Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Chimi

King of the Hill

Need a good King of the hill level? Try out my newest one, http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWxIOMP7FYa0I. I'm fairly new to the level creating world, but i've played 'boss' on other people's worlds. I'm pretty good at bossing, if i do say so myself.

I need constructive critisism please. Tell me about the way i boss, about my art, and anything else.

Thanks, Chimi.

#2 Before February 2015

NikK

Re: King of the Hill

Hi, I'm on your level right now, I like the minigames up to now. I haven't seen you bossing so i can't tell. The art is good, not excellent but it's good.

Well, you just left idk why :/ But if you go in again post here and I'll go and try it again.
Good job, keep going.
NikK

#3 Before February 2015

Chimi

Sorry. When there is only one person its difficult to wait for them to go the the boss area. Updated the level.

Beat the boss and get all the minigame coins and you get enough to go through a ciondoor to a vip room (which is accually just a small room full of coins...)

Last edited by chimi (Jan 21 2011 9:38:50 am)

#4 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

BUMP

was it trolled or something?

#5 Before February 2015

MIHB

Why in the world are you bumping a 5 month old thread when the room has clearly been changed?

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

ChaosDemon gets a warning for grave-digging. That results in a week-long ban.

*lock*

Chimi 1423493591467841

Board footer