Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Re: Fanboy smiley.

If chris give us free chat I send this post card

#27 Before February 2015

jDodson99

I don't know why you girls are getting your panties in a knot about sending a postcard to Chris. I personally think it's an awesome way to get a smiley, especially if he shows a collage of all the new postcards he gets at the end of each month. If he gets any, that is.

#28 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

I'm going to send in a giant one saying

"**** YOU

-Zoey2070"

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#29 Before February 2015

luker2009

he will get a few,that much I know.

(I will try to send one tommorow,chris said it could take a week+ to get to him though)

Zoey2070 wrote:

"**** YOU

-Zoey2070"

lol.

Last edited by luker2009 (Jan 26 2011 1:15:29 pm)

#30 Before February 2015

Doom moose

I just want to send a letter telling Chris about how I like EE.

#31 Before February 2015

EDJ

jDodson99 wrote:

I don't know why you girls are getting your panties in a knot about sending a postcard to Chris. I personally think it's an awesome way to get a smiley, especially if he shows a collage of all the new postcards he gets at the end of each month. If he gets any, that is.

This

#32 Before February 2015

Bossking

Lopoi2 wrote:

I agree to it too!
I live in brasil so to send a card to Denmark it will cost a lot.

Lol i live in brasil to the price of sending a post cart to there is R$ 3,00 in the max (like $2,00)

#33 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Somebody send a postcard to Chris saying "GIMME DA SMILEY!" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#34 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Thip wrote:

I Found the real place guys!!:

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae29 … ssoa/b.jpg
(Joke)

Meh, I can photoshop to make it look like it's actually a building like that. That might be a fun occupation while I wait for something more interesting to come along.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#35 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Why is everyone complaining? If you want it you're going to send the postcard regardless of price.

#36 Before February 2015

Cheezburger

I think people might be angry because this is kind of a stupid way to get a smiley. Instead of getting it in a fun and unique way, people just have to pay money for stamps.

#37 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY my dad says he'll get it! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#38 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Err... grats?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#39 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Lol
Well I spilled chocolate milk into my keyboard and now it's all sticky so don't be suprised if I make a lot of typos.

#40 Before February 2015

coolio

emanresu wrote:
haythere wrote:
FMaster wrote:

They should give it to us if our total playing time is x

THIS, is a brilliant idea!

All you would need to do then is just leave yourself afk in a room 24/7 until you had enough "playtime". Hardly proves that you're an "ultimate fan". I personally could not care less about the smiley, it isn't even particularly interesting looking.

How about ACTIVE minutes playing?

#41 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

buzzer25 wrote:
emanresu wrote:
haythere wrote:

All you would need to do then is just leave yourself afk in a room 24/7 until you had enough "playtime". Hardly proves that you're an "ultimate fan". I personally could not care less about the smiley, it isn't even particularly interesting looking.

How would the game know if we're active!?

#42 Before February 2015

haythere

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
buzzer25 wrote:
emanresu wrote:

How would the game know if we're active!?

Well by if you're pressing buttons/ moving. Also after playing/signed up for x amount of months we could also get a smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#43 Before February 2015

emanresu

buzzer25 wrote:
emanresu wrote:
haythere wrote:

It'd be pretty difficult to determine if a player is active. If it's something like "If player goes x amount of time without moving mark them as inactive" they could just tape the space bar down and leave themselves jumping all night. If there's a more advanced implementation designed to detect if a player is just holding the same key down and is thus probably trying to cheat the system, there is freely available software capable of simulating complex patterns of key presses.

#44 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

nah, tape is too light. Why don't we just put a space bar on the space bar?

#45 Before February 2015

emanresu

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

nah, tape is too light. Why don't we just put a space bar on the space bar?

Yo dawg, I herd u like jumping, so I put a spacebar on your spacebar so you can jump while you jump.

#46 Before February 2015

Y0shii

im getting the smley even those its not the greatest looking smiley but i think its kewl to have cuz i have glasses and i will have all smileys if i get this one well except superman but w.e so i already sentin my letter so should be getting it soon!

#47 Before February 2015

Vulcan

I actually might consider it. If it's only .98 cents.

Not really for the smiley but to contact EE people //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#48 Before February 2015

Bam

I will send Chris a well-thought out postcard. I will elaborate life and how lovely it is. I will then tell him a detailed backstory of my life, accomplishments,feats, and future goals. The words I use to describe everything will make no sense, being words like "flowery" and "unicornish."   I will also ask Chris a series of questions, expecting him to answer the whole lot of the. The rubber duck, that will be conveniently attached to the postcard, will have a post-it note saying "Take care" as a complimentary gift from me.This delightful and blissful postcard will cause Chris to implode, releasing all the fan-boy smileys to everyone throughout EE. Free smileys for everyone!

Last edited by Bam (Jan 26 2011 11:55:34 pm)

#49 Before February 2015

Chris
Banned

Zoey2070 wrote:

"**** YOU

-Zoey2070"

Remember to write your username on it as well so I know who it's from //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#50 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

lol,do u know how much it will cost to send it to Denmark from Australia

Last edited by kingjamstar (Jan 27 2011 4:37:32 am)

35005CP 1423494042467390

Board footer