Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Freak

Re: chris is such an ***

Danni wrote:
Ebichu wrote:

thats a kewl idea danni but he is prolly not so stupid, thats a fake email, not his personal he just uses it for this scum

I know, but it would still be kinda funny, as a lot of those kinds of sites end up with all kinds of spam. Have fun picking through emails about wang enlargement while trying to find accounts to steal, imo.

Also:
http://i55.tinypic.com/xcqivo.jpg
Now hopefully Chris can look into getting this guy banned. I hope he gets him ISP-banned, that way, this poor neckbeard changing his IP to try to steal more accounts won't do crap. <_<

just change the mac

#27 Before February 2015

Ebichu

im 25 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue . anyway the reason of this post is not for nothing else exept these scums, so younger guys must get informed well about these scums im gonna make a room with some info about these scums

Last edited by Ebichu (Dec 31 2010 11:06:21 pm)

#28 Before February 2015

DBear

Freak wrote:
Danni wrote:
Ebichu wrote:

thats a kewl idea danni but he is prolly not so stupid, thats a fake email, not his personal he just uses it for this scum

I know, but it would still be kinda funny, as a lot of those kinds of sites end up with all kinds of spam. Have fun picking through emails about wang enlargement while trying to find accounts to steal, imo.

Also:
http://i55.tinypic.com/xcqivo.jpg
Now hopefully Chris can look into getting this guy banned. I hope he gets him ISP-banned, that way, this poor neckbeard changing his IP to try to steal more accounts won't do crap. <_<

just change the mac

Change the wut

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#29 Before February 2015

Freak

Ebichu wrote:

im 25 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

you're not 25
if 10 y/os have ever been on the internet or told about it they know better than to give out your password. Maybe the younger members don't, but it seems like they have clingy parents sticking to them

Danni wrote:

What?

MAC Address

#30 Before February 2015

DBear

But macs are for hipsters. >_>

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#31 Before February 2015

DarkFire

You cant change your mac address, its imprinted into your device, thus its impossible to change.

#32 Before February 2015

Freak

Danni wrote:

macs can be for anybody
i'm not even talking about mac computers though

DarkFire wrote:

can't change mac bro

You can't physically change it but there is software that can edit/manipulate it

#33 Before February 2015

DarkFire

Freak wrote:
Danni wrote:

macs can be for anybody
i'm not even talking about mac computers though

DarkFire wrote:

can't change mac bro

You can't physically change it but there is software that can edit/manipulate it

I did not know that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral i can think of things to do with it though..

Last edited by DarkFire (Dec 31 2010 11:42:31 pm)

#34 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Topic closed.

fail 1423492619468813

Board footer