Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Name Change Request

Well... I noticed that everyone could have a username. So I entered my name willingly.
But not until now did I notice that I spelled "trapped" wrong. And so my username is messed up. I was wondering if I could somehow change it.
If not then.... oh well. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

TrappedTime

Re: Name Change Request

Awww come on. All I want is to switch two letters :O

#3 Before February 2015

Slushie

You can change it if you email him.
<a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="b8dbd0cad1cbf8ddceddcac1dad7dcc1dddcd1cccb96dbd7d5">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

ok

#4 Before February 2015

Cornman101

which account is it on? im wonderin

#5 Before February 2015

Chimi

Erm, you just now noticed that? Dude, i noticed the first time i saw a screenie of you...

TrappedTime 1423492624468808

Board footer