Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Re: Animations

Echo! wrote:
kingpooultra wrote:

ripped off of your old topic cause I got ignored: Can I get a female smiley sitting on some grey bricks then a bus comes and is about to hit her but the superman smiley comes down and blows up the bus with laser eyes then the female   turns into the   smiley then the superman flies away then it restarts. I know this sounds like a hard task but I will +rep you if you can do it.

Ummm,I'm that's kinda hard to animate a bus blowing up.

ok well how about he uses his laser eyes to blow up the ground infront of the bus and the bus falls through

#77 Before February 2015

Echo!

^thats not the problem,find me a side veiw buss,and I do it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#78 Before February 2015

Grieger

could you make me a KNIGHT smiley in a dark space jumping with an angel smiley in a light place?
dark and light backgrounds are split

Last edited by Grieger (Aug 7 2011 2:22:30 pm)

#79 Before February 2015

wchollett

HI! I would like an animated avatar where a superman smiley flies up and saves a cat smiley from a tree. Or how about a sig where a mailman smiley is walking along and he touches a secret brick (that looks like a bush) and then it disappears and a ninja is there. then the mailman smiley changes into a surprised smiley? these would be pretty hard, though.

#80 Before February 2015

Baticon

Can you make my name like Diablo II game's logo?

ueDD5.jpg

#81 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Echo! wrote:

^thats not the problem,find me a side veiw buss,and I do it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHWfia9ADOO71wPtqIA1rePPj5uXDVg0FbVO5n3qJR0x452G3n just get rid of the BG I can't cause I'm not good at it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#82 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

Can I have a sig thats the konami code flashing in different colors. Up, up, down down, left right left right B A!

#83 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Can I have an avatar sized picture with:

Santa is in a chair, very happy face comes up, santa asks what he wants for christmas, and then the very happy face shoopdawoops him? If it is too hard just let me know and I'll get something easier, XD.

#84 Before February 2015

DryKirby

If it's not too much, a ^_^ bobbing his head listening to headphones. Thank you! ^^

Last edited by DryKirby64 (Aug 7 2011 8:00:45 pm)

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#85 Before February 2015

Echo!

1SgN9.gif

Grieger wrote:

could you make me a KNIGHT smiley in a dark space jumping with an angel smiley in a light place?

wSD6K.gif

Last edited by Echo! (Aug 8 2011 3:04:17 am)

#86 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Echo! wrote:
Jeremifier wrote:

Can I have a bunch of 1xd1's bouncing around hyperactive-ly. Don't forget to use a lot of motion blur, space background too please.

Fqlzp.gif

Space background too please.

Space background too

Space background

SPACE BACKGROUND

Also, no blocks please.

Last edited by Jeremifier (Aug 8 2011 3:41:18 am)

#87 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ what do you mean "space background" am I being silly O-o?

#88 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i have a request that you take your avatar and animate it as a running horse for my amusement.

#89 Before February 2015

Baticon

baticon wrote:

ueDD5.jpg

Dont forgot plz and can you make the flames move?

#90 Before February 2015

Echo!

baticon wrote:
baticon wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/ueDD5.jpg

Dont forgot plz and can you make the flames move?

I'm not to good at stuff like that O-o You should ask a sig maker,I'm only good when it comes to animations/

#91 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

Can you make a monster claw who make a monster energy
like my segond logo)

#92 Before February 2015

Grieger

i need a avatar with a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile jumping up and down on a:mad:

#93 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ i thought you wanted this > wSD6K.gif

#94 Before February 2015

wchollett

Brawler700 wrote:

i have a request that you take your avatar and animate it as a running horse for my amusement.

lol I have a saved pic like that where it looks like that, but the horse only has two legs. Here's a link: animated_horse.gif The only problem is that it is too large for an avatar.

#95 Before February 2015

Grieger

Echo! wrote:

^ i thought you wanted this > http://i.imgur.com/wSD6K.gif

i meant to say sig
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile jumping on top of a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#96 Before February 2015

Echo!

Grieger wrote:
Echo! wrote:

^ i thought you wanted this > http://i.imgur.com/wSD6K.gif

i meant to say sig
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile jumping on top of a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

No,no you did not say that,

Prrof:

Grieger wrote:

----------------------------------------

wchollett wrote:

HI! I would like an animated avatar where a superman smiley flies up and saves a cat smiley from a tree. Or how about a sig where a mailman smiley is walking along and he touches a secret brick (that looks like a bush) and then it disappears and a ninja is there. then the mailman smiley changes into a surprised smiley? these would be pretty hard, though.

find me the cat smiley and I'll do the cat stuck in tree gif.

Last edited by Echo! (Aug 8 2011 8:05:56 am)

#97 Before February 2015

Grieger

all i want is a sig with a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile jumping on a //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad please

#98 Before February 2015

Echo!

^ :rolleyes: Why did you not ask for that in the first place.?

Last edited by Echo! (Aug 8 2011 8:22:07 am)

#99 Before February 2015

wchollett

K. I have some pics I was making with friends: EEfunny12-cropped.png

#100 Before February 2015

Echo!

wchollett wrote:

K. I have some pics I was making with friends: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa4 … ropped.png

KK I'll edit that and clean it up and work on it later, Thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Echo! 1423502345459087

Board footer