Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Anshwo

Re: All you need to know about magic coins and more

What would happen if you made a small 4x4 loop with coin in it, and constantly placed a new coin in that spot? Would the chance of getting a magic coin be the usual 0.1%, or would it be considered a coin farm and reduce the odds to 0.01%?
If the odds stay at 0.1%, I think I may have found the most efficient magic coin farm.

#27 Before February 2015

rubi

Pike270 wrote:

Does anyone know if muting sound disables magic coins?

Nope. I always turn sound off in ee, and as for now i got 2 coins. Sound has nothing to do with that.

#28 Before February 2015

Super_Luigi

I wouldn't exactly count RayDof's evidence as fact, especially the percentage chance, unless he has looked through the source code.

#29 Before February 2015

ivel236

Thats weird cause in the 40 minute farm level i played it 3 times going all the way through and got 2 magic coins.

Maby i just got lucky?

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#30 Before February 2015

titas

does i get coins in open worlds? and what about the worlds made by me?:/

#31 Before February 2015

darkday

Yeah right. update on 1/17 supposedly made it harder roll.png

#32 Before February 2015

jDodson99

I got a magic coin and only got +1 energy, not +10. LIKE WTF?

#33 Before February 2015

Panic

Well, I've found out that you can indeed get more than 1 coin per level. Got it myself. BUT, my first coin was a +10 max energy and recharge. This second one is a +1 max energy.:(:(:(:(:( Only at 221 now.
Basically. WHY IS THERE EVEN A THING THAT GIVES +1 MAX ENERGY?????? IT MAKES PRETTY MUCH NO DIFFERENCE.
/rant

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#34 Before February 2015

Muffin

The +1 coin is hilarious, now I have 231 energy. Least they could do is refil a 10th of our energy too =P

#35 Before February 2015

Rhythm

If you have multiple tabs open does that destroy your chances of receiving magic?

#36 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I heard you can only get +10 max energy only once, even if you get multiple magic coins. Is that true?

#37 Before February 2015

Panic

Shy Guy wrote:

I heard you can only get +10 max energy only once, even if you get multiple magic coins. Is that true?

It might be now, but I'm not sure. Before the fix I got 2 +10 magic coins.
There seems to be different magic coins that appear at random. Some are obviously more common than others. So far, I've noticed +1 max energy (No refill), +10 max energy (Refill), and +15 max energy (Refill).

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#38 Before February 2015

YoshidudeEx

No. You are able to get a forever amount of magic coins no matter what type of magic coin it is. (Wizzard magic coin can't be repeated however)

#39 Before February 2015

Panic

Observations
In the text box-
When someone gets a +1 Max energy coin, it's simply called a magical coin.
When someone gets a +10 Max energy coin, it's called an extra magical coin.
When someone gets a +15 Max energy coin, it's called a rare magical coin.

#40 Before February 2015

lostmind123

oh that suck now there's +1 WOW!

#41 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

K, here's my thoughts on the new update.
The two factors of Magic Coins are the percentage of getting the coin, and the quality of it.
The two new types have one factor made better and the other worsened. On the Kongregate chat, people seem to be getting tons of the 1 energy coins. So I think that the 1 energy coins have a higher percentage of appearing, but lower quality, while the 15 energy coin has an INCREDIBLY rare chance of appearing, but amazing quality.

#42 Before February 2015

ivel236

Cool maby there are different kinds of coins, 221 max energy -__-
Really driving me insane... (yea i think im a little OCD)

Anyway i got kinda scared the past 2 days cause i wasnt getting any magic coins, i thought that chris fool proofed the coin farms... But just a minute ago in a normal coin farm with keys i got a coin. So relax you can still get them you just gotta be patient.

So far i got:
2x: +10
1X: +1

#43 Before February 2015

Smiley3

i cant even get coins even on all of those gold thingys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#44 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I only got one max +10 and max +15 magic coins so far. I think everybody just wants the wizard.

AAAARRRFGFGFHSFNGHRMEAKGMLMGLGDLAKGMWEIOJFAWL

#45 Before February 2015

ivel236

Yay!

2x: +1
2x: +10
1x: +15

total: 237

#46 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Updated with new energies.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#47 Before February 2015

FMaster

Shy Guy wrote:

I only got one max +10 and max +15 magic coins so far. I think everybody just wants the wizard.

AAAARRRFGFGFHSFNGHRMEAKGMLMGLGDLAKGMWEIOJFAWL

Yeah lol

#48 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

The system is a hoax. I've said it before. Also, it's unfair. It's creating two groups, giving privileges to the one group that finds magic coins. It isn't based on skills or activity or reputation or anything, just pure luck. That's why it's so slow.

If Chris sees this message I would like to have an answer on this question: Why does some people deserve to get the magic coin 7 times, while other people haven't got it once.

I know he can't come up with a good answer on this one, it's because it's a totally imbecilic system with a severe mental (yes mental) disorder.

Also, when I'm on to it, it doesn't make it any better when mods are flying around with 8000 energy.

Everyone should have equally much energy and rewards should not be able to achieve through luck, but through paying for it (like beta), or else you could implement an achievement-system that is fair for everyone.

#49 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Zoey2070 wrote:
Panic wrote:

Can you get more than 1 magic coin per map?

Probably. I don't see why you couldn't.

Pike270 wrote:

Does anyone know if muting sound disables magic coins?
              Cause if your farming magic coins the sound gets pretty loud and obnoxious. If you just playing level like were supposed to, then there isn't much coin sound. Also if someone wants to listen to music/watch a video while farming they would have to mute the sound on EE but keep on the default computer sound. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry if it seems like a ridiculous question to ask.

That would be pretty stupid if it did, but it is possible.
I asked two people, ones sound was off when they got the coin, one's was on. Results are basically inconclusive at the moment. It would explain why I havn't gotten any, lol.

I got a +1 XD while sound was off. Only took a minute after I joined. Also, thanks a lot.
Found one here with sound off. the one in in the pink lock ninja jump

Last edited by Different55 (Jan 19 2011 4:39:06 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#50 Before February 2015

Superbud9123

This is so confusing...

Zoey20701423493393468039

Board footer