

I've been thinking about getting some decent equipment actually. Any suggestions on what I should get with budget in mind?

#33 Before February 2015

Vulcan

Ooo I very much like them. What genre is it?

#34 Before February 2015

Alex

Vulcan wrote:

Ooo I very much like them. What genre is it?

could you elaborate?

Me, Rpgmaster, the people I linked, anyone else? What do you mean?

#35 Before February 2015

Alex

Bumping this topic because it might have some potential with more members and all now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Something a handful of people on #EEchat really liked

#36 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Also bumping this topic out of self-interest.

#37 Before February 2015

BillyP

Great work, RPG!

Also, I have wrote some drum'n'bass songs in FL Studio 9 Producers Edition, but they're not really that good. I'm working on a new one though so I might share that if it turns out better than the others. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#38 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BillyP wrote:

Great work, RPG!

Also, I have wrote some drum'n'bass songs in FL Studio 9 Producers Edition, but they're not really that good. I'm working on a new one though so I might share that if it turns out better than the others. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I'm a big fan of DnB so I would love to hear your work.

#39 Before February 2015

BillyP

I have a track uploaded on my SoundCloud, the bass needs fine-tuning a bit though. It won't be as good as some other things you've heard, but I'm improving! Tell me your thoughts and constructive criticism if you want. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by BillyP (Jan 21 2011 6:30:20 pm)

#40 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BillyP wrote:

I have a track uploaded on my SoundCloud, the bass needs fine-tuning a bit though. It won't be as good as some other things you've heard, but I'm improving! Tell me your thoughts and constructive criticism if you want. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

That was pretty good, though it really needs more variety and some spiced up percussion. Keep it up though!

#41 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

That was pretty good, though it really needs more variety and some spiced up percussion. Keep it up though!

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Yeah, I agree with that, in my next one I'll change things around a bit! Are you working on any music at the moment?

#42 Before February 2015

Alex

http://www.mediafire.com/?x7prduh62p644aq
no more vocaroo! Using my cheap minimic... decent quality tho.

Just kinda sturming to nothing here.
Brief 15 seconds where i stop to im somone. haha

#43 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

BillyP wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Yeah, I agree with that, in my next one I'll change things around a bit! Are you working on any music at the moment?

Sweet! No, I haven't really been working on anything new for a while. I would love to get started soon though.

#44 Before February 2015

haythere

Wow, what don't you do? ;p

#45 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

haythere wrote:

Wow, what don't you do? ;p

Well... My hand drawings are pretty dreadful. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#46 Before February 2015

RavaTroll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGfan-tW … r_embedded

And you can even see what I looks like.² //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

SNTDcGF.png Trolls be in da place, mon ! SNTDcGF.png

#47 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i play viola in my high school orchestra plus bass in a band.
my 5 fav songs are
1.inappropriate content star dancing by my darkest days
2.paralyzer by finger 11
3.shoot it out by 10 years
4.nothing else matters by metallica
5.im not jesus by apocalyptica

#48 Before February 2015

coolio

look for 'take five' if you like jazz/blues music
I LOVE, and i mean LOOOOVE, peppermint patty's theme song from peanuts //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
dont forget about...
Do you like waffles? (Yeah we like waffles)
Do you like pancakes? (Yeah we like pancakes)
Do you like Franch Toast? (Yeah we like French toast)
Do Doo do do can't wait to get a mouthful!

#49 Before February 2015

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Glad to see this topic here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile - Thanks for mentioning it RPGMaster //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink - All your pieces are really impressive and I really love both versions of Meus Diligo. I've used Cubase before but personally I use Propellerheads Reason for the techno/trance pieces and Sibelius for more standard instrumental and piano pieces. The only original composition I currently have on YouTube is my piano piece Crystal Clouds (Stellar Shard was just a game I recorded myself playing for something to look at):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNk9DMbwwVc[/youtube]

I have other pieces around that I'll probably upload in future, but for now, enjoy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If anyone wants to hear an arrangement I've done on piano of a piece they're likely to have never heard of, enjoy my Sol-Knight Medley:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp1ERZD0hdE[/youtube]

Last edited by Mega Lamb (Feb 20 2011 7:20:24 pm)

Xenonetix-2.png

#50 Before February 2015

BillyP

You've sure got some talent there, Mega Lamb!

RPGMaster2000 1423490886470546

Board footer