Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Solve This Riddle!!!

I Got Loads of riddles! Say what riddle you are awnsering by putting the number of that riddle there.

1. What sport is four letters and starts with a T?

2. A Hunter goes one mile south, and he finds a bear. He tries to shoot the bear with his gun, but the bear chews it and spits it back out. He beats the land speed record by running one mile east in 10 seconds, and then finds himself in the middle of nowhere. He walks one mile north and finds himself at the camp. What colour was the bear? (No guessing, this has to be done logically)

3. In the land there was a forest, in the forest there was a river, in the river there was a boat, in the boat was a woman in a nice pettycoat an if you want to know her name, i typed it just now.

Hint: Saying it aloud helps.

4. Whats pink and fluffy? (You probably know this one)

5. Two legs come in holding one leg, and puts it on three legs.
Two legs go out, Fours legs go in.
Five legs go out, Two legs go in.
Then Two legs picks up three legs and throws it at four legs.

Whats...
1 Leg:
2 Leg:
3 Leg:
4 Leg:
5 Leg:

1 more!

6. You've been captured!! You're stuck in a castle. The owner of the castle is letting you escape, and you have two doors. One leads to your doom, and one is the exit. You don't know which is which. There are two guards, one who always lies and one that always tells the truth. Once again, you don't know which is which. What question do you ask to go through the good door?

Last edited by LuigiMadness71 (Dec 23 2010 4:07:19 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Jumperjolly

Re: Solve This Riddle!!!

4. I think its kirby

#3 Before February 2015

mistahboi

1. Golf (I don't play much sports, but I know no sport is that short starts with t. Besides, it's a riddle; it can't be that easy)

The other ones, I am confuzzled with.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

2. White. Those directions are all wrong unless he's at one of the poles. He walked south, then east, then north, and ended up where he started.
defnately one of the poles. whch means polar bears. I have my orienteering merit badge

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

6. UH!! I KNOW THIS ONE!!! I remember the important part is to find a differencr in the two and exploit it...

EDIT:DUH the only difference is whether they lie or not. You ask one of them what the other would say the right door is. Then pick the other one since

Liar will point at death door because honest guard would say life.

Honest guard will say death because if you asked the liar which was life he would say death. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Different55 (Jan 1 2011 3:25:35 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

bloo47

3: ann

#7 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

1. golf

2. the bear is white due to it being a polar bear in the north pole

3. an but if correctly spelt it should be anne

4. pink candy floss

1 leg is a leg af an animal E.G Mutton or chicken leg
2 leg is a person
3 leg is a stool
4 is a dog
5 leg is the dog who stole the leg of the animal

6. first ask a simple question like whats 2+2 this will tell who is the liar then you ask both guards which is the good door and because you know which one in lieing and which one isn't then you will know which is the good door

Last edited by BadBoySingh (Jan 2 2011 11:20:25 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Randomdude

4. pink fluff

6. Ask 'which door will the other person point to if I ask him which door leads to the exit?'. If he is the lier, he knows that the truth-teller will say the exit, so the lier will lie and say the doom-door, but if he is the truth-teller, he knows that the lier will say the doom door, and will not lie. Either way, the person will point to the doom door. And, you don't go the that door that was pointed(duh).

And the rest had been answered by the poster above me.

#9 Before February 2015

coolio

EASY
6.how many guards does it take to guard which correct door?
good one says 1 and correct door
bad one says something thats not 1 and wrong door

Last edited by buzzer25 (Jan 2 2011 4:05:36 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Answers:

1. Golf
2. Polar Bear
3. Anne
4. Pink Fluff
5. Whatever BadBoySingh said

Bad Boy, Bad Boy, What'cha gonna do? What'cha gonna do when they come for you? wrote:

1 leg is a leg af an animal E.G Mutton or chicken leg
2 leg is a person
3 leg is a stool
4 is a dog
5 leg is the dog who stole the leg of the animal

6. What Randomdude said:

RANDOMDUDE!!!!!! wrote:

6. Ask 'which door will the other person point to if I ask him which door leads to the exit?'. If he is the lier, he knows that the truth-teller will say the exit, so the lier will lie and say the doom-door, but if he is the truth-teller, he knows that the lier will say the doom door, and will not lie. Either way, the person will point to the doom door. And, you don't go the that door that was pointed(duh).

#11 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

then whats our prize

#12 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

everyone who got one right gets a +rep (or -rep if ur chewy)

#13 Before February 2015

NikK

Different55 wrote:

2. White. Those directions are all wrong unless he's at one of the poles. He walked south, then east, then north, and ended up where he started.
defnately one of the poles. whch means polar bears. I have my orienteering merit badge

Too bad, was about to answer the same thing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT: Don't +rep me, Different55 said it right first :S (Still I don't think you were going to give the +rep to me)

Last edited by NikK (Jan 8 2011 1:56:19 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Are there going to be any more new riddles?

#15 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

how come i havent got my 1+ rep

#16 Before February 2015

NikK

BadBoySingh wrote:

how come i havent got my 1+ rep

Yea you got it, but Jdodson -repped you.

Check this out before you say that someone didn't +rep you

#17 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Before, I realized that as well, when I saw my reputation was 3. It turns out that jeffrey just revenge negged me... twice, but two people also repped me. I got this 4 rep from... I don't remember.

#18 Before February 2015

bliske

1 leg : one legged pirate
2 leg : human
3 leg : human with 3 legs
4 leg : dog

#19 Before February 2015

rdococ

6. Easy. Say to both guards, "I don't know 2+2? What is the answer?" Who doesn't say 4 is the lier, and who says 4 is the true one! Then I go through the door nearest to the true one, and there's the exit!

#20 Before February 2015

gemmygem

6) EASY!!
say to them both: "have you ever been born?" the one that says no is a liar, so go to the other door.

#21 Before February 2015

bloo47

read carefully: a rich man was murdered on april 5th 2009. is wife called the cpos and questioned everyone.
the wife said she was reading a book
the butler said he was polishing the silver
the chef said he was cooking breakfast
the gardener said he was pulling weeds
the maid said she was getting the mail
who did it?

#22 Before February 2015

Villans

1. golf
2. anne
4. Kirby
6. Ask one guard " Are you awake? " If he says No, he lies, and if he says yes, he tells the truth. Then ask the OTHER guard which door leads to the exit. If the other guard said yes, the one your asking is the liar. If the other guard said no, the one that your asking is the truth. If that guard lies, go to the other door. If hes tellling the truth, go with his answer.

(complicated)

#23 Before February 2015

ChaosDemon

Here's mah riddle:

A girl's mother dies, and at the funeral the girl sees a hot guy, during the funeral the guy and girl have alot of fun but then after the funeral the girl realizes that she didn't ask the boy's address email ETC. so at home she kills her sister, why did she kill her sister?

#24 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Madness412 wrote:

Here's mah riddle:

A girl's mother dies, and at the funeral the girl sees a hot guy, during the funeral the guy and girl have alot of fun but then after the funeral the girl realizes that she didn't ask the boy's address email ETC. so at home she kills her sister, why did she kill her sister?

Just to meet the guy again at her sisters funeral, easy as pie...

Here's mine:

1. What has roots that nobody sees,
That is taller than trees,
It goes up, up,
Yet it never grows?

2. 30 white horses stood on a red hill,
At first they champ,
And then they stamp,
At last they stand still.

LuigiMadness71 1423509799451633

Board footer