Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#426 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Official List of Trolls

Please add ganig to the list. He is your friend for a while. Then...
Also, he makes quite a few boss levels, and isn't a new player.

#427 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

he is already on, last time I checked. Use Ctrl+f to make sure.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#428 Before February 2015

EEVeteran

This freaking loser called firemario42205. He trolled my hard-work lvl that was about 50% finished because I banned him from a freaking tinychat! A FREAKING TINYCHAT!
He also goes by the name "kooper42205" in tinychats.

#429 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

how did he get your code unless you gave it to him?

- ShinsukeIto

#430 Before February 2015

Zerda

How you can forget on me..? xD

#431 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Because that would be giving you too much credit. Not even joking, you don't need the tiny amount of attention you'd get from this.

- ShinsukeIto

#432 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

acohen and zachay wre messin' up my smiley art I was making. I was suggested to make a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink smiley so I did, then acohen came over and started putting blocks where I didn't want, and putting blocks that he thinks makes it look better. Zachay comes by and starts putting some eyes that look so DUMB. Then acohen was adding a RED smile, so I was erasing it, then he starts putting a GIGANTIC cape on it, and he starts trolling it and walks away. Then zachay came back and draws a big "O" by it, and that's when I left.
When I came back, someone was trolling.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Feb 19 2011 9:19:57 pm)

#433 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Will update soon.

- ShinsukeIto

#434 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

maybe it's spelled acrochen...

#435 Before February 2015

Ecko

Take my name off there.   It's annoying when one person comes by and says my name in false, then I have to bear this troll list...

#436 Before February 2015

Penguin

Why the hell is my name on the list? I didn't even troll! Take it off!

#437 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Ecko, your name isn't on there. I didn't do anything to you, so don't -rep me.
Penguin, no need to -rep. Just have someone who trusts you post here and your name is off.

- ShinsukeIto

#438 Before February 2015

Penguin

I'm Ray, my name is up there.   FMaster put me on there...

#439 Before February 2015

Ecko

My EE name isn't Ecko, anyways, I know Penguin/Ray personally.   We work on levels together, and play levels together, we share cods, and trust each other.   He never trolled in his life.

#440 Before February 2015

FMaster

It's interesting how you Ecko and Penguin made an account just for the troll list... Hm...
Well, Different55, I will +rep you because you don't deserve the -rep that they gave to you only because their name is in your list. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#441 Before February 2015

Burnett

This list is a success.Continue busting trolls.

#442 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Will try. And since the person who got Ray off is a troll, your argument is invalid. Get someone who's not on the list to vouch for you.

- ShinsukeIto

#443 Before February 2015

ethan0369

Stiina! she/he gave the code out load to everyone in a level!

#444 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

got proof?

- ShinsukeIto

#445 Before February 2015

Oranj

Add Bohush to the list, I was trying to make art and he kept coming up and drawing over mine. I told him to please do it somewhere else, so he went away for about 20 seconds, then came back. This went on for about 5 minutes then I told him to "GO AWAY, SERIOUSLY" and he started screaming "no! no no no no!!!!" and then he trolled the level. He should be put as immature, a jerk, a troll, and an art troll. He completely destroyed that level.

#446 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Proof?

- ShinsukeIto

#447 Before February 2015

Ecko

FMaster wrote:

It's interesting how you Ecko and Penguin made an account just for the troll list... Hm...
Well, Different55, I will +rep you because you don't deserve the -rep that they gave to you only because their name is in your list. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

What do you mean I made an account just for the troll list? I had an account long before this troll list.   My EE name is Nayrb.   I just checked and my account isn't up their anymore.   Oh yea, FMaster should be on the list, he trapped someone before earlier today.   So you are actually wrong.  

And take Penguin's name off the list.   I'll give you rep if you do.

#448 Before February 2015

Penguin

Ecko wrote:
FMaster wrote:

What do you mean I made an account just for the troll list? I had an account long before this troll list.   My EE name is Nayrb.   I just checked and my account isn't up their anymore.   Oh yea, FMaster should be on the list, he trapped someone before earlier today.   So you are actually wrong.  

And take Penguin's name off the list.   I'll give you rep if you do.

Lol Bryan.   You sound so bribe-ish.   Anyways, my name doesn't belong on this list.   How many times do I have to ask?

Edit: Wtf? I need to get a random person to take my name off the list? Fine, any random person reading this post, agree that I'm not a troll.   Anyone who backs me up, I will clear their name if they are on this list, and I will give you a free rep!

Last edited by Penguin (Feb 20 2011 1:38:57 pm)

#449 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

lol, penguin, you said your name is Ray on EE? You've been put down as immature. Sure, I'll take you off. I should probably remove that category, too.

- ShinsukeIto

#450 Before February 2015

werslty

I went through the whole list to see if i was mentioned, i was not, i was sorta hoping i was just because, its also a relief to see that nobody hates me though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Different551423492546468886

Board footer